over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Do I Get A Chest Like This?

Blackonffffff

Newbies
I know the basics of bodybuilding I feel like I'm big enough at this point (260 pounds) but my chest is lacking. How do I get a chest like this?

**broken link removed**

images

**broken link removed**

Could synthol help? Site injecting gear?

I already feel like I'm big enough everywhere else except my chest. How did these guys do it?! Any suggestions would be great.

(I already tried a bit of synthol and it seemed to help, couldn't afford the whole suggested amounts per muscle group though. Will probably use again once I can afford it.)

They prob just had good genetics for building a strong chest aswell as paying extra attention to the body part.

I have heard of people using syntherol in the chest but havnt done it myself.

I think because the bench is the first identifiable lift that determines your bodybuilding status that a lot of people ego lift really badly on bench or dumbell presses, ( I know Im guilty) the one thing I noticed is when I backed down on weight and made sure I contracted my chest moreso than my shoulders that my chest actually started to grow, and one of the better exercises I found that forced my biomechanics into a more favorable position to do just that was good old fashioned pushups!
Shoulders and scapulae back -chest forward from the get go without even thinking about it.

I think because the bench is the first identifiable lift that determines your bodybuilding status that a lot of people ego lift really badly on bench or dumbell presses, ( I know Im guilty) the one thing I noticed is when I backed down on weight and made sure I contracted my chest moreso than my shoulders that my chest actually started to grow, and one of the better exercises I found that forced my biomechanics into a more favorable position to do just that was good old fashioned pushups!
Shoulders and scapulae back -chest forward from the get go without even thinking about it.

I think I'm also going to start training chest twice a week. I never wanted to be "that guy" but unlike most guys my chest is a weakness. Besides push ups and they are just genetic freaks any other advice?

OP needs to read and put into practise this!:yeahthat:

Water balloons **broken link removed**

OP needs to read and put into practise this!:yeahthat:

Alrighty then :).

For a while my shoulders would hurt when I would workout chest. I did some research and learned to push shoulders back when setting up for presses. Made a big difference. Also, I explode on the eccentric contraction and go slow on the concentric movement.

I know the basics, just want to make sure I'm doing all I can do to improve my chest.

Last edited:
I have to help people with this more than anything!dont tuck your elbows!i bet you have killer mind muscle connection with tris right?if so you need to always keep the perfect L shape with your arms.open up at the bottom of movement and think of a bow when you perform the rep.hope this helps.

I've tried to stress this also.. Everyone in my gym just tries to push the heaviest weight and usually end up using more tris than chest

I have to help people with this more than anything!dont tuck your elbows!i bet you have killer mind muscle connection with tris right?if so you need to always keep the perfect L shape with your arms.open up at the bottom of movement and think of a bow when you perform the rep.hope this helps.

I actually quit working out Tris months ago cause they were getting too big compared to other muscle groups lol.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean though. This video says tuck elbows a bit. Is this what you mean or the opposite? Bench Press proper form and techniques - YouTube

You could also just stop taking your AI. You will have some awesome knockers in no time ;)

But in all seriousness, as stated above make sure you do slow and controlled movements. Don't worry about the weight or moving it in that matter. Only focus on feeling your muscles work.

Have you tried doing flies? Try doing 8-12 reps but each rep takes around 10-12 seconds to complete. Hold at the top for 2 seconds and flex, HARD, and come back down. Each rep try and expand your rib cage and create a greater stretch in each rep. Just make sure if it bothers your shoulders to not go lower.

be reincarnated as one of them. that is strictly genetics

obviously thickness comes over time, maturity etc, shape can come pretty quickly.

If your hitting chest from all angles, with progressive overload, it WILL happen, they will grow.

Concentrate on form and mind-muscle, chest is an ego bodypart, but i used to be able to get a great workout from just 60kg alone really feeling each rep until you've mastered that part, then slowlyadd weight until your progressing.

No doubt though lifting big does help, you may not get the same doms the day after, but 3 plates aside is gonna make your chest bigger than 2 plates...etc etc overtime.

You could also just stop taking your AI. You will have some awesome knockers in no time ;)

But in all seriousness, as stated above make sure you do slow and controlled movements. Don't worry about the weight or moving it in that matter. Only focus on feeling your muscles work.

Have you tried doing flies? Try doing 8-12 reps but each rep takes around 10-12 seconds to complete. Hold at the top for 2 seconds and flex, HARD, and come back down. Each rep try and expand your rib cage and create a greater stretch in each rep. Just make sure if it bothers your shoulders to not go lower.

I don't want MAN TITS I want MAN BOOBS lol. Sounds like good advice. I have probably done thousands of flys over the years (been training for 10). I think mind muscle connection is good advice though. I'll try to remember that thanks.

obviously thickness comes over time, maturity etc, shape can come pretty quickly.

If your hitting chest from all angles, with progressive overload, it WILL happen, they will grow.

Concentrate on form and mind-muscle, chest is an ego bodypart, but i used to be able to get a great workout from just 60kg alone really feeling each rep until you've mastered that part, then slowlyadd weight until your progressing.

No doubt though lifting big does help, you may not get the same doms the day after, but 3 plates aside is gonna make your chest bigger than 2 plates...etc etc overtime.

Yeah maybe I just need to be patient. I was looking for some tricks like site injections, or synthol or both. Maybe something I wasn't aware of. Today I benched 305 for reps as slow as I could. But normally I do lighter weight with slower more deliberate movement.

be reincarnated as one of them. that is strictly genetics

Maybe. For the most part genetics give you shape but weight lifting and diet combined with steroids gives you size.

here his chest looks pretty weak for example:
**broken link removed**

Then suddenly MAN BOOBS.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-bodybuilding.jpg

I want man boobs lol.

Weighted dips with enough weight to pull you forward.

Alot of it has to do with genetics.
Next, vary your exercises, I'd recommend starting with an incline movement right out of the gate. Alot of ppl's upper areas lack and should be a good place to start.
Pre exhaust, compound, and drop sets are a great way to break things up as well..

How did Franco colombu have a line horizontally across his chest? What the hell is that?

Dips or declines. Either exercise has the highest percentage of fiber recruitment for the pecs according to EMG studies. Dont go all the way down or lock out and lift just balls heavy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws