How do we feel about Watson Cypionate

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Tired of incorrect dosages on DVDs

Anyone have feed back on Watson

That's what I get from the pharmacy for my prescription TRT
I'd say it's as accurate dosed as you can get , it's what I use as a baseline for having other testosterone tested via blood work

my very first cycle of injectables was 200 mg/wk of Watson test. I bought it from a guy I knew at the gym. Good stuff. Crazy gains on it, but it was my first injectable steroid ever.

Right now I take another brand through my HRT script and it is wonderful. Just 100 mg/wk puts my total test up around 850 or so.

That's what I get from the pharmacy for my prescription TRT
I'd say it's as accurate dosed as you can get , it's what I use as a baseline for having other testosterone tested via blood work
How much and how often - for your hrt

Always curious

Tia

How much and how often - for your hrt

Always curious

Tia
Im lazy, so just do 1 shot a week. 1/2 ml on Sunday morning. 100 mg. The dang doctor wont even entertain me doing 2x a week injections. I could get the syringes on my own, but honestly I feel just fine with what I have been doing. Ive been on this since 2009, 1 year after my heart attack. "If it aint broke, dont try to fix it".

I had my primary care doc back many years ago letting me do 200 mgs a week. She gave me a bunch of refills too. That was well over 10 years ago. I didn’t even have to give blood for several months. I remember when I did I only took 100 mgs several weeks prior. I don’t remember what my numbers were exactly but I was able to keep this script for several more years until a new doc came in and decided that was to much.

Im lazy, so just do 1 shot a week. 1/2 ml on Sunday morning. 100 mg. The dang doctor wont even entertain me doing 2x a week injections. I could get the syringes on my own, but honestly I feel just fine with what I have been doing. Ive been on this since 2009, 1 year after my heart attack. "If it aint broke, dont try to fix it".
I do 1 cc every 9 days don't get bloods no doc

Thing is since I don't get bloods not sure how the Watson is working

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback
I never tested my level on Watson, but it had a powerful effect on me. The script I get now seems the same. Not sure why my pharmacy doesnt use Watson. Its probably considered name brand and not generic, so more expensive.

There’s not really too much to say about it. It’s about the best quality you’re gonna get lol

Thanks for the feedback
Well you should probably get a blood test if you’re looking to do HRT yourself.....

All pharma is going to be the same, it doesn't matter the brand, unless it's fake pharma gear.

Used that brand for years with no issues.

A lot of opinions here I don't agree with. It's pretty good. I myself have had underdosed and so have a couple others years back. I believe Matt Porter also had underdosed Watson. There was a time I was taking 400mg and I had the same levels as when I was taking 200mg. I stopped fucking around with it and go with the true crown jewel - Pfizer Depo Testosterone. Now, THAT can't be beat...I have better numbers - so it is more potent (for whatever reason - and many over the years have attested to that even though it can't really be explained) and the quality control is better.

I'd give Watson a B and Pfizer an A+

my very first cycle of injectables was 200 mg/wk of Watson test. I bought it from a guy I knew at the gym. Good stuff. Crazy gains on it, but it was my first injectable steroid ever.

Right now I take another brand through my HRT script and it is wonderful. Just 100 mg/wk puts my total test up around 850 or so.
Did you ever had the blood work 12 hour after injection? I was injecting for the last 3 weeks 15mg per day = 105mg per week and my test came back to high, not good, so I am back on 70mg per week.

Testosterone, TOTAL1,222 ng/dL240 - 899 ng/dL

General information​

Ordered by: JOSEPH PAUL MARQUIS MD
Collected: 04/14/2021 5:41 PM
Resulted: 04/15/2021 6:44 PM

All pharma is going to be the same, it doesn't matter the brand, unless it's fake pharma gear.

Not necessarily. Doses can vary even with pharm grade. Not every legit pharm product (US or elsewhere) has tested 100% in the past. Many have tested under/over many times. Then comes the differences in carrier oils and solvents. One person may have an allergic reaction to one pharm product then be fine with another. Even Watson alone use different carrier oils and solvents for their test c and test e products so one could be better than another for a particular person. Watson use 20% BB, 0.9% BA and cottonseed oil for their test c and chlorobutanol (0.5%) and sesame seed oil for their test e. People can react very differently to different oils so I would never use a blanket statement about pharm products because even they can fuck up at times. But sure legit pharm gear should be within 10% of it's stated dose pretty much 99% of the time but dose is just 1 factor in how someone will respond to it.

Did you ever had the blood work 12 hour after injection? I was injecting for the last 3 weeks 15mg per day = 105mg per week and my test came back to high, not good, so I am back on 70mg per week.

Testosterone, TOTAL1,222 ng/dL240 - 899 ng/dL

General information​

Ordered by: JOSEPH PAUL MARQUIS MD
Collected: 04/14/2021 5:41 PM
Resulted: 04/15/2021 6:44 PM
When I take my prescription test now and get tested 24 hrs later, mine comes back in the mid 800s average. That's 100 mg in one shot.

Not necessarily. Doses can vary even with pharm grade. Not every legit pharm product (US or elsewhere) has tested 100% in the past. Many have tested under/over many times. Then comes the differences in carrier oils and solvents. One person may have an allergic reaction to one pharm product then be fine with another. Even Watson alone use different carrier oils and solvents for their test c and test e products so one could be better than another for a particular person. Watson use 20% BB, 0.9% BA and cottonseed oil for their test c and chlorobutanol (0.5%) and sesame seed oil for their test e. People can react very differently to different oils so I would never use a blanket statement about pharm products because even they can fuck up at times. But sure legit pharm gear should be within 10% of it's stated dose pretty much 99% of the time but dose is just 1 factor in how someone will respond to it.
I figured all script test probably uses cottonseed oil. I wonder if some differ.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131