over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do guys stay on year round?

Interesting, how do you know this? I only know one former UFC title holder, and he doesn't know what EPO is.

Well, #1 I know it because for 3-5 x 5 minute rounds nothing compares to EPO and a high crit for performance enhancement. #2 because I know guys that use it. A friend of mine, who fought lightweight for years in pride and ufc at the highest level didn't know ANYTHING about gear and would never touch a drug, but then got introduced to anavar. Did like 20mg/day and put on about 15-20lbs. I really do love your skepticism. It's good. But I don't just spew things out to hear myself talk. You must know they use test and GH, why do you think they wouldn't use EPO?

Hematocrit levels.

the % of your total blood volume taken by rbc.................too high and blood becomes thick, making heart work harder, no bueno

Hematocrit levels.

isnt having a high % potentially bad for your health?? how could having a high % be good for endurance athletes?? im confused also EPO lol someone fill me in on that too.

isnt having a high % potentially bad for your health?? how could having a high % be good for endurance athletes?? im confused also EPO lol someone fill me in on that too.

More red blood cells equals more oxygen carrying capacity. EPO(erythropoietin) is a natural hormone produced by the kidneys that signals the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.

**broken link removed**

Actually they don't anymore. If they get caught with a level over 50% they're banned for 2 years first time; lifetime the second.

It is 2 weeks off the bike for over 50% Hct(there are riders with a nat.level over 50%; these riders get a clearance from UCI)this almost always happens in out of comp testing(unless the rider is an idiot)

Well, #1 I know it because for 3-5 x 5 minute rounds nothing compares to EPO and a high crit for performance enhancement. #2 because I know guys that use it. A friend of mine, who fought lightweight for years in pride and ufc at the highest level didn't know ANYTHING about gear and would never touch a drug, but then got introduced to anavar. Did like 20mg/day and put on about 15-20lbs. I really do love your skepticism. It's good. But I don't just spew things out to hear myself talk. You must know they use test and GH, why do you think they wouldn't use EPO?

Well I am a skeptic about everything. I am sure some fighters use Performance Enhancing drugs, but the sport is SO much more about technique and skill, that I actually believe that the majority are only medicating for injuries and recovery. Not to really become some kind of monster, or to have super endurance (epo) or to be ripped or whatever.

But when someone makes a blanket statement about a sport, drug, or group of people, I will by reflex, call them out on it.

Well I am a skeptic about everything. I am sure some fighters use Performance Enhancing drugs, but the sport is SO much more about technique and skill, that I actually believe that the majority are only medicating for injuries and recovery. Not to really become some kind of monster, or to have super endurance (epo) or to be ripped or whatever.

But when someone makes a blanket statement about a sport, drug, or group of people, I will by reflex, call them out on it.

I've been in this game 15 yrs. I don't recall saying it isn't about skill and technique. Just as largely, conditioning, as the former two go out the window when the latter fails. You use gear as a hobby, what do you think people do for their careers? Of course they're using it for injuries and recovery, so they can train longer and harder and get the edge. Also for strength. Of course they don't want to become monsters(visually). Anyone who has done too high doses of test or AAS usually gasses out and gets beat. Belfort and Baroni to name two. There have been plenty of others. The pumps and water weight are murder. You want to go down a weight class if anything, not come up. MMA fighters are exceptional athletes, but in pro sports, people dope. So what? We will always try and get the edge. If it works we should be able to use it. In a truly free society at least. Only people that buy into the stigma demonizing AAS, or believe that steroids MAKE the athlete, the fighter, would try and prevent the use of PEDs. Did steroids make Barry Bonds or Mark McGuire the players they are? No. Years of hard work and natural talent did. Did the gear give them more power, make them stronger, and hit farther? sure.

Anyway, I've taken the OP's thread off track. this is a whole other topic.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity