YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I buy and send Bitcoin instantly?

Yep

Check this out:

View attachment 163335

As you can see in the screenshot, it will only let me send to a name or $Cashtag. When I try and copy and paste a wallet address it won't even let me press the "next" button.

Pretty darn weird since I am verified and everything.
Not to be obtuse, but are you sure the BTC addy is correct? I could see pressing "next" not working if say, even a single character was missed during copy/paste, etc. I do the copy/paste thing too and it immediatley displays the BTC addy as an option to click on, then click "next". And obviously if you've tried it with more than one addy and it's still not working, then my scenario wouldn't be the issue. Dunno, just trying to think of what it could be...

Yep

Check this out:

View attachment 163335

As you can see in the screenshot, it will only let me send to a name or $Cashtag. When I try and copy and paste a wallet address it won't even let me press the "next" button.

Ensure the app is the latest version, if you’re missing updates it won’t populate. Deleting and reinstalling is an easy way to do it if you can’t be bothered to find the update checker.

If that’s not it, make sure (or maybe do this first, now that I think about it) that the send/receive BTC option is toggled to “on”

I dealt with the same thing, hate BITCON and all this other coin crap
I’m getting to the point too. It’s a huge hassle unless you keep money in the account at all times. Even then they can apparently just hold the funds whenever they see fit.

Not to be obtuse, but are you sure the BTC addy is correct? I could see pressing "next" not working if say, even a single character was missed during copy/paste, etc. I do the copy/paste thing too and it immediatley displays the BTC addy as an option to click on, then click "next". And obviously if you've tried it with more than one addy and it's still not working, then my scenario wouldn't be the issue. Dunno, just trying to think of what it could be...
Well I can’t say for sure, but to be certain I tried the wallet address of a friend of mine who I know well and it wouldn’t let me send to his either.

Ensure the app is the latest version, if you’re missing updates it won’t populate. Deleting and reinstalling is an easy way to do it if you can’t be bothered to find the update checker.

If that’s not it, make sure (or maybe do this first, now that I think about it) that the send/receive BTC option is toggled to “on”
It’s all up to date with the latest version. That was one of the first things I checked.

I’ll check the send/receive Bitcoin option though.

Yep

Check this out:

View attachment 163335

Probably best not to put other peoples account-info out there on the web in screenshots...

Binance.US is the best IMO. use the wallet
They froze my assets after I traded with them for close to a year. I finally got access to my account after a month of posting on twitter they were trying to steal my money. When you blow them up for the whole world to see they actually help you. It was a month full of a lot of stress.

Strike app - You can buy and send bitcoin up to 1k weekly for practically no fees.

Why do you guys keep hanging on to all these obsolete crypto exchanges? There are countless exchanges out there that will do instant buy/sell/cash out.

I’m getting to the point too. It’s a huge hassle unless you keep money in the account at all times. Even then they can apparently just hold the funds whenever they see fit.
Same situation 2 weeks ago......

I converted it back to USD within Coinbase. Of course now I can’t even withdraw the USD until September 6th either. This is nuts. They’re basically holding my money for ransom 🤦🏻
A couple friends had the exact same problem for the first time on Coinbase maybe 2 weeks ago.

They had to fuck with their banks to get the charges refunded for fraudulent activity. If they say you can buy sell and send BTC, that’s what I would imagine the agreement is, especially with previous transfers. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that it was an unapproved charge when they want to hold your money for so long without allowing you to cancel, without allowing you to send, without allowing you to cash out. That’s just BS. If it’s still “pending” your bank CAN cancel it immediately. You just have to talk to the right person or department. Don’t settle for a 2 week fraudulent activity review, or a future stop payment. That’s your money and they’re holding it hostage, for a fee, in a very volatile market. Coinbase told both of my buddies they owed them X amount. They ignored it and when the funds became available it cleared out. If they ever tried to file on your credit for a $50 fluctuation or something, it’s super easy to dispute on credit karma or many other for free.

Hit the BTC icon on bottom right on cashapp. Scroll down a little. Click verify account. If social matches name and ID most people are approved to send $2k/day immediately. Takes about 45 seconds.

You then need to buy bit on cashapp in order to “withdraw” it to a wallet. There are fees, it’s not the best or cheapest option on the planet, but it’s usually simple enough for most to figure out in a pinch.

how does this still become a thread topic. Cash app, end of story. Close thread. lol
Its literally so easy my grandma could send btc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws