over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how do u deal with ARAGANT BASTARDS???

fitnessbuff

Newbies
Well here i am, back into it.... I got to a fat 240pounds and now im at 225. WEll im feeling much better. There is this filopino guy at the gym i go to, he really thinks he is the shit. He looks good. I give it to him, but there are others at our gym that look better. He does have the biggest arms at the gym and lets it get to his head. Any how, we conversate and he always lets it be known how sloppy my gut might look etc... Yes im not in the best shape but fuck u dont have to tell me this. So im goin to this bachelor party in vegas i tell him in two months that ill look real lean. He never seen me ripped. So instead of telling this idiot that he looks good and tell him what he wants to hear. I let my testosteron get the best of me and said if your talking all this smack lets see our selfs in july (three months from now) and see who looks more better. I told him that there is no doubt he is bigger. But ill come in more lean. Im 5'10 and want to get down to about 195. He is about 5'7 and will be at about the same weight. I should have ignored this bastard i let him get the best of me. But i did say some thing that i will have to back up now. I plan on doing an hour plus a day of cardio with abs and go to the gym about 5-6 times a week. Im running little gear for the simple fact i have some thing on hold and i dont have shit. HOW DO U GUYS DEAL WITH FUCKERS LIKE THIS??::confused:

I never compliment assholes...it only fuels their ego. Instead I just don't say anything to leave them wonndering if they look good. I see them showing off and all that, but I never give them the benefit. I respect the fact they look good and have worked toward that, but to be an asshole about it...there is no need for that.

WEll, it looks like you have some work to do before JULY :)

I was going to write a thread like this last night actually. I live in Detroit, and we have some of the cockiest fools around, and 50% of them arent even big walking around with imaginary lat syndrome. I cannot stand to see these guys walk around fully flexed, or puff up when i get near them, always with a dirty look on thier face not talking to anyone, doing more weight then they can handle, screaming thier ass off when they do heavy lifts just to make u turn around and say "look at that guy". The guys I talk to and get along at my gym are the ones who dont conversate about them self 80% of the time, and that actually walk around with a smile on thier face once in a while, who arent affraid to compliemnt you with NO security problems. I think regardless of how big some of these guys are, thier attitude just makes me look down on them so much that I cannot even respect any gains they made.

Dave, I know what you mean. When I was fighting, I would often run into guys who were very insecure about themselves and would engage in some kinda staredown with me. I always smiled to myself because I knew the deal. These are the same pricks that go to parties with one intention; getting into a fight with some helpless drunk dude, so they seem tough.

I guess I am just lucky. Been working out for about 27 years and never ran into guys like that.

Or maybe I just ignore them so they don't bother me.

honestly these kind of people are the worst I come to the gym to work plain and simple, they annoy me more than anything hanging around in pacs bullshitting about how big they are getting on nitro tech. They have all thier little gear on wraps belts and the like and struggle to get 2 plates for a few reps. Then when any one does more than them they are automaticaly on steroids and in thier eyes panzys. Its kinda funny because these same pacs are usuely the ones who come to the gym to try to pick up on women.

Pride goes before the fall!!!!

....every gym has a few of these cocky fuckheads in them, are you kidding?

Theres a guy in my gym who makes your problem look tame...sure, he looks great - he has it all. He has a great build, he's got the deep tan going - he has an attractive face. Once in a while his wife comes in with him to do her thing on the treadmill, and she is "Playboy" material.

If anyone is using a piece of equipment, and he needs to use it, he looks at you like you're wasting your time on the equipment.
He is constantly lifting his tank top and tensing his abdominals...
the guy is forever posing in the mirror, and at the same time adjusting his privates!!! LOL

I used to say hello to him, until I got one too many of his arrogant looks, as though I was supposed to fork over a five dollar bill for the honor.

When he lifts, he makes noises like he's about to have an orgasm - puts the weight down, and smiles into the mirror as he poses and primps.

I like to think that God has special plans for idiots like these - and I hope to be there when his incredible ego is severely deflated.

JB

:p

kick him in the nuts then go after his dame

I laugh, openly in there face. No big deal, it pisses them off more and that's about the end of it. I get shit like this all the time, but it's really no big deal. Infact a friend of a friend today was talking shit and told me to get my fat ass back in the gym. I started laughing and my buddy wondered why. What can I say, I'm fat I just spent 3 weeks in a car eating fast food and drinking as much alcohol as possible. All I could do was laugh and say yes I'm fat! Each person controls there own destiny and shit others say does nothing as long as your secure within yourself. Honestly a few years ago I wouldn't have been secure enough to laugh but now that I know I can do it, it doesn't really matter. So don't stress but do get ripped and show the dwarf what's up.

Burn them Ralphie, burn them all!

LOL Queefer!!!!

I wish that unbearable idiot had a good case of jock itch - no such luck!!!

He adjusts his cock so it is strategically placed for all to admire - God, it's laughable, but at the same time extremely annoying.
The constant posing and flexing is another thing....

Actually, I feel sort of bad for the guy. I have come to the conclusion that most people with big egos also have an inferiority complex - otherwise they wouldn't have to put on such a show...it's "look at me...I have arrived!!"

I'm glad our schedules overlap - this doofus is usually in the gym by the time I get there, and he leaves before me.

To his credit - he works his ass off in the gym - lifts heavy.

I don't see nothing wrong with posing in a mirror, especially if you're on track to a goal, or are in precontest shape.

If you have the attitude to go with it, then that's a different story.

princessbicep said:
I don't see nothing wrong with posing in a mirror, especially if you're on track to a goal, or are in precontest shape.

If you have the attitude to go with it, then that's a different story.

yea I dont either as long as my goal isnt maintence im always looking for progress, its also not bad to get a little reminder of why your in thier for motivation:D

I agree with alot of what has been posted thus far. I dont understand what the fuss these arrogant pic make! I walk as normally as I can, talk to anyone big, small , short or tall and compliment anyone who has progressed. I give advice as well. Why? Because I love what we do and want to spread my joy of this to others. I feel great as a result. There will always be those who try to discredit you. I just laugh at them. They must have the smallest dicks or something. There are some that annoy me though. I work with this 40 something bald headed dork who rolls his uniform sleeves up to his neck and walks around with his arms flexed. He's very good at that. He even angles his lame ass tris forward to be easily seen. - See? Another compliment! I just wonder why he has to constantly stare at me

I know what you mean Matt. I try and talk to all the little insignificant people too. I know it makes their day to have someone like me pay attention to them for a few seconds. J/K of course. Tricep, I think you let that guy get to you a little much. The more attention he gets, the more he likes it. Then again, you're probably just blowing off a little smoke, which is cool. A good vent session is much better than letting it build up. That damn cocky bastard!

Queefer said:
I know what you mean Matt. I try and talk to all the little insignificant people too. I know it makes their day to have someone like me pay attention to them for a few seconds. J/K of course.

dude you are f**king funny lol.

JW
::hopes he responds to my post so he can make my day:: hehehehe

Queefer said:
I know what you mean Matt. I try and talk to all the little insignificant people too. I know it makes their day to have someone like me pay attention to them for a few seconds. J/K of course.

Hahaahaaa :D thats some funny shit. Yeah, even the little insignificant halflings are people too. Im such a great guy for noticing that! :D

We are all doing a very positive thing. Im thrilled when someone tells me that my lats have improve (damn genetics). I work rotating shifts 1st 2nd and 3rd in 1 month rotations so I really notice someone's progress. - Still, Id rather have a 1st shift job:rolleyes:

My arrogant pain in the ass is small potatoes...

....as I am not much of a people watcher when I am in the gym.
I get in there, do my thing, lift my balls off, and go home. I live 5 minutes away, so I don't even use the shower.

The problem with the arrogant tool in my gym is that he is so "in your face"...
I understand the posing - in moderation - to check your progress, but constantly, and after almost every set???
LOL...then there's the verbal shit -

"Oh yeah!!!"

"You are looking so goooood!!!"

"MMMM, yeah - look at those abs!!!"

"Oh, God - that pump feels sooooo good!!!"

...like someone should direct the asshole to a cold shower.

I have spoken my peace......

The cologne is a bit much as well.

Some people just thrive on making others feel jealous or think less of themselves- for some warped reason it fuels their egos. Think about this, about the quality of women that they are meeting. Probably just bitches who are either stuck on themselves or sluts. And thats what theyre successful with! 90% of the women they manage to get a date with hate them in the first 1/2 hour of the date! Worthwhile trade off? I THINK NOT! We do what we do, look your best while doing it. - In the long run you win.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear