advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you avoid alcohol when you crave it?

Well here's a little different answer anyway... when I feel like drinking I smoke some pot instead :D I mean it's illegal in most states so it may not be a great solution, but at least it's not as bad for your health

You know, that's helped me in the past too. I really get pissed off about the hate towards weed. I mean, not to invoke a typical liberal utility argument here but how many liver failures does it cause, how about car accidents, fights, missed work, domestic violence etc. etc. etc. About the only thing it ever caused me to do is down a Large box of Frosted Flakes with a Gallon of Milk and watch something like Conan the Barbarian.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that if the OP is having trouble with it, perhaps find a motivation of some sort that precludes use of Alcohol for periods of time. I know that worked for me. Maybe I don't have an "alergy" to alcohol, and it's more a mental thing - a habbit- where I just like to party..[/QUOTE]

i agree with the point you are making here. the op is going to have to try quiting before he can honestly answer the questions nessasary to diagnose himself as alcoholic. No person cares to admit defeat. many people have drinking problems or problems with alcohol, without being an alcoholic!
I wasn't trying to offend you in my post. It's just that I have a great deal of experience with this and some times when I'm in a mood, very little tolerance for people that are not armed with the facts--My bad!

no offense taken. The facts - or lack thereof - that I have are personal experience.

I think you're right though re: drinking problem vs. Alcoholic. As somoene who probably fits the description of a problem drinker, I know I'm not off the hook. A problem drinker can do just as much damage to himself and those around him as an Alcoholic can. In a way we are probably worse because we could do a better job controlling it and choose not to at times.

For me, like I said, I just had to find a more productive hobby. Let me see, hit the gym, do contests' and be in good shape; or, down 2 or 3 bottles of whisky and couple of 30 packs of bud every week..

Iv been taking KAVA KAVA root. it relaxes me and helps sleep mildly uplifts mood. and is a bit like a booz buzz without the brain imparment.

try it maybe to ease out a bit whiel you get used to a new way of living.
atleast try it on tren lol

AA will be your success if you choose it to be. Not all alcoholics drink every day. You are by your own description an alcoholic. NA is the only thing that ever helped me retain sobriety after years of trying to kick through my own volition. Devote yourself to AA and it can and will change your life. I've heard it from pretty much everyone who's overcome detrimental drug and alcohol addictions through the fellowship, that being, "It's the only thing that ever worked."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity