advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you approach/talk to the girls that stare at you?

Could be just as simple as saying hi how are you today.
Give her a complement on whats shes wearing.
Ask her if she is single.

say girl say!!! it works for black people... lmao

no but seriously ive been out the game for a while but, to approach girl just be like " hey, how are you doing today? *she replies im fine, how about you?* then you say "good, then ask her does she go out at all... and if she does or doesnt ask her for a number and say that yall could maybe hang out sometime.

ps.get a cool dog like a pit bull or bull dog and girls will FLOCK to you like you have no idea, you dont even have to start a conversation they will do it! I took my pit to a florida/lsu game i'd have to say atleast 60 girls talked to me, not to mention everybody was lookin at me, but ya, a dog will do it ;)

In todays day and age I don't think anyone should be using a line anymore. I mean this aint the damn 70's or 80's. If she is staring at you, just walk up to her and say "Hi, my name is _____, what's your's"? Too many guys stress saying some bull shit ass line to a girl. When all the girl is looking for is someone to NOT shoot them a line. Be yourself my friend.

(if that doesn't work, THEN you give her $50.00 and ask her will that cover you for a half hour cause obviously she is a hooker if she is staring at you!) :D bahahaha j/k bro

Well I finally manned up and asked one of the girls in my class out :)

I didn't have my textbook so I just sat next to her and asked if I could look over and stuff. Then when class ended I just asked her what she was doing this weekend and I got her number :)

Last edited:
Well I finally manned up and asked one of the girls in my class out :)

I didn't have my textbook so I just sat next to her and asked if I could look over and stuff. Then when class ended I just asked her what she was doing this weekend and I got her number :)

And was the "simple approach" the best approach bro???? Didn't need a line did yah???

Congrads my friend!

Guys, if you are going to use a dog to pick up chicks then it has to be a Chihuahua. It is a brilliant conversation opener when someone that weighs 250 plus is holding a 4lb dog. All the girls just want to pat it and say how cute it is!! I have 2 of em. works everytime. I get more comments about "I thought you would have a rottie or mastif or something". And the chit chat starts from there.

Hey mm, looks like you did just fine with the "OH I forgot my books line can I look over your ti........I mean shoulder?" works everytime!! HAHAHAHA

Looks like everything turned out well so alls well that ends well. If there is some chemistry, and you are not a complete wuss, conversation should be organic. If you're timid, which is pretty common too, than nothing beats an endorsement to her from your wingman who knows her or even better her own girlfriend. As someone already said, lines are tired. People are sick of advertisements. And a cheesy line just screams ineptitude.

I once picked up a really awesome looking girl in college but she had a big red zit on her neck that she tried to cover up with some make-up. My friend Jason said he remembers me saying, "It'll take more than make-up to cover that beast." 12 hours later I was telling this girl I had a great time and that we should get together again... yeah... pfft. I'm sure the number she gave me was for some laundromat or some shit somewhere anyway.

Guys, if you are going to use a dog to pick up chicks then it has to be a Chihuahua. It is a brilliant conversation opener when someone that weighs 250 plus is holding a 4lb dog. All the girls just want to pat it and say how cute it is!! I have 2 of em. works everytime. I get more comments about "I thought you would have a rottie or mastif or something". And the chit chat starts from there.

Hey mm, looks like you did just fine with the "OH I forgot my books line can I look over your ti........I mean shoulder?" works everytime!! HAHAHAHA

hahahahaha! O.F. you're great! lol gotta try this! 1st i need to get HUGE though! Ya think a shredded 190 @ 5'7" will cut it? lol

HM. what do do when girls stare at you...

First of all, holla! Way to have girls staring at you. Second of all smile and walk away if you are not interested. Third of all, smile and walk away if you are, we're all trouble! Just kidding. If you like what you see, walk on over and just be yourself. No BS, just a smile and a "how are you today?" is the most charming thing I've ever experienced. Always remember, simple is good.:p

LKG

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear