over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did you find this board?

165StateChamp

Registered
I started posting on forums in 2009 over at T-Nation. Back then I was more focused on powerlifting and performance training (was considering pursuing S&C as a career) but I had a soft spot for bodybuilding. I got more interested in bodybuilding around 2011 and some friends from that forum pointed me here and the ‘some thoughts’ thread by @b-boy that was blowing up at the time. After some failed attempts to read as a guest, I bit the bullet and signed up as a member with my trusty username from high school for consistency’s sake 😂 all the knowledge getting dropped in that thread had me consistently reading on here for about two years before I crossed over to the dark side.

What about y’all?

Not sure how I found this one. First I found was elite, then they stated to charge, wannabebig.com was good, 2002 found meso for ordering, I think winny fan started triedia, roid doc got busted, then was on sterodilogy, been on many forums. Big a nailed the model to have one big forum vs separate sections for AAS, diet, training. Places like that the diet and training forums are always dead. One big forum covering all topics is where it's at imo.

Researching info when I first considered hopping on the TRT bandwagon with my wife. Lurked for a few years (am sure many wished I was still lurking) before my first post which was just a short intro with some fotos.

I felt I had a very narrow modicum of information and life experiences to share along with more than my fair of opinions.

I consider myself a generalist. Specialization is for insects. Weightlifting is just one of interests and a very rewarding one. I hope I have been of some small value here.

And most importantly it is and has been really fun. I have actually met a few members, the few that wanted to meet me. Its all good.

I don’t take anything personal and try to treat others the same way, with respect and dignity without taking a big dump on bodybuilding such as it is today but do understand that everything evolves even an old fossil like me.

I am still learning thanks to this board.

Thank you all.

I think I found this board shortly after I left college, or perhaps my final year when I was considering a fitness career after my collegiate soccer career ended due to medical problems.

Ended up going the corporate route instead, but fell in love with powerlifting and started leveraging gear to get my numbers up quick.

All the sage advice and knowledge contained on this board is unparalleled, and I am grateful to have spent bearing a decade learning from the best here.

Think I started on boards late 1990s. Gotfina, Elite for many years, Triedia, Meso... Long break and was on AF Board only for years. This board has always been a great source of info and lots of familiar names. Plus a lot of us are of similar age so interested in changes they are making.

I was a member/moderator of another forum BigA owned called RippedMass.

Seems like it was originally started by a guy name willK in maybe the late 90’s
BigA took it over and eventually started professional bodybuilding dot com.
The it turned into professional muscle.

20 some years later here we still are.

It was so long ago I'm not sure. I do know that it probably involved retiring from powerlifting, hearing about DC training somewhere, Googling to find more about it, and ending up here. And here it is, 14 years later.

Was on bodybuilding.com for awhile and it became all trolls, saw this board and read some posts, I could tell the people on here are serious about anything related to diet and training etc.
Learned so much and love the board. Been over 10 years and still the best.

I got my start on training forums back in 05 several of the mods at ironaddicts and MMI I credit for learning what to do and how to do it - videoing your lifts and sending them to someone much more advanced was the best thing I've ever done in my lifting career. Ended up moderating at both these places and was told about this beautiful place. Used this forum to read and just transact for many of the years, but life has slowed down for me and I find myself spending more time fucking around on here. Easily the best board of its category out there..

It was referenced in some threads at Intense Muscle and I looked it up. I didn't become a member until 2017 though.

I had already been on the forums for like 10+ years, but I think I found ProM during the time that British Dragon stopped, or maybe after a few were busted, and there was the whole heated debate/etc going on on who owned the BD name between Alin and GenXXL, etc. I think I followed a link where BigA explained some things in a thread. I could be off some. I may have joined just prior to that, i'm not even sure at this point, but it was right around that time IIRC. It was also right aro8und the time that BBA turned on some of the people here as well. I remember 2 things....1) The one big Mike guy who used to be a Mod here had just posted his picture with gyno, but he was a monster. 2) I made some post about how as a Mod at other sites, if a fellow Mod friend had done what BBA did, i'd have been crushed because you do develop bonds. rAJJIN sent me a PM right after that thanking me.

Also, there were a lot of competitors here, which was cool, as well as DC, who I had followed way back in the 90's and also at Animal's site.

I was on another board and everyone would always mention the quality of this board, had to come over

I must have been told about it from someone on AR, I have 30k posts there.

Been here for awhile, dunno how I stumbled upon it. Think I was looking for a new sponsor after MuscleBear f’d me… 😡

Hell, I still don’t know what a lot of stuff means relating to the board. Like the boxes by some members names; verified, kilo-klub, registered, etc, etc. That’s just some of the things I’m stumped by… I’m not an IT whizz so there is that…

Anyways, I’m glad I did find this place. It’s my one source of social media!!! I always learn something new from folks here, and get a chuckle from the cats who start shit.

Cage

I was a member/moderator of another forum BigA owned called RippedMass.

Seems like it was originally started by a guy name willK in maybe the late 90’s
BigA took it over and eventually started professional bodybuilding dot com.
The it turned into professional muscle.

20 some years later here we still are.
is ripped mass even still going?

Bought alinshop stealth for my first cycle and saw this board attached somewhere.

is ripped mass even still going?

BigA can correct me if I am wrong but I think what happen is it came time for renewal and willK was MIA.
So it went down for some time and then came back as a .net instead of .com
I think .net is still there but it never really recovered and a lost of members lost contact.
At one time it was a real good board.

I started posting on forums in 2009 over at T-Nation.

i remember when Aaron Clark posted his 'sock it to me' thread in the rate my physique area. he was just a kid back then, and already looked pretty ridiculous

and Prisoner22 telling him that he would never amount to anything in bodybuilding due to his structure.. lol

I learned of pm after joining intensemuscle which I found through musclemayhem. This would have been back around 04

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws