over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did steroids change your life?

It's a great icebreaker for people wherever I go. They wanna talk about working out, diet etc..

I was natty till 32, always got compliments for looking athletic. Then became a fat fck, gained 40lbs. Then 10 years later, born again, lost 60 lbs but was skinny fat. Lifted, looked good after a year. Jumped on a few years later, focused on becoming more “jacked” than big. Gained a lot of strength, especially for my size. Weigh 200, bench 430. Did some local comps, did well in my age bracket (Masters). Thing is, I’m fairly modest, so squeezing into comp thongs wasn’t really my “deal”. Respect those that do.

Continue to get a lot of respect from guys. Almost always get the acknowledgement “nod”. Get asked a lot of questions when out in public. Also being in great shape, let’s me go to places that normally, I won’t ever think of, like Atlanta nightclubs. Just show respect and no one bothers you.

I’m not “huge” so I don’t scare women. So I get a lot of attention, women half my age are willing to go out with me, that prior I would have never thought possible. Normally have sex with them on the first date, just because they want to see me naked.

Healthwise, I have an enlarge prostrate and am on TRT. Blood pressure is high when I’m blasting. So only blast twice a year. But I have “almost” reached my goal, so I hope to stop blasting by this time next year and simply go with my TRT plus maybe Mas or Primo additive.

Overall, very positive. I’m glad I waited until later in life to jump on. But not ignorant enough to not realize that I’m rolling the die. So, like I said, plan on getting off the Cruise/Blast train soon.

You feel great but you are old and are playing with fire cycling at your age.

I'm 47 too...
Using/abusing Tren/Test for the last three years.
Blood work is fine and I for the most part feel fine too.

What are we supposed to do?
Just because we are older we should STOP doing drugs?
Always strive to be better I say.
I dont know another guy in his 40s that looks like me.

I'm 6'4 about 260 lbs and look pretty good too.
When I walk in a room, you know I'm there.
I can't be normal...my head wont let me.
I have to feel like I'm doing better than the next guy.
Usually the next guy is 20 years younger so he wins just by virtue of his age.
But there are BOATLOADS of twenty-soemthing's that I knock out of the water every day.

Good enough for me.

I am not a real big guy, sat around 180 lbs. natural and now I'm around 210 (200-220 depending if I'm cutting or bulking). Age 42, started gear at 26.

The Good: increased self-esteem, more girls, more fist fights avoided due to implied respect, better athletic performance, increased libido.

The Bad: the fear I carry about the damage I've done staying on about 40 weeks annually for 15 years. During one stretch I stayed on 4 years straight. Now I am in middle age my priorities have changed and I wish I at least came off more often and for longer.

The addiction to it. Couldn't stand shrinking so I always needed more.

Being arrested in my home when they did a controlled delivery on me. Thousands lost in lawyer fees but thank God I didn't go to jail.

I know "roid rage" is said to be a myth but it's not with me. I have a whole other level of anger if I'm on.

Bottom line: I don't regret taking steroids, I regret not using them more responsibly.

interesting posts

Been on and off since 21... at 46 I'm 6', 243 lbs and pretty lean. Learned a lot and been here seems like forever reading on guys points of view that are in game and much smarter than me.
Positives-- I enjoy being stronger/ and carrying around quality size.
kept me focused and away from a lot rec drugs am always around in my business world.
Assisted me in meeting a lot of interesting people.. some transpired into great business opportunites , all based on initial talk about bodybuilding or lifting weights .

Negatives-- in certain arenas a lot stereotypes, had a controlled delivery bust at house when 27, (10 amps sustanon/ 30 amps deca/ 200 dbol) lost a job, lot of money and time fighting it... to reveal after a year and half they lied on a anticipatory search warrant they executed, case ended up being dismissed but what a fuck job...was no CI nothing was a random profile at fed ex they opened at san diego hub, but ended up turning me into a entrepreneur and make a very lucrative living after that. When young and ignorant injecting suspect/ deca preloads for organon with those 21 gauge harpoons was brutal and dumb. Always thoughts of potential sides as aging from long term use , never went over 900 mgs a week total, or used tren /drol and harsher compounds last 10 years but always a thought.

Being arrested in my home when they did a controlled delivery on me. Thousands lost in lawyer fees but thank God I didn't go to jail.
Oh no no no...you GOTTA tell us about that!
spill it!

I'm 43 now, been using for about 12 years.. well I had a control delivery once, my mom signed for the pack and when the sheriff showed up they said either her or you is going to jail take your pic,,of course I went.. I beat the felony with a pjc...cost 7,500 bucks though but made me a lot wiser.. anyways I love using and will probably never stop..i come off every year for several months when its time to take our bio metrics at work...I pass every year some numbers are good, some could be better but average is always good.. so it changed my life for the better as I was always a skinny fuck, and now I pretty much stay lean and very very athletic looking at that fits my frame just fine,,esp since I play softball a lot..i love the power I get from test while staying lean and powerful..i regret nothing..

what are you guys ordering to get controlled deliveries?

int'l or dom?

Controlled delivery's happen all the time as do arrests. Dom or international it doesn't matter. Remember operation raw deal or operation gear grinder? Many arrests. This isn't a game, you are ordering scheduled 1 controlled drugs. Felony charges that can and do get people arrested and fired from their jobs. Ever watch the show boarder control....notice all the packages for steroids they seize ? Your parcels are scanned. They see every vial and they can see the raw powders.

Domestic isn't safe either. Your vials crack and leak and the cops will be showing up to your house. Far too many people think they will never get caught....until they do. Do not use these drugs unless you are willing to lose your job, house, and clean record. Good luck getting a high paying job as a convicted felon. In this market, good luck getting any job with that one your record.

People talk, people roll over for the cops when busted and your address will be in their hands. The DEA is investigating steroid importation and domestic labs as we speak.

Last edited:
Controlled delivery's happen all the time as do arrests. Dom or international it doesn't matter. Remember operation raw deal or operation gear grinder? Many arrests. This isn't a game, you are ordering scheduled 1 controlled drugs. Felony charges that can and do get people arrested and fired from their jobs. Ever watch the show boarder control....notice all the packages for steroids they seize ? Your parcels are scanned. They see every vial and they can see the raw powders.

Domestic isn't safe either. Your vials crack and leak and the cops will be showing up to your house. Far too many people think they will never get caught....until they do. Do not use these drugs unless you are willing to lose your job, house, and clean record. Good luck getting a high paying job as a convicted felon. In this market, good luck getting any job with that one your record.

lmao you don't know dick about what you're talking about.

simple usage (at least in my state) is a misdemeanor.

combine that with a clean record and a history of being a productive, tax-paying member of society, and you're looking at probation if you have a lawyer who is worth a single damn.

will it cost $$$? yeah... but hardly the amount of ruin you're scaremongering about.

powders are, of course, a different story

lmao you don't know dick about what you're talking about.

simple usage (at least in my state) is a misdemeanor.

combine that with a clean record and a history of being a productive, tax-paying member of society, and you're looking at probation if you have a lawyer who is worth a single damn.

will it cost $$$? yeah... but hardly the amount of ruin you're scaremongering about.

powders are, of course, a different story

i agree with this here.
i have a buddy who got an int'l shipment a few yrs back, (some dbols got loose or something) n the cops got him @ home.

long story short, he got probation and drug court/fine. misdemeanor, that type of thing. i have no doubt that LE knows more than we may think but for the casual user who works/pays taxes/does his thing, i don't think they really give two shits.

of course, there could always be an exception.

i agree with this here.
i have a buddy who got an int'l shipment a few yrs back, (some dbols got loose or something) n the cops got him @ home.

long story short, he got probation and drug court/fine. misdemeanor, that type of thing. i have no doubt that LE knows more than we may think but for the casual user who works/pays taxes/does his thing, i don't think they really give two shits.

of course, there could always be an exception.

exactly.

i was just discussing this with Rick Collins' at a bbq he had this past friday.

the authorities are spread thin enough as it is.. they don't have the resources to be throwing every gear user behind bars..

it's much more financially prudent to fine them, and keep them producing income to be taxed (AKA stolen)

My arrest was in 2003. Products were from Mexico but they used a runner. I'll never know how they knew. Perhaps something leaked.

Conspiracy to manufacture and distribute schedule 3. Friend of mine got busted and trickled down, storage unit was in my name. Went federal due to amount. Was locked up with the rapper ti at forest city fed in Arkansas

I'm curious to know as well.

international... in N.C. any amount over 10 doses is a felony..it use to be 100 doses now its 10..so 10 pills, 1 10ml vial, ect that's the limit.... so I beat it because I had a clean record...the day after my arrest it was immediately dropped to a misdemeanor just by my lawyer talking to the arresting agent and telling him we were shooting for a 9096, which means supervised probation and small fine...he agreed.. but when we got to court we lined up the right DA with the right judge and got a p j c ...ohh bth...I ordered 100amps of primo, but guess what when feds tested it , it was test E..got screwed again....how ironic..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear