over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I know if I have an abscess?

I had the same happen to my ass.They had to cut mine out too. Now I have a chunk missing on my ass. If it gets bad like mine did. you will develop a fever. Thats when you know it is in the blood stream and can spread. Go immediately to the doctor then. I had a fever after I left mine swollen and red for about 1 week. I was hoping it would clear up on its own. Redness, swelling, and then cellulitis. The skin also had a weird texture to it, almost like I had goose pimples all of the time.
a fever might develop but it is not the case every time. There are two different kinds of abscess and one is more encapsulated and you do not develop a high fever..
Ive also waited in my case for fever but it never came so ive shrugged it off which was a huge mistake

a fever might develop but it is not the case every time. There are two different kinds of abscess and one is more encapsulated and you do not develop a high fever..
Ive also waited in my case for fever but it never came so ive shrugged it off which was a huge mistake
Isn't it the case though that if you had waited even longer that it would have caused a fever? There is what they call a sterile abscess, but that's sealed off, not infected, and not dangerous as far as I know. I had one of those too.

Never tell any doctor abt using AAS!!!! Just say you were working around an old building and sumthin sharp punctured your skin. Obviously didn’t think much of it then, but now this is happening, etc.

Doctors will report AAS on your medical charts, then your insurance is in the loop. This will cause too many pitfalls for you. It’s none of their bidness, yo!

Cage
Lmfao imagine going to the er and telling the doctor that and you are over 200lbs muscle head 🤣🤣🤣

Isn't it the case though that if you had waited even longer that it would have caused a fever? There is what they call a sterile abscess, but that's sealed off, not infected, and not dangerous as far as I know. I had one of those too.
not sure, they told me not to rely on fever as a symptom to tell if youve developed an abscess because not everyone gets it.
Best bet is when its hot, red and somewhat "squishy" to touch (and pain ofc) go to the doc and ask for an ultrasound.

Lmfao imagine going to the er and telling the doctor that and you are over 200lbs muscle head 🤣🤣🤣
I lied about mine. Told him it developed after doing a century on my bike. I don't think he bought it,lol. He went along with it though.

not sure, they told me not to rely on fever as a symptom to tell if youve developed an abscess because not everyone gets it.
Best bet is when its hot, red and somewhat "squishy" to touch (and pain ofc) go to the doc and ask for an ultrasound.
Yeah, if you wait until you have a fever you already waited too long. Just saying if you do have a fever, get to an ER ASAP. I went to an urgent care office and got fixed up ok there, but probably would have been better off at a hospital. The hospital probably would have had me on IV antibiotics. I just took orals. My fever was gone in less than a day, but the abscess never healed.After 1 month I finally needed surgery. The hole kept filling up with pus and wouldn't heal over. It was a constant open gaping wound.

I have, and yes they’ll give you a look, but bottom line is they cannot write anything down without your consent. I’ve even asked to see my chart afterwards just to verify what the doctor actually wrote down.

Only doctor that tried to give me an issue was a dermatologist… Was there for some Tane to control my Drol induced Backne. I finally put him in his place and he wrote down I work outside in high heat/humidity environment with FRC clothing. So I have serious sweating issue, and stay in soaked clothing too long causing the flare ups. He knew I was on juice, but he didn’t put it in my chart!!!! Just make sure you see the chart!!!!! It is yours after all, they work for you!

Cage

you'll see it. it'll be obvious, usually. i've had surgery on my glute and bicep (had to be put out), actually 2 surgeries on m glute including a wound-vac and a 30 day hospital stay. almost died. went septic and went to my liver, kidneys and heart. THAT infection i couldn't see and had no idea i had until it was too late... but normally, you'll see it. usually at worst the doc will just cut it, squeeze it/drain it, pack it with gauze (shit, forgot a spider bite on my quad/hip that got cut and packed). you'll be back to training in a couple weeks.... probably with a script for clindamyosin
Good ol VAC machine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity