over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do the PM brothers run TRT?

hogg

Registered
Newbies
Do you run your weekly dosage in one shot or do you split it up into x2 shots weekly? I’m running **EDIT** 200mg TestC. IMO it wouldn’t matter since it’s Cyp. But it would also make sense to divide it up to avoid spike and crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me. Once a week. Never noticed a difference with more frequent injections.
Test C. 200mg puts he at the top of the range. No complaints.

200mg Test Blend 150 E and 50 C

One shot per week

I've done it so many ways it's not even funny. My script is 100 mg/w which is meh... I like 50 mg MWF. I also like 250 sustanon once a week. I also like prop 50 mg WMF. I seem to do better withmore requent shots. I use a slin pin to save on scaring the muscle tissue. Then when I cycle I go IM. For a TRT+ I really like 100 mg TC and 75-100 mg Primo.

started at once a week pin, went to twice a week for a couple of years or so, then back to once a week, feel the same.

20mg a day Watson Cyp with a 29g insulin needle

Daily subq injects (40mg Test cyp). I've gone from once a week (way back in the day) to twice per week, to three times, to now daily. Felt far better when I switched from twice/wk to MWF, but feel even better with every day. Energy, mood, sleep is all better, and even with a relatively high overall dose I've been able to drop AI usage completely. As I told my doc at my last appointment, I'd be highly reluctant to go back to anything less frequent. Note- I hypermetabolize Test like crazy so that helps explain why I've felt such a positive difference.

Daily subq injects (40mg Test cyp). I've gone from once a week (way back in the day) to twice per week, to three times, to now daily. Felt far better when I switched from twice/wk to MWF, but feel even better with every day. Energy, mood, sleep is all better, and even with a relatively high overall dose I've been able to drop AI usage completely. As I told my doc at my last appointment, I'd be highly reluctant to go back to anything less frequent. Note- I hypermetabolize Test like crazy so that helps explain why I've felt such a positive difference.
Imetabolize much faster than I use to. When I started TRT I would be 700 ng/dL at my trough on once a week 100 mg shot of TC. A few years ago I was at 240 ng/dL at the same trough same dose. It might have been because I had to switch from Perrigo to West Ward because of the pharmacy supplier.

If I'm doing strict TRT than 200mg per week 1x weekly. Test C or E.

I used to split it 2x per week but I don't bother anymore and no real difference to me. If I'm cruising with other compounds or higher dose then I will split.

100mg test e every 4th day w slin pin intramuscular

doing a small "blast" now doing 400mg every 4th day. put on 8lbs in 3 weeks so far....

I look forward to pinning daily. Doesn't bother me in the least, just another daily task. I like to think I'm tricking my endocrine system. Nope! you're not producing a paltry ten milligrams of testosterone per day anymore! It's going to be two to three times that from now on, whether you like it or not, testicles be damned! So, right now it's 25 mgs. Sustanon subq using ab fat as the preferred targeted pin cushion. Mood, blood, wood, all good in tha hood!

Looks like I may be swapping to daily with slin pin. I’m going to start GH in the near future. May be a dumb question but can you mix Test with GH or will it have to be two separate pokes

I usually go with 75mg twice weekly but next time I am going to try 100mg twice weekly. I have done 20mg test p daily in the past but I go on trt when I can't be bothered injecting so twice weekly suits me best and keeps me topped up.

If I'm doing strict TRT than 200mg per week 1x weekly. Test C or E.

I used to split it 2x per week but I don't bother anymore and no real difference to me. If I'm cruising with other compounds or higher dose then I will split.

Quoting myself but in TRT or cruise I default to slin pin. Any injection 1ml and under tends to be slin pin when in cycle or whatever.

Been doing skin pins since the Ulter days.

I've tried it all, daily doses, to once every 10 days. Never noticed any difference...none. I never even saw much of a difference on my bloods until I stretched it to 10 days.

I always tend to settle on every 4-5 day injections or so. Right now that is 75mgs each time.

Once per week. When running trt dose, I have no interest in pinning and never noticed a difference in comparison to few times per week

Atrevis hydrogel 200mg/per ml. One pump 200mg Applied to scrotum every morning. This gives me really good levels. >1500 with a free t of 59.

I´ve tried many ways but this is what I´ve been doing now for many months:
- 200 mg test cyp per week im (100 mg Mon evening, 100 mg Fri morning)
- 500 iu hcg two times per week sq (Mon evening, Fri morning)
- 3 iu hgh ed in the evening before the latest meal
- dhea 25 mg ed in the morning
- pregnenolone 50 mg ed in the morning

Feel great, mood, libido, drive, everything. Haven´t done a heavy cycle for about a year and a half now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws