over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i get my appetite up?

25 min after a ghrp6/cjc no dac 100mcgs each, you will tear your fridge apart. I want to taste everything! I'll eat my high protein dinner and then I go through stages . You have to be careful! I'll start to crave salty food ( which is bad for Bp ) and then I crave chocolate. My fiancé takes it occasionally and she said it gives her cravings like when she was pregnant. Anyway , I run it once per day , strictly for bulking. I have tried it at 3 times per day and noticed little gain. Also, as said above, Eq increases your appetite big time. Training alone should keep your hunger up somewhat on its own .

GHRP-2 3-4 x day has helped me a ton with my shity appetite...But i'd love to find some Periactin...if anyone knows where to get some online PM me please....

GHRP-2 3-4 x day has helped me a ton with my shity appetite...But i'd love to find some Periactin...if anyone knows where to get some online PM me please....

Hell yeah

I find that eating quicker carb sources makes a huge difference for me too. White rice,ezekiel cereal, and cream of wheat are pretty much all I eat. If i try to do oatmeal or brown rice, im full all damn day

EQ from anywhere between 600 - 1500mg didn't do shit for my appetite. Ran it for 10+ weeks to and I know it's legit so don't expect it to work 100% of the time.

I'm doing my most successful cut yet with eq so as you say, doesn't increase hunger for every one. Give me 200 tren and I struggle to stay under 6000 calories per day:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All the gear I've used must be bunk then because everyone says EQ is so great except I've ran at least 5 cycles with it and never had an appetite.

To confess though I spend 300$ every two weeks on weed.. I figured this would help my sleep and appetite also since I've been smoking since I was 12 but I don't think that stuff effects me anymore like it does for people who don't smoke all day everyday.

So smoking and EQ are out unless my EQ was shit?

Honestly just started John Meadows diet and it's hard as fuck to eat it all, maybe I gotta allow my stomach to grow...?

I always eat clean and healthy but will start doing hiit soon also as its part of john's plan.

Varying foods to keep from getting bored of eating the same meals helps. My appetite seems to come in waves. I'll be able to get in all the food I need for a few weeks, then my appetite will be gone for a week or 10 days and then come back. The worst is when I'm not hungry in the morning, but then I'm hungry when trying to fall asleep at night. :banghead:

Cjc1295 and ghrp6 and u will clean out the fridge
No joke
Last night pwo I downed 12 oz of rice, 12 oz of chx, 4 pop tarts and half a large box of life cereal with milk
It's like u eat like an animal

Cjc1295 and ghrp6 and u will clean out the fridge
No joke
Last night pwo I downed 12 oz of rice, 12 oz of chx, 4 pop tarts and half a large box of life cereal with milk
It's like u eat like an animal

Damn this ghrp sounds great but I've never saw on my suppliers sites can anyone PM how to find it thanks !

Get some Periactin/Cyproheptadine.

It's an antihistamine and it's biggest side effect is that it increases your appetite a lot. It's second side effect is that it makes you sleep like a baby. I take it when I run Tren and I don't wake up during the night and I can keep eating so I can bulk on Tren.

You can ask your doc to write you a script or you can find it with a bit of searching.

This is the best product I've found to increase appetite. It also gives you a rather good feeling of well-being. It's also long-acting.

True bro, you can't get wrong with synthelamin. Tones of happy customers around :love: More than that. a bottle last forever :yeahthat:

You can start by posting this in the beginners section where it belongs.

Then you can suck it up and eat, simple as that

Lol.

Try this... At the start of your day eat meals that digest very easily. Starting with proteins-scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, tuna... And finishing with chicken as your last meal. Working your way into your day with foods that are harder to digest. Chicken leaves me feeling full longest. Don't eat red meats...

Same with your carbs.

Also, eat smaller, but more often. Leave yourself feeling hungry after having eaten. Easier digestion allows you to be hungry again sooner.

Also, as one poster mentions, work out harder and more constantly. I don't think this poster is at a point where they should "medicate" their hunger. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol.

Try this... At the start of your day eat meals that digest very easily. Starting with proteins-scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, tuna... And finishing with chicken as your last meal. Working your way into your day with foods that are harder to digest. Chicken leaves me feeling full longest. Don't eat red meats...

Same with your carbs.

Also, eat smaller, but more often. Leave yourself feeling hungry after having eaten. Easier digestion allows you to be hungry again sooner.

Also, as one poster mentions, work out harder and more constantly. I don't think this poster is at a point where they should "medicate" their hunger. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good advice. White rice very easy digesting and tends to leave you hungry soon after. Keeping fibre s little lower will help but try to keep s nice healthy balance. More squating will ramp up hunger somewhat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Aside from the tips already given....make sure you are having regular bowel movements. (multiple times a day) if you are not then you will have to help your digestion speed up

GHRP-6.

Use juices/fruits for carbs, works really well for me, get´s me really hungry. Always struggled with a low appetite.

Use juices/fruits for carbs, works really well for me, get´s me really hungry. Always struggled with a low appetite.

There are much better ways than that. Most of us who follow a certain sort of diet and caloric/macro intake cannot just ingest tons of glucose and fructose randomly. I'd also venture to say that this won't work for many and in the long run will not be good for blood sugar or insulin sensitivity.

My vote is to go with GHRP-6 for hunger stimulation.

There are much better ways than that. Most of us who follow a certain sort of diet and caloric/macro intake cannot just ingest tons of glucose and fructose randomly. I'd also venture to say that this won't work for many and in the long run will not be good for blood sugar or insulin sensitivity.

My vote is to go with GHRP-6 for hunger stimulation.

So you vote for putting in more drugs before changing foods? Not that I have anything against using peps, but if you are not hungry you have to find the root of the problem before boosting your appetite with drugs. From my experience the hunger effect subside after a while on peps, what to then?

Fruits/juices is what Phil has almost all he´s clients using, so you are saying he put me on a unhealthy diet? And where did I say do to it randomly? I suggested to use fruits/juices as the only carb source.

I´m not saying it will work for everyone, but it sure as hell did for me and I have been trying to boost my appetite for years now, with tons of roids/peps and also weed and nothing has been steady, all of it worked for a while, but soon after I was back to where I started just with more drugs in me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear