over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW DO "YOU" Bring lagging body parts up to snuff

I would think any pressing with your feet wide stanced and toes maybe at around 3 and 9:00... Concentrating on a slow negative.... This pro I talked to named Greg Ducette(?) Had a ridiculous inner quad and I asked what he did , he told me years of sumo deads , made sense

Exactly, sumo Squats and deals will focus mass building effects toward the inner upper thigh. I get enough stimulation from doing the inner thigh machine honestly but I've always varies my stance on Squats and presses over the years and used to sumo style deadlift for years

I would say your build is very proportionate however I understand we are our own worst critics.

I would say your build is very proportionate however I understand we are our own worst critics.

My personal problem is that I'm 6'3" at 213lbs dry. I will fix this problem, though. My ideal weight with what my job entails would be a solid 225lbs with it being proportionate.

I would think any pressing with your feet wide stanced and toes maybe at around 3 and 9:00... Concentrating on a slow negative.... This pro I talked to named Greg Ducette(?) Had a ridiculous inner quad and I asked what he did , he told me years of sumo deads , made sense

I agree. Wider stance squats work the inner more. I was having trouble getting much of a sweep so I started squatting more narrow and that came up to a point where my inner thigh was not dominating balance. Doing the squats wide made my inner thigh really big so much so that I couldn't walk around much without chaffing my legs so I started wearing bike shorts under my pants to save my skin. A few times when I mowed the yard I didn't have the bike shorts on underneath and my legs rubbed so much that they bled.

Thanks for taking the time to lay it out for me like that, Detroit.

I'm going to follow that for the next 6 months and post progress pics to this thread.

Yo CYNDER, have you made the necessary changes and started the program I suggested? If you start a log bro I'd follow along and help you out reguarly on the thread. It would be good for you bc those following along would kind of make you feel accountable to stick to the workouts, food, gear, ect an the progressive weight increases on the 10 x 10 workouts.... let us know what's up bro

Yo CYNDER, have you made the necessary changes and started the program I suggested? If you start a log bro I'd follow along and help you out reguarly on the thread. It would be good for you bc those following along would kind of make you feel accountable to stick to the workouts, food, gear, ect an the progressive weight increases on the 10 x 10 workouts.... let us know what's up bro

x2

CB if you start a log you should include your current pics and you could enter the transformation contest at the same time. I know the changes you want to make are going to take a long time but you still have 7 weeks to go until the end date (1st July). That's plenty of time to make big changes and prizes are rewarded to the top 5.

You should definitely go for it CYNDER! I just looked at the transformation contest info, you'd do really well if you bust your ass! I'm trying to help more ppl on the board, I'd be more than happy to help you out if you need suggestions on your training, diet, and "supplements... looks like you've been put on the spot and have all the resources you need now, do you have the motivation? Goals and contests like this are an awesome way to motivate ppl to get in the best shape of your life.... I'd be all over it if I already didn't have my mind focussed on November's Nationals and my pro card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner