over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I raise my HDL

I believe he was banned for a year. He's my buddy...he's a good guy and very knowledgeable.

Why was he banned? He appeared to be one of the honest and best posters here.

Why was he banned? He appeared to be one of the honest and best posters here.

In my estimation, he was. He was honest, helpful(helped tons of people), donated, tested etc..

I don't claim to know all that goes on and I am really clueless into why it turned into what it did. When I talked to Alpha, he didn't seem to know either and was confused and a little upset about it.

From all sense I could make of it, it stemmed from the recommended protocol for HRT that included tren/test at low dosages. He also had the alias Dr. G in geardepot's q&a threads. Like I said, not sure how it got so out of hand but I only know what I see and what I'm told.

In my estimation, he was. He was honest, helpful(helped tons of people), donated, tested etc..

I don't claim to know all that goes on and I am really clueless into why it turned into what it did. When I talked to Alpha, he didn't seem to know either and was confused and a little upset about it.

From all sense I could make of it, it stemmed from the recommended protocol for HRT that included tren/test at low dosages. He also had the alias Dr. G in geardepot's q&a threads. Like I said, not sure how it got so out of hand but I only know what I see and what I'm told.

Thanks for trying to answer the question. Maybe someone else who knows the situation will chime in.

Also as I side question. My. Lh and FSH were at .1 I've been on for about 3 years just wondering if that is typical even with HCG use? All other aspects of the blood work were great blood panel , lipids, and rbc was great

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

how bad is low HDL when your LDL is low too? anyone knows?
my recent bloods came back at 15 HDL and 79 LDL... i know that HDL is very low, i guess thats not too bad since my LDL is rather low too?!

this was at the end of a 10 week blast by the way, using test, tren and later test/dht/methyltrienolone, so im actually not too worried... expected much worse

how bad is low HDL when your LDL is low too? anyone knows?
my recent bloods came back at 15 HDL and 79 LDL... i know that HDL is very low, i guess thats not too bad since my LDL is rather low too?!

this was at the end of a 10 week blast by the way, using test, tren and later test/dht/methyltrienolone, so im actually not too worried... expected much worse

I'm not a doctor but this is an area where triglycerides will likely come into play. It'd be best if they were within range, or low as well.

Low HDL and high triglycerides are not optimal.

I had no idea that alpha was dr g. Shame he's not still around in either alias

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

They were the same person?

I'm not a doctor but this is an area where triglycerides will likely come into play. It'd be best if they were within range, or low as well.

This seems to be the current thinking. High HDL and low triglycerides. All competent doctors now understand the total cholesterol is meaningless. LDL only matters if you know your pattern type. The requires a special bloodtest called VAP.

I'm not sure about the long-term health effects of trying to boost HDL with niacin. I use it on cycle and may continue for six weeks after. But in the long run dietary measures should be adequate to get HDL in-line.

Seems like some guys are just more susceptible to the adverse effects of AAS on lipid profiles. My cycle was relatively mild (100 test, 300 mast, 200 tren) and I did all of the things outlined previously in this thread. My HDL was still 15 seven weeks into the cycle.

A great book on the subject is "The Great Cholesterol Myth: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won't Prevent Heart Disease-and the Statin-Free Plan That Will"

ill aslo mention people using curcumin and resveratrol saw 30+ point improvements...

Reservatrol works about as well as GW1516 in raising HDL and prevents cancer. I just ran out and still keep over 50 with diet. But won't touch tren or oral without it.

High blood sugar and inflammation are bigger issues and when LDL become an issue. If your lipids are crap best follow a low carb no dairy diet till you can fix it.

Can someone list more of their daily HDL increasing protocols? (Diet additions & supplements)

Can someone list more of their daily HDL increasing protocols? (Diet additions & supplements)

It's already on this thread man. Did you read it?

Niacin and Iforce Heart Help are things to add supplement wise...but use a lot - if not all of the foods suggested.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

High blood sugar and inflammation are bigger issues and when LDL become an issue. If your lipids are crap best follow a low carb no dairy diet till you can fix it.

im sure you know res addresses both inflammation and blood sugar/insulin sensitivity. all reasons why im always squaking about this stuff...

im sure you know res addresses both inflammation and blood sugar/insulin sensitivity. all reasons why im always squaking about this stuff...

Yes sir, and based on your posts I've read. We agree on most things.

Would res help lower glucose levels?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner