over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i get back in the gym?

jeriko1975

Registered
guys,

i need your help to get me in the gym. I use to be a big and strong, now just a fat slob. i worked out for 10 years.
i initially quit due to job loss and money problems. I am so tired after work and need something to get me back in the gym.

What can i do to get me motivated?

I can't sleep and have bad acid reflux. I think its my diet and weight. i feel so tired, I sometimes fall asleep while driving home. Is there any natural stuff i can take to get rid of this acid reflux? This acid reflux is fucking up my insides and my body.

hey bro, vinegar works wonders on acid re flux. take a swallow of it when the reflux gets bad, it may burn like a mofo for like 30 sec, but you will feel better immediately. for long term prevention, prevacid works great.

We all get there at one point

Get your diet straight

Get on some gear(some say no but its a motivator)

Maybe run a 250mg DNP cycle for 4weeks while getting your diet perfect and changing your bad habits!

Some will say NO, but ive done it and it works.

GET BACK TO LIVING FUCKING LIFE BRO! JUST POSTING THIS THREAD MEANS YOURE FUCKING READY NOW FUCKING BRING IT!

thanks bro.

i will take a vinegsar shot and 50mg of anadrol lol

I heard apple vinegar and some other ingredients should help, I will try this tomorrow, thanks bro.....

This acid reflux shit sucks...its taken me out. I put on 35 lbs laying around.....

I going to try that vinegar and prilosec and get a cycle going.

I have bunch of stuff. I thinking of some oral, and prop to get out of the gates quick....maybe 500 mgs of test in week 5 -14. Sounds resonable.

Acid reflux IS because your diet. So fix it

jerbear,

I have done most of the major cd's

I have never tried dnp. I heard its its like crank. Is this true?
I don't mind working hard. I just have a lot stress from a lack of sleeping problems and fiancee that hates me.

I was thinking of taking some ephedra and coffee prior to the gym....i will go back! I can't stand this 39" BFB gut.

Acid Reflux needs to be treated because it can erode the lining in your esophagus and result in ulcers. I know from first hand experience, it can be so painful, you think you're having a heart attack.

If you can see a Dr., get a script for Nexium.

If you can't see a Dr., buy Pepcid, Zantac, or Prevacid OTC (over the counter). Take it daily. In a few weeks, you will have healed up, and feel like a new man.

jerbear,

I have done most of the major cd's

I have never tried dnp. I heard its its like crank. Is this true?
I don't mind working hard. I just have a lot stress from a lack of sleeping problems and fiancee that hates me.

I was thinking of taking some ephedra and coffee prior to the gym....i will go back! I can't stand this 39" BFB gut.

DNP is nothing like crank... nothing even similar.

Get rid of the Bitch.

Ephedra is an excellent workout booster.

My $0.02

drivingforward,

your right, dump the rag a muffin....but i am a pussy

dnp scared me......some bros told me its like getting tren cough and sweating for days on end. I got the tren cough and never touched it again....scared the shit out of me.

yah these young guys don't know about how your body will not be able to take the crappy foods you eat in your twenties.

If you're tired to the point of falling asleep while driving and endangering innocent people, you need a doctor, not a bodybuilding forum.

your probably correct.

just like to get some feedback from some board members prior to my visit.

Most docs, are no nothing fools...with no real experiences....like a majority of my old college roomates.

My advice is obsurdly obvious. How do you get back in the gym?

Open the door, walk in. Now.

It can be a crap cheap gym for starters.

It would be a smartass answer were it not for the fact that I figured out that was the biggest thing I had to do just 2 weeks ago.

You may be lightyears from the glory days like me...but once you just start lifting, each week you lift more, each day you feel better, you sleep better, then you feel better, you lift more, you... etc.

Do it TODAY

Can't go wrong with the Paleo diet...Weston Price, John Meadows, Mark Sisson, Robb Wolf, Ido Portal are some of the best authorities on that subject.

Training : Initially it doesn' matter what you do...just go to the gym and before you know it you shall be in the thick of things.

Last but not least read some articles on motivation by Matt Kroc, Dave Tate on t-nation and elitefts...they should pump you up.

Good luck.

Last edited:
You said you gained a bunch of weight and fall asleep all the time........ Get checked out for Sleeep Apnea! I have it, and even though i wasnt overweight(unless 240lbs %6bf on 6ft frame is overweight) it effected me the same way. I would sleep in every class way back when i was in highschool. i had fallen asleep once at a stop light. And i was always taking naps.
Now im on a cpap machine and i wont ever sleep without it. I really wish more people, especially bodybuilders(having a large chest and also using "supps" will cause it) would get checked out if they to are having issues with being overly tired all the time, or depressed, anxiety, and the list actually goes on.
The big problem is that most GP doctors would rather write a script(s) then check to see if it all stems from sleep apnea. Best thing you can do is see an ENT doctor and ask him to check you out for Sleep apnea and if he thinks your a candidate then they would set up a sleep study. I had to demand the test because every doctor i saw told me it was my fault i was tired all the time. turned out i was right.

as said above apple cider vinegar is good for reflux.
but as for falling asleep go to a doctor get some labs done. it could be a number of things.
you dont need gear to get motivated you said it yourself you have become a fat slob so doesnt the mirror motivate you. some old pics before you got fat.
but see a doc first and formost the reflux may be to bad that you need the purple pill. and the tired and wait gain maybe thyroid and or low test or both.
or none of the above we are just internet doctors you need a real doctor.

and im only reapeting what you said about your self bro not talking down to you. i have no room to talk anyway i was 5'7" and a woping 262lbs with a 12 year stay away from the gym.

Last edited:
I feel you, man! My 2 cents:

1) No gear for now. Ephedrine instead. You don't need any additional water weight now. The ephedrine will motivate you plenty!

2) See a freakin doctor!

3) Start back slowly and set reasonable goals. This will KEEP you motivated.

4) Clean up your diet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members