over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do u deal with ARAGANT BASTARDS???

TricepFreak

For a nice laugh, you might look around in a muscle mag for a pro with the same features (hair & eye color, skin tone, etc.) and either do it yourself, or have someone else ask if he could please autograph your pic. A top 10 pro in Flex would work well. Be straight faced, but when (if) he says that it is not him in the picture, walk away saying, "Yeah, I though so - you're a LOT smaller and not as lean as that guy... Sorry to bother you."

Who knows, with this guy, he might actually claim to be the pro in the pic, which is even funnier!

:D

-Randy

Great idea, Randy!!!! LOL!!!!!

...but I must admit - I had a nasty habit in the gym that OTHERS put up with, until one day a guy chewed me a new asshole:

I had the disgusting habit of leaving equipment covered in my sweat - like the
incline bench. Yep, I am guilty as hell...no towel to cover that naugahyde or nothing...just my almost bare back and the bench.

I guess I did that for six months, until a guy a heluva lot smaller than me (I am 6'6") expressed his extreme disgust concerning my habit.
The guy was exact, firm and yet kind.

I admitted my guilt and changed my habit. It is kinda gross..like a wet toilet seat.
Funny. I seemed rather oblivious to doing it...duh!!! :confused:

Any of you readers have a habit you did (or do!) in the gym that really isn't "kosher"?
How were you told about it - and what was your reaction?

yup, that would be considered gross. If I cant see it - I dont wash it or worry about it. Just the other day, I was on the leg curl machine. I was sweating bad. This asian chick asked if she could work in. I said well, Im a mess, if you dont mind the sweat. She didnt! Damn, I was shocked!:eek:

Re: Great idea, Randy!!!! LOL!!!!!

tricepfreak said:
Any of you readers have a habit you did (or do!) in the gym that really isn't "kosher"?
How were you told about it - and what was your reaction?
I get these real NASTY farts when I workout "hard" - that's probably why I workout mainly at home - LOL :D

xcel

Ya know I deal with arroagant pricks by just egnoring them! I think this works best I don't need the stress of having to deal with these fucks though I have been kick out of a gym for beating one dude up in the gym parking lot and he even theatened me first! I really hate to tell these stories about me being some sorta badass that I am not but to make a long story short he was talking shit in the gym and his steriod comments were starting to piss me off I ignored him until he left. I went outside to see what his problem was! Anyway I was real calm and made sure he was alone! When I asked him what his problem with me was and told him I didn't appreciate some dude I don't know talking shit about me he replied something like " Dude I am not afraid of you, I am from cali I will kill you I am crazy blah blah" about this he got a fist fucking from me! I left the dude just lying outside, I went back in to finish my workout some lady in the parking lot called the cops and told the gym manager becuase he said he would kill me the cop said that was assult so if he pressed assult charges on me I could on him! We both dropped charges and the next day the gym manager refunded me my membership! So at my new "health club" I keep to myself

I also live about 5 min from the "health club" I go there put on my headphones lift and then I leave! I must have the least friends at the gym! But I always see these dudes flexing in the mirror and I will give the occasional "man your looking good" or " dude you've made some great progress since I have last seen you!" As long as they don't do a set and then do a pose down with there future boyfriends! I am really introverted at the gym but am always polite if someone comes and talks to me! Though don't get me wrong I think one needs to flex his shit to see whats up but I don't think one needs to do after everyset! Usually I go in the bathroom and flex in the mirror about once a week but that is about it! Though I think if these guys were really bothering you I would see if he brings a chick to the gym or talks to one and I would make friends with her really fast! Or if he is really pissing you off I would do the cell phone thing at the gym! This is were you call your buddy on the phone and make fun of his ass while you on on the machine next to him! Or since your prolly a shady drug dealing juice ball pay someone a bottle of T-3 to come kick his ass in the parking lot!! That of course is a joke!:D

A baseball bat does wonders.

Funny gym stories

I see the funniest stuff at my gym every single day. I work at a university that is a division 3 school and comparable to an ivy league school in smarts. There are many bookworms and nerds at this rather small school. I am by far the biggest guy in the gym and it is actually kind of nice to have people come up to you and ask you for advice. Now I am by no means huge, 5'10 and 220. But lets get to some of the funny stuff I see on a daily basis:

1) I happened to be doing legs this one day and was in a room adjacent to the main weight room. I proceed into the main weight room after finishing up a set to get a drink of water when I notice a kid on the decline bench with the bar stuck near his neck. There were literally 10 other guys in the gym around him and no one is helping him get the weight off his neck. I run over there and take the bar off his neck and he is turning dark blue. We have to call campus security and an ambulance ends up coming down the gym to take him away. He turned out to be alright. By the way, he was using 95 pounds.

2) We have a machine that simulates a squat where you can stand up and put your shoulders up on some pads and squat down and push up with your legs to do your rep. I think you guys know the machine I am talking about. About 3 times a week I see someone go to far down to where they can't get themselves back up and they are stuck about 2 feet off the ground with all the weight pressing down on their back. It looks so funny when you see it. It reminds me of a cartoon where a piano falls on the character and then the piano is removed and the character is 2 feet tall.

3) Everyday someone tries using the EZ curl bar with no clamps on the end and the weight goes flying off during the set. It never fails that they do their set right where someone else is bench pressing and the plates fall on the person while he is benching.

4) We have these three guys that look like they never heard of pussy before. Total nerds. Their combined weight is 290. I get the feeling that they believe it is best to take as short of rest as possible between sets. Here is why I believe this: On the bench press they take turns going one after another and they all use different weight. After the first person goes they have some kind of system where they each stand in a certain spot and hand the weight to one another like on an assembly line and then proceed to put the new weight on in a matter of seconds. It looks like they are on pit row in the Indianapolis 500. They do it so fast and the next person to bench races on the bench in like 2 seconds.

5) We have a football team that has won 4 games in the past 6 years. The average weight of a starting offensive lineman was..........175. These guys are the classic "pipers" that lift their shirts up to show off their abs in the mirror and make all the noise when they bench 185 for 2 reps. These guys seriously think they are all that because they all come down together as a team to lift and there are about 40 of them walking around like they are hard. It is a classic to see in person.

Finally, I once saw this fat girl dressed in skin tight spandex come down to the gym and all she did was stretch. She weighed close to 200 pounds. She kept doing this stretch were she would lie on the floor with her fat ass against the wall and use the wall to help her TRY to do the splits with her legs high up on the wall. Her legs were spread only about 3 feet when all of a sudden she lets out the loudest fart I've ever heard in my life! She hurried up off the wall and left the gym immediately. I was rolling on the floor all night after that one.

The stuff I see at my gym actually gives me motivation to go down there because of all the funny stuff I see. It's great.

New231 --- And sTack --- you guys had me rolling after these stories GOOD STUFF!

Hey TricepFreak, do you know Eddie? I just saw the signature on your post.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity