over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do the PM brothers run TRT?

0.33ml test E 200mg/ml m/w/f

Once again had my levels all over the damn place..1100-1300 at the beginning of the week and usually below 600 right before my next injection.

At 0.33 3x a week I stay at 1100-1300 with no fluctuating

12.5mg TE ED, SQ, slin pin.

100mg every 4th day. I was doing 100mg 2x per week but it put my total T at 1300+ so doc reduced frequency a smidge.

Picture in your mind that you're 96 years old. Then dose accordingly. You'll fit right in.

Man, TRT. I almost gave up on it. Ok, you'll think this is weird, but it's true. I love the new protocol of bunching up all the Test in the front of the week for a little higher estrogen and higher SHBG. I've done E3D, ED 150mg split up over 7 days, 200mg same way over 7 days, ED 10mg IM and ED 10mg SubQ. All bad. Felt better with lower test and natty. Was about to fuck it and try to rehab my HPTA and come off except for when I do a light cycle once a year.

Old shitty protocol: For ease and because there was no difference, usually 75mg Test E Monday and Friday. Results were eh...Test in the 700's. Libido sucked. Hematocrit at 45, which was the only good thing. Then I realized that my SHBG was low. Erection quality was sketchy and it was absolutely neurological. Like some chemical wasn't getting to where it needed to go. It took a nearly meditative mindset to get into the mood for sex. And no, my relationship with my wife is better than any other married couple we know. Lots of love and attraction. Seems impossible sometimes, honestly. She also happens to be beautiful (not eye of the beholder beautiful, like people often compliment her when we're out) and 20 years younger than me. So it ain't that.

So two months ago, I began doing it differently and I feel better than ever. 75mg each Sunday and Monday. I do this because I realized that after years of TRT with occasional very low pre workout oral use, (Anadrol or Anavar 12.5mg PWO) that my SHBG is very low. I use 75mg on the first two days of the week to create a little higher estrogen, get the SHBG and other effects of and estro spike. Morning wood, erection quality way back on track. Always in the mood.

Added 100 Primo on Thursdays and feel even better, of course. Yes, it helps cosmetically because I'm lean, but it has an 8-12 week timer as Im health conscious and don't want any issues like crit or anything.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear