advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do people get better results on 6 grams of gear than 3.5 grams when receptors are fully saturated?

Today, Sunday, went to a competition and most of the guys from a well known coach were using 4g of gear.+HGH +insulin even small guys...... Maybe because of androgen receptor saturation? Bah....

You need therapy not scientific research if you're taking 3.5g gear let alone 6. I guarantee the guys on here taking that much gear aren't pros, just in a really fucked up place.

or we just want to get huge bro...why are you passing judgement

Today, Sunday, went to a competition and most of the guys from a well known coach were using 4g of gear.+HGH +insulin even small guys...... Maybe because of androgen receptor saturation? Bah....
I'm trying the fathom the breakdown of what was on the 4K list and how many injections a week. That's like 40 cc plus a week. His guys must have looked lumpy.

3g of gear is not the route to getting huge, well it is, a huge heart. Training, eating, optimizing recovery and utilizing enough gear to fuel those processes is what it takes. You do not need 3g+ if you plan to stay relatively big. Of course if you had a shit base and jumped onto a starter cycle of 500mg 10 years ago, I'd see why you'd be on these doses. I've seen for years on here guys who will be on the most neurotic high dose cycles but in the same breath talk about how poor their diet is and typically training isn't great either

Guys it can be whatever, 3,10grams.
I still keep thinking about a GUY, @Swiper ,that on just Test HGH food and training got huge as an house....

And yup, ding ding ding. Just saw your log. You are barely eating for your size yet willing to take boatloads of tren. This is not judgment, I dont get anything out of judging you. You are however a good example of what I just replied. You eat comparable to a bikini girl but take 200mg tren daily. Everything in this life effects each other inside out. If you're training and recovering well, your body will call for adequate food. There are means to get that in motion too as I'm sure you know (fasted cardio, walking before and after meals, utilizing the right amount of fats at the right times of day, eating majority of cals peri workout.) If you take a step back and eat 6-8 whole food meals a day plus a couple shakes, plus peri workout goodies and keep it to a gram and under, you'll be bigger, promise that. Then imagine what you'll look like on grams.

Again I'm sorry if my initial comment touched a soft spot but, I'd rather say this stuff than RIP.

And yup, ding ding ding. Just saw your log. You are barely eating for your size yet willing to take boatloads of tren. This is not judgment, I dont get anything out of judging you. You are however a good example of what I just replied. You eat comparable to a bikini girl but take 200mg tren daily. Everything in this life effects each other inside out. If you're training and recovering well, your body will call for adequate food. There are means to get that in motion too as I'm sure you know (fasted cardio, walking before and after meals, utilizing the right amount of fats at the right times of day, eating majority of cals peri workout.) If you take a step back and eat 6-8 whole food meals a day plus a couple shakes, plus peri workout goodies and keep it to a gram and under, you'll be bigger, promise that. Then imagine what you'll look like on grams.

Again I'm sorry if my initial comment touched a soft spot but, I'd rather say this stuff than RIP.
haha touche :p i was cutting though bro

I'm trying the fathom the breakdown of what was on the 4K list and how many injections a week. That's like 40 cc plus a week. His guys must have looked lumpy.
one guy had a nice lump on a glut.... quite ridicoulous since you are supposed to drop injections 1-2 weeks out, but i am not an expert about preps.

Still, those 4g gear for offseason on 85kg guys made me think.....
@luki7788 and @TheOtherOne55 which are 300lbs+ on offseason don't reach those doses. (just to name the few guys i know are BIG)

one guy had a nice lump on a glut.... quite ridicoulous since you are supposed to drop injections 1-2 weeks out, but i am not an expert about preps.

Still, those 4g gear for offseason on 85kg guys made me think.....
@luki7788 and @TheOtherOne55 which are 300lbs+ on offseason don't reach those doses. (just to name the few guys i know are BIG)
I honestly do not know what probken you see in the administration of 40ml per week, there are so many muscles in the body that it is not a problem

and as for the second part, I know that if I would like to get closer to e.g. 320-330 lbs, I would have to hang my insulin gh and gear to about 5g

I honestly do not know what probken you see in the administration of 40ml per week, there are so many muscles in the body that it is not a problem

and as for the second part, I know that if I would like to get closer to e.g. 320-330 lbs, I would have to hang my insulin gh and gear to about 5g
Holy shit 40mls! i did 21mls a week at one point all fast acting tho but holy fuck what a pain.

Holy shit 40mls! i did 21mls a week at one point all fast acting tho but holy fuck what a pain.
If it was all fast acting stuff, probably mostly Propionate, I can see why you were in so much pain :)

But it is what it is (and as luki said), there are enough places to put 50 ml per week into your body. Will it hurt? Fuck yeah, even when not using fast acting AAS you are going to feel like a pin cushion...Which is probably the main reason Nubain was so popular in the past and nowadays, opiates.

If it was all fast acting stuff, probably mostly Propionate, I can see why you were in so much pain :)

But it is what it is (and as luki said), there are enough places to put 50 ml per week into your body. Will it hurt? Fuck yeah, even when not using fast acting AAS you are going to feel like a pin cushion...Which is probably the main reason Nubain was so popular in the past and nowadays, opiates.
not everyone can be a bodybuilder lol

40ml per week on your body can be fine, but on an 80-85kg guy to me seems a tad too much extreme, even for our bb standards.

I am not criticizing you mate, just saying that people don't grow on their dose...

40ml per week on your body can be fine, but on an 80-85kg guy to me seems a tad too much extreme, even for our bb standards.

I am not criticizing you mate, just saying that people don't grow on their dose...
I highly doubt Luki is suggesting 40ml of gear for an 80kg person. The more muscle you have the more oil it can hold.

I'm all for high dosing it but 40 ml of oil based AAS for guys weighing 80-85 kg is indeed ridicilous and frankly a bit embarassing.

40 mL... no problem.
140617.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner