advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do i take myself to the next level??

midwest11

Registered
iam willing to do whatever it takes to push myself past where iam currently 21 yrs old 4 cycles in i know what iam doing and have a handle on what works thus far but i need to push way beyond i feel i have it in me.... any diet/protocol information iam all hear thanks again everyone

current diet
- 1/2 cup oats 2 scoops of protein
-6 eggs 2 yolks 1/2 cup oats
-6oz flank steak salad and yam
workout
-post workout shake
- 6oz chicken broc and yam
-6oz flank steak salad and almonds

Attachments

• LEGS.jpg
    LEGS.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 957
  • kc 7.jpg
    kc 7.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 974
  • kc4.jpg
    kc4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 916
You look really good, but if you are after more size I would look at increasing your food intake. With only 4 cycles I would doubt it is a dose issue, so I would add some more total cals to your diet and assess it from there. If you aren't getting results after that I would consider upping the dose.

Your diet is flawless!!! Legs look very good. Keep up the good work.

TNH thanks alot for your advice literally live for this its the only thing that brings a form of happiness to my life i just need to be put into the right direction their nothing i wouldnt do to improve....

Eat more. How's your back? Bet ya don't do deads..... start.
Look good though. What have your cycles consisted of?

will def hit the deads more.... thanks so much guys this is all i live for

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,013
4 cycles by 21? that seems allot for being young. Not trying to be a dick. you look fit man, just keep doing what your doing

You have a good start, but im sensing at this point your not looking for complements, you want suggestions. You need to eat A LOT more food to put on more muscle...Im talking three times the amount your eating. Obviously you dont want to start eating that much right away, but sttart adding more food gradually. Its hard to suggest anything in regards to gear because you never outlined a cycle, but lets us know your cycle and we can make suggestions on that to. But all in all, your on your way bro, thats for sure.

frist two cycles consited of 500 of test e 400 of deca 12 wks with adrol 3wk on 3wks off last 2 cycles been 400 prop 300 tren 8wks w? 50 mg win for 6 wks.... i started at 18 and i dont regret it this is what i want in my life

no compliment would make me happy i see myself everyday and dont like what i see what so ever... i have a hard time eating large amouts of food always been an issue but iam trying to get past it was a wrestler growing up...

Nice to see someone with passion, but don't let it consume you. Enjoy the ride, you gotta be happy with your progress because there really is no 'end point' where you are totally satisfied. A life of striving is a life of never arriving.

I would have a hard time getting the necessary carbs in to grow if I was eating that much meat. I would hate to tell someone to eat less meat, its a great protein source, but you may be able to eat more if you swap a meal or two of beef out with a lighter protein source. More eggs maybe, they are easy to throw down the hatch. Liquid egg whites are great too, right out of the carton.
You're protein intake looks really good right now, I am just trying to figure out ways for you to get more carbs and fats down the hatch to increase your calories to gain some more size. Maybe some extra tbsp's of EVOO here and there will help.

You've made good progress with light doses, that's good to see. You will make awesome gains throughout your lifting 'career' if you can continue to maximize your potential with the lowest amount of AAS possible. As I said earlier though, there will come a time where you need to use more in order to grow more. At some point extra food will only make you fatter, regardless of the macros.

will def hit the deads more.... thanks so much guys this is all i live for

On deads, don't mess with heavy singles. I like the 4-8 rep range with some weight, but keep form tight. Get stronger on those and you'll get bigger and stronger all over.
Throw in a few sets of rear delt isolation too, on back or shoulder day either one.

Muscle takes time and you're not going to build a championship physique over night. You look great.

In the gym your training has to be anaerobic but bodybuilding is a long distance race. Guys that take off sprinting end up looking like crap and ruining their potential.

My only advice would be to thicken up that back.

ive been in the gym with my father since i was a young boy and its honestly the only thing that doesnt judge me i have a love for it and honetly couldnt live without thanks so much for the help i can see exactly what your talking about it may be wide for my body but not thick what so ever and certainly not wide enough to compete with most...

Attachments

• backkk.jpg
    backkk.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 964
Work on refining yourself. Your off to a great start but there were two things that stood out.

-Not sure what you did,but there almost zero ab shape/definition
-your bicep symmetry isn't the same from side to side(maybe way photo was shot)

I really like your diet, but for me that would be quite the cutting diet. You obviously know your metabolism and look great but I'm shocked you got that big on that amount of food. Up cals and if fat starts to appear then up dose

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner