over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I get rid of this constant gas/bloat

caedus

Registered
I have constant bloat on 600 mg test c/ 300 DEC ...ALWAYS BLOATED AND GASSY. How can I fix this please?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

What's ur diet look like? Maybe part of the deal, maybe the types of food or amount? Just a thought.

Yea def gonna be your diet. How many protein shakes Re you drinkin? Try and digestive enzyme and probiotic it will help for sure.

Post up your diet and we will tell you where the gas fuckery is coming from.

Test + Deca is not the cause of your problem.

You may need to do a fasting ...and clear your internals of all the bullshit youve been piling down.

No pun but a bottle of mag citrate will pull a lot of water out plus any build up that may be causing bloat. Be ready to be by a toilet for a little while though.

What's your diet like? I've noticed that when I cut out simple carbs and fats I bloat less. As for the gas, I'm pretty sure that has to do with protein intake and the quality/type of protein you are ingesting.

Gas ex

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Thats just a band aid. As soon as the Gas-Ex wears off....it will all come back.

What the OP needs to is completely stop eating and flood the gates with liquid.

Once he is empty, then he can begin a clean diet with clean carbs and clean fats...

Thats just a band aid. As soon as the Gas-Ex wears off....it will all come back.

What the OP needs to is completely stop eating and flood the gates with liquid.

Once he is empty, then he can begin a clean diet with clean carbs and clean fats...

Exactly. Key word here being "clean". When I eat junk I can tell a difference in the bloat and puffiness compared to eating clean. I only eat two cheat meals a weeks and even then for a little while your body knows something is just not right. IMO

Exactly. Key word here being "clean". When I eat junk I can tell a difference in the bloat and puffiness compared to eating clean. I only eat two cheat meals a weeks and even then for a little while your body knows something is just not right. IMO

Hadn’t farted in 5 days. Ate super clean all week until Friday….and I broke :( and had some 5 slices of pizza, a bowl of cereal, and kettle popcorn.

I began clearing bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens….The gas was unstoppable.

Come Monday morning, flooded the gates with 2 gallons of water and began eating super clean again….within one day, the bloat is almost all gone and ZERO gas or indigestion.

I love the way my body "performs" 10x better on clean food :)

I have constant bloat on 600 mg test c/ 300 DEC ...ALWAYS BLOATED AND GASSY. How can I fix this please?

Cut ALL grains from your diet and watch the gas miraculously disappear. At least that's what works for me.

Cut ALL grains from your diet and watch the gas miraculously disappear. At least that's what works for me.

One exception may be rice. That s shit keeps me d dry

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

DWGE from Emeric has done wonders for my digestion.

What's ur diet look like? Maybe part of the deal, maybe the types of food or amount? Just a thought.

Diet is seafood diet. See food and I eat it. My diet is bad. I am new to clean eating and have been making baby steps.

What's your diet like? I've noticed that when I cut out simple carbs and fats I bloat less. As for the gas, I'm pretty sure that has to do with protein intake and the quality/type of protein you are ingesting.

Lots of meats and carbs

Post up your diet and we will tell you where the gas fuckery is coming from.

Test + Deca is not the cause of your problem.

You may need to do a fasting ...and clear your internals of all the bullshit youve been piling down.

I think you are right...I have no diet and I eat like shit. I am going to cut carbs and move to lean meats and veggies/fruit this week. I am not new to pumping iron but I am very new to clean eating. All suggestions are appreciated ...:what::beer:

Hadn’t farted in 5 days. Ate super clean all week until Friday….and I broke :( and had some 5 slices of pizza, a bowl of cereal, and kettle popcorn.

I began clearing bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens….The gas was unstoppable.

Come Monday morning, flooded the gates with 2 gallons of water and began eating super clean again….within one day, the bloat is almost all gone and ZERO gas or indigestion.

I love the way my body "performs" 10x better on clean food :)

What is your definition of eating "super clean" examples plz

What is your definition of eating "super clean" examples plz

Breakfast could be 3-4 Eggs and a cup of oats OR 2 small bananas
Maybe add in a scoop of whey if still hungry

Now if cutting, you want lower carbs...
If "bulking" you want higher carbs

Best bet is carb cycling to acquire both effects at the same time

So with that being said... Lunch could be either 8-10oz lean meat with 2 cups green veggies... Or you can do 8-10oz lean meat with one medium sweet potato or a cup of rice

Next meal the same of either or...

My favorite preworkout meal is 2 bananas and 2 scoop whey

Post workout is 2 scoop whey

Dinner is same as lunch but except add some nice fat all over your meal...such as olive oil or coconut oil all over your rice to slow the digestion of that meal while u sleep

Thats more or less your standard

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws