over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i get my appetite up?

jerex_112

Newbies
how the hell do I increase my appetite, everytime I eat it takes ages for me to finish my meals and they even taste good... any suggestions?

Train harder, train your appetite by just eating more and more in small intervals. Peptides like ghrp 6 can help if you want to do that…apparently b12 can help as well. I honestly think if you are doing enough to illicit growth in the gym, you should be hungry. But that's just my opinion.

You also might want to check out your digestion, maybe some enzymes or pro-biotics. If you are "backed up" or just simply not digesting your food as well as you could, your hunger can suffer.

Personally, I cannot relate to people with appetite issues. My main problem in life is controlling my appetite (first world problems haha). I am constantly dreaming of my next meal, and 1 hour after every meal I am hungry. Even right now at 4,000 cals I am hungry ALL THE DAMN TIME. I grew up overweight and just always wanted to eat…the struggle for me is straddling the line so I don't get fat as I am paranoid of that now after being a chunker. If I could stay lean doing it, I would be STOKED to eat 6,000 cals a day. Shit I'd be in heaven.

Are you talking chemical enhancement or methodology?

Chemical wise, GHRP's and GH are both known to stimulate appetite pretty heavily. I eat like crazy after pinning GHRP-2 + CJC w/o DAC. There's also insulin which helps me move crazy amounts of food pretty easily.

For methodology, i think keeping up appetite can be accomplished a number of ways. Cardio 3x a week for 30 minutes helps a lot to stimulate hunger. On top of that, I make sure to choose foods that work with my body. Through trial and error, I learned that wheat doesn't do well with me and neither do oats. I stick to white rice (brown rice bloats me) and potatoes (sweet and white).

For meats, I don't eat too much red meat as i feel the fats really kill digestion. Lots of chicken, turkey, rarely pork and a lot of fish (swai + salmon). I also don't consume much dairy as I've noticed it bloats me pretty bad and disturbs my digestion. Also, vegetables (romaine, spinach, asparagus, etc) have been really important in helping move digestion along so I don't get backed up.

You can start by posting this in the beginners section where it belongs.

Then you can suck it up and eat, simple as that

You can start by posting this in the beginners section where it belongs.

Then you can suck it up and eat, simple as that

thanks rich your advice is incredibly intellectual. you wouldn't happen to be a professor or a fucking rocket scientist would you??

lmao thanks everyone for the actual advice I have lifted for 7 years but never knew much about my appetite and haven't messed with many chemicals or compounds or anything don't think that's a need for childish criticism.

I mean why even waste your time typing kiddo? you got time to do that then that's a sad life son.

does anyone know how well 2 ius a day of gh would stim appetite? or is ghrp cheaper?

thanks rich your advice is incredibly intellectual. you wouldn't happen to be a professor or a fucking rocket scientist would you??

lmao thanks everyone for the actual advice I have lifted for 7 years but never knew much about my appetite and haven't messed with many chemicals or compounds or anything don't think that's a need for childish criticism.

I mean why even waste your time typing kiddo? you got time to do that then that's a sad life son.

does anyone know how well 2 ius a day of gh would stim appetite? or is ghrp cheaper?

Richie is actually a good bro and im sure his answer was born out of frustration-as this does belong in the beginners section. But you did get some good advice. Eq has always given me a great appetite as has ghrp-6, cardio and training balls out all the time. I tried b-12 inj once and found it really do anything for me. Hope this helps.

EQ from anywhere between 600 - 1500mg didn't do shit for my appetite. Ran it for 10+ weeks to and I know it's legit so don't expect it to work 100% of the time.

I haven't tried it personally but I have heard a lot about ghrelin and it's effect on increasing appetite.

Train harder, do a bit of cardio, try ghrp-6, and force feed until it's no longer difficult

Take eq, u won't stop eating.

Doesn't work for everyone.

As stated get your digestion in check, work up your appetite, but I find myself the hungriest when I am leaner and eating ultra clean.

The biggest appetite stimulator I have found is to be insulin, BUT it's not something I recommend for that purpose.

I know quite a few guys who justify smoking to increase their appetite but that is just rationalizing their use to me. I know 2 guys who tried Megace (the cancer app stimulator) one said it did nothing, the other said it helped some but made him impotent.

Doesn't work for everyone.

As stated get your digestion in check, work up your appetite, but I find myself the hungriest when I am leaner and eating ultra clean.

The biggest appetite stimulator I have found is to be insulin, BUT it's not something I recommend for that purpose.

I know quite a few guys who justify smoking to increase their appetite but that is just rationalizing their use to me. I know 2 guys who tried Megace (the cancer app stimulator) one said it did nothing, the other said it helped some but made him impotent.

They say megace works great for appetite. However, I have not found the recommended dose for that purpose. Do you know?

They say megace works great for appetite. However, I have not found the recommended dose for that purpose. Do you know?

No I dont, when the guy who used it told me it gave him ED and he would give me what he had left, i declined.

I don't see any point in adding drugs to stimulant appetite. Many have to track what they eat in order not to get fat because they have a large appetite. Instead try drinking more calories and getting them from not filling sources. Shake for protein , Gatorade for carbs, and olive oil for fats. It's really not that hard.

Synthelamin b12 injectable. One bottle will last a year.

10 to 15 minutes of HIT cardio after your workouts will help increase your hunger....at least it does with me.

ghrp-6

I like blending the following together so I get it all down before I get full:

raw eggs
egg whites
oats
peanut butter
olive oil
whey

could add milk if you want

I assume your trying to build mass... BUT.... stay with me now. If you want to really build up an appetite , cut for a few weeks. Sometimes ( and especially for me ) when we continually eat more and more and especially if you eat alot of junk food or are use to eating processed foods it's hard to eat , especially eat less appetizing foods such as tuna, salad, broccoli , oats etc. The farther on my bulk I get the harder it gets for me to eat these foods and than I have to start eating more and more processed or nutrient dense foods ( burgers, condiments, pizza, eat out alot more ) just because my appetite goes down and the thought of the more healthy foods as mentioned before just sounds gross.

I'm sure most people here can attest to the feeling of having major hunger during the later stages of prep and craving an extra serving of oatmeal or protein or sweet potato , or peanut butter etc, unless of course they're using some sort of major appetite suppressant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131