YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I convince a freind not to do AAS??

I can tell you that I wish I would have waited a few more years to get into steriods. But on the other hand I would not have gotten so serious about it if I had not started when I did. It gave me the motovation to learn about the diet and training aspect of it all. I was around 180lbs when I first started (I am going to post a pic) and I never ate more than 2 meals a day and shit inbetween I also drank alot and hardley trained hard but I did have a pretty good base I was probally around 6-7% most of the time so that is not bad. But I did not understand about all the getting to your genetic potential. I thought it would not matter one way or another, but have realized that when you come off you will lose some size and how big you were when you started will greatly determine where you stop. If I would have gotten to 200lbs I would be able to maintain more size while off becaues I would have achieved it naturally and it would be mine to keep.

Here is a pic of me when I was a senior in cancun mexico on my senior trip. I was around 175lbs and really knew nothing about the RIGHT way to workout.

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 218
damn weight

looks like that Cancun sun tore your ass up....lol

my buddies went down last year. they said it was so hot you had to wear tanktops when u went to clubs.

freefaller, its hard to convince idiots otherwise. Obviously if hes that small now this is just a fad he wants to try. He probably will never be serious about it so who really cares about him reachin his potential. He probably will be one of those people who just lifts here and there.

Here's what most Americans have been raised to believe - instant gratification:

If you want something: Charge it
If you have a headache: take a pill
If you're sick: take a pill
If your depressed: take a pill
If you can't sleep: take a pill
If you want huge muscles: take a pill

This is imbedded into the way our society thinks. Your friend is only doing what he thinks is right, via ignorance. All you can do is try and point the facts out to him. He's gonna make a decision based on whatever reason he can come up with.

xcel

you know weight you thought you started too early. the sad thing is i bet you had a better physique than 99% of people who start using juice. i for one can also admit i started way too young. however, i didnt cycle high or very often, but still i started too young.

you arent going to be able to stop your friend, he has this idea in his head and hes going to believe what he wants to believe. he probably looks at you and sees you look good and take steroids, so he will looks the same as you.

just let him live and learn thats all you can do.

Later,

Todd

From the sounds of it, he's most likely gonna do exactly what he wants to do no matter what you try to tell him...Xcel is dead on, we live in an "I want it, and I want it right now" instant gratification/disposable society. Personally, when I started years ago, I was a whopping 135 pounds, and I'm 5'10"...lol...anyway, I worked my ass off for a solid 2 years, and during that time learned all I could about diet, how to workout, supplements, etc. During those two years, I got to 185-190, something like that, before I ever thought about getting into supplements, and I'm totally glad I did because by the time I did start cycling, I had everything else pretty much figured out as far as what worked for me..
I've seen this same post sooo many times over the years bro, and I don't think the friend ever ends up listening, but your a nice guy to try and watch out for your buddy...have you had him check the boards out at all?...maybe that would help if he read some of the reactions for himself....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131