over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did you fix your tennis elbow pain?

high anti-inflammatory diet, circumin, BPC 157, krill oil high dose, BPC 157 injected directly into tendon! i did this my tennis,golfers and even under side of forearm were all bad this summer and it worked incredibly. coconut oil also uniquely has a natural anti inflammatory compound within it called lauric acid. Get a massage here and there and do an epsom salt bath after and let it soak , although always ICE IT before heating. Electroshock therapy/acupuncture

lastly, cissus quadralanguris, and always ice post training.

mine I fixed now.

I did hgh from the provider plus this new movement.
bent my elbow and I had a squishing ball in my hand then I just keep squishing the ball.
I sit with a computer all day so I did then when I could. 14 days later and both my elbow was great. i had this shit for like 6 weekes

I had many injuries lifting, from shoulder injuries, partial tear in biceps, almost tore pec

and now elbow pain. injured it doing overhead DB triceps.

I can’t press shit with my left arm. I’m working around this injury currently and it’s working great. just no pressing movements..

What fixed it for you? helped ?
let’s hear it

how are your elbow now?

I had many injuries lifting, from shoulder injuries, partial tear in biceps, almost tore pec

I can’t press shit with my left arm. I’m working around this injury currently and it’s working great. just no pressing movements..

let’s hear it
I tried everything under the sun for tendinitis in the elbow and I will share what finally worked for me starting with the stretch that was most effective.
The stretch is a variation of the behind the back towel stretch commonly performed with the shoulder in mind. You would obviously be focusing on stretching the elbow. With the overhand, just like your doing an overhead tricep press, don't let the hand drift much further than being in line with the back of the had. Push up with this hand as you simultaneously pull down with the other. It will feel like there will almost be a popping feel in the elbow. This is the desired effect.
Do this stretch with a towel or rod 3 times a day until symptoms subside.
It will likeky be worth it to perform the stretch before you lift from here on out.

let’s hear it

(I left this out of my previous post. My apologies)

I've tried the DMSO route and it's not worth it. It destroys the skin and makes your breath smell horrible. As Elvia stated the diclofenac gel is a much better route.
I started rubbing shea butter on the area to help the skin but I found that the reported anti-inflammatory properties to be true, in my case at least. I massage the area with Shea Butter and perform deep tissue work on the obviously swollen portions. For myself this is very affective and I haven't gone back to anti-inflammatory gel since.

let’s hear it
I respectfully disagree with those stating that it's best to rest until things fully heal. Or at least to comment on it more specifically. The injury and issue may and is likely never to fully heal by rest alone. Refrain heavy weights for a short period sure, but stretching and exercises to strengthen the effected area should begin as soon as the level of pain allows one to do so.

Others have offered some great advice also. You will be able to remedy the issue sooner rather than later!

I'm surprised by the amount of horrible answers on here, figured by now some of you would have stopped perpetuating nonsense.
Want to fix your tennis elbow? FIND A PRACTITIONER IN YOUR AREA THAT DOES A.R.T, GRASTON, DRY NEEDLING. The guys on here telling you to throw pedtides, compounds and time off need to get a clue. You need to fix the cause of the issue otherwise it will continue to happen and get worse. If u need help pm me your zip code and ill find someone in your area
I can speak from personal experience that A.R.T and dry needling are great options. The rude comments were unnecessary.

With that said I have access to the therapy forms you mention and I was able to remedy my elbow issues on my own through trial and error and diligent research. The more people that offer personal testimonial the better. Then members can choose which methods may suite themselves best.

Thinker is right. For years I had elbow pain, I would work around it, doing only exercises that did not hurt at all for months until I would test it again.
That elbow pain is telling you something. I actually ended up tearing the one tendon off my left arm about 10 years ago. I have to say, the surgery was one of the best for me, 8 weeks and I was working out (light) again and never any pain since.
This is also good advice! Active release therapy, dry needling, and anti-inflammatories won’t remove bone Spurs and calcium deposits in the tendon. I’ve had both bicep tendons repaired surgically. Less invasive methods never worked and the dry needling was kind of painful.

I respectfully disagree with those stating that it's best to rest until things fully heal. Or at least to comment on it more specifically. The injury and issue may and is likely never to fully heal by rest alone. Refrain heavy weights for a short period sure, but stretching and exercises to strengthen the effected area should begin as soon as the level of pain allows one to do so.

Others have offered some great advice also. You will be able to remedy the issue sooner rather than later!
It’s best to rest and then return to light weights before going heavy. The science for tendon healing says 6 weeks to allow the fibers to heal. But it also depends on the severity of the injury. If the tricep tendon is partially torn, light weights can tear the rest of the remaining tendon clean off the bone. Better safe than sorry if it’s terrible pain. It’s an individualistic thing.

agree, my experience was that i fought with inner and outer elbow pain for a long time, i tried rest, peps and GH nothing worked, finally found a good ART practitioner that worked with the professional teams in my area and MMA fighters, he was also worked with the ironman athletes, i just mention those things to take the long way to say get someone that is good, he did some dry needling along the way but mostly ART and of course i was stretching as well, the first few session hurt like a bitch and forearms would be bruised the next day, i honestly could fell the difference after the first session, i immediately started to increase intensity of workouts and kept going to sessions, maybe i was just a great responder to ART but out of everything it worked for me, if someone does want to try it start sooner rather than later.

I had tennis elbow in both elbows at the same time. It was hell. I was trying to grow my forearms by working them a bunch and it was a terrible idea, lol.

Few things that really help.

1. Keep working the forearm, little at a time doing wrist curls/reverse wrist curls. Start light, something like a small can of soup, few sets a day, stay at this weight until reps can be completed without pain and then move the weight up a little. Continue doing this until full strength is regained.

2. Deep tissue massages. I didn't personally have art done but I've read about it and it is very expensive, only preformed by a license trained chiropractor. Will leave bruises and supposed to be very painful but results are also supposed to be amazing. I would massage my forearms by straighten my arm down by my side, make a fist and roll my my hand inward, stretching the outer forearm and pin a large foam roller between me and the wall and roll my forearms out for as long as I could endure. When you release the stretch, you'll feel the blood rush into your muscles, feels great.

3. Wear tennis elbow strap. They help, apply pressure on the forearm muscle and helps alleviate pain. Also, supporting your wrists. Wrist movement activates the forearm muscle aggravating tennis elbow. Wrist braces to help stabilize wrist can help take stress off muscle. I also wore compression sleeves.

4. Topical creams. I like penetrex, it's a topical anti inflammatory. It's a little pricey but highly reviewed product. Doesn't burn and isn't stinky like bengay. Nsaids can prolong tendon healing. I try to avoid ibuprofen, etc.

One other product that is highly recommended but I've never used. Theraband flexbar. I would look into this product. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KGOMBC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_9c57FbB6X9MR4

I had severe pain when doing hammer curl type movements. I could curl 60lbs per arm normal but couldn't lift a shoe in the hammer position. Tried everything... cortisone shots, diff meds...at the end I had to avoid any curl movement for 3 weeks. After that things were better. Hardest 3 weeks ever🤣🤣🤣

high anti-inflammatory diet, circumin, BPC 157, krill oil high dose, BPC 157 injected directly into tendon! i did this my tennis,golfers and even under side of forearm were all bad this summer and it worked incredibly. coconut oil also uniquely has a natural anti inflammatory compound within it called lauric acid. Get a massage here and there and do an epsom salt bath after and let it soak , although always ICE IT before heating. Electroshock therapy/acupuncture

lastly, cissus quadralanguris, and always ice post training.
You didn't inject directly into the tendon

I've never had tennis elbow, but I have something somewhat similar in the forearm/bicep area. There's actually some solid advice I found on YouTube that works.

This stretch I got from Jordan Shallow's youtube, done daily was the single best thing I ever found

I never understand when people talk in absolutes and state things like resting it is terrible advice. I am not stating for 1 second you just rest it and that's it because you could go without the gym for months and it's still an issue. However, why do people get tennis elbow in the first place... overuse of the muscles and tendons of the forearm. So a few days rest whilst you try to lower inflammation is never a bad starting point. You obviously have to find the root cause and implement things to prevent it ever happening again. Everyone has posted great things and I have tried most over the years for similar injuries. When I use voltaren gel I massage it in (hard) and it makes a massive difference (literally an overnight difference). People should also work out strengthening the muscles and tendons. Some supps/drugs can be used as well and some can have a significant impact on overall healing. If your budget permits you can use these aids as general recovery aids and not just to fix an existing injury. I highly rate BPC-157 and curcumin/bromelain.

I've never had tennis elbow, but I have something somewhat similar in the forearm/bicep area. There's actually some solid advice I found on YouTube that works.

Do you mean on the inside? It could be your distal bi-cep tendon if it's that area. I have many issues with it. It could have just been a coincidence but when I experimented with some myostatin inhibitors I developed major issues with both bi-cep tendons which I had never had before. Ever since I have had issues on/off but no serious injury and what I posted at the start of the thread made a massive difference everytime.

I haven’t completely fixed the elbow pain I have every now and then because of a bone spur (Will have to get surgery if it grows much more ) . But what’s helped mine is wearing elbow sleeves when I’m working out

Do you mean on the inside? It could be your distal bi-cep tendon if it's that area. I have many issues with it. It could have just been a coincidence but when I experimented with some myostatin inhibitors I developed major issues with both bi-cep tendons which I had never had before. Ever since I have had issues on/off but no serious injury and what I posted at the start of the thread made a massive difference everytime.

It’s called Branchioriodilos....I’m sure I spelled it wrong. I have taken two weeks off from lifting because it wasn’t improving. The pain was serious but not scale of 1 to 10....I’d place it at a 6...10 being brutal.

I’m heading back into the trenches today, gentlemen. Wish me luck.

It’s called Branchioriodilos....I’m sure I spelled it wrong. I have taken two weeks off from lifting because it wasn’t improving. The pain was serious but not scale of 1 to 10....I’d place it at a 6...10 being brutal.

I’m heading back into the trenches today, gentlemen. Wish me luck.

Good luck.

You must mean brachioradialis. I would try some voltaren gel and massage the muscle deeply if you haven't already. I am sure you will be fine but the gel can be a simple help with injuries like this. Good luck and I hope you have a great workout. I actually need to rush now myself as I am going to the gym and it closed in 2 hours :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws