advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do the pros clean out their receptors between cycles?

JackBNimble

Registered
How do the pros clean out their receptors between cycles? I read a post where they claim that say after a 12 or 16 week cycle they will run 300mg of test every 5 days until the vial is done then jump back on their next cycle. Any validity?

Why in gods name does everyone talk about the "pros" like they are one collective unit who all do/take the same shit???

You've been a member here since 2007 and are seriously asking this question?

I heard there is a special spa only open to the pros. There is a golden jacuzzi and on the 1st of every month they all get in there and it cleans out their receptors. So they can just blast away all year round with no worrying.

You have leant a lot in 8 years.

WTF is wrong with people?

Is there a thread that already addresses this? If so could you direct me I can't find one.

Holy shit is everyone cranky today? I'm simply asking a question!

No man, it's that if you would read around a little more you'd know by now that the whole receptor thing is all bullshit.

The term you described as a 12-16 week cycle then 300mg Test every week or so is called blasting and cruising... None of that receptor crap..

At the end of the day it all comes down to your goals, preference or priority of health so that the more drugs you take the bigger you will get, GIVEN rest, diet, training and genetics (can't really help that one) are all in check. Also the more sides you'll get so more supplements to take... That's the basics and the reality.

No man, it's that if you would read around a little more you'd know by now that the whole receptor thing is all bullshit.

The term you described as a 12-16 week cycle then 300mg Test every week or so is called blasting and cruising... None of that receptor crap..

At the end of the day it all comes down to your goals, preference or priority of health so that the more drugs you take the bigger you will get, GIVEN rest, diet, training and genetics (can't really help that one) are all in check. Also the more sides you'll get so more supplements to take... That's the basics and the reality.

Thank you! I am familiar with blasting and cruising.

I heard there is a special spa only open to the pros. There is a golden jacuzzi and on the 1st of every month they all get in there and it cleans out their receptors. So they can just blast away all year round with no worrying.

You have leant a lot in 8 years.

exactly, they have to swipe their procards to get in through the entrance

Hey bro. This is why Jay Cutler does. I asked him this last time i was in Vegas.

Go to walmart and buy a bottle Axe Body Wash... after your workouts, drink 2 ounces of it and do 20 jumping jacks so all the recepters get cleaned. Some pros like Ronnie drink 5 ounces of bleach but i don't recommend that.

Hey bro. This is why Jay Cutler does. I asked him this last time i was in Vegas.

Go to walmart and buy a bottle Axe Body Wash... after your workouts, drink 2 ounces of it and do 20 jumping jacks so all the recepters get cleaned. Some pros like Ronnie drink 5 ounces of bleach but i don't recommend that.

I think ur mistaking them for someone else, Ronnie downs a whole bottle of magnesium citrate. not only does this clean out his receptors, it resets his metabolism

I was personally under the impression that pros never entirely "come off"...always some sort of hrt during a break...again Dorian says he came off so it depends on the individual and his bodies capabilities

Read up on SIRT1.

Bleach.

Bleach cleans the receptors real nice.

As was hilariously posted, you don't clean receptors.
Your body makes more all the time. It's not like a liver.
Heavy users of steroids don't "cycle" in the traditional sense like you may do. Being on all year round wouldn't allow a receptor cleanse even if there were such a thing.

As was hilariously posted, you don't clean receptors.
Your body makes more all the time. It's not like a liver.
Heavy users of steroids don't "cycle" in the traditional sense like you may do. Being on all year round wouldn't allow a receptor cleanse even if there were such a thing.

Glad to see you here boss.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner