over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you combat sleepiness on HGH?

@La_pantera in the end it doesn't matter when you shoot it.

Shoot it when you are more comfortable, which usually can be:
first thing am
before workout
before bed

The end result and sides won't change.
ok thanks will do it am and pre workout.

how come some people suggest doing it IM its better then Subq whats your opinion on that?

25mg t3 apon waking. Wait one hour after waking to drink coffee you crash less because your body clears adenosine on its own. If you use caffeine to do it it comes back hard. Hgh increases asenosine (this hormone makes you tired) You will probably adjust in a month, Doing the shot IM makes me more tired.

ok thanks will do it am and pre workout.

how come some people suggest doing it IM its better then Subq whats your opinion on that?
I was used to shoot on belly fat, but got tired.

Since 3y i always shoot IM in the shoulders, and prefer that. (Only this year i started using big doses 10iu+, before i was on 4iu)

Shooting IM before workout never made me tired. First thing am well... after 3-4h usually i feel super sleepy and i take a coffee.

25mg t3 apon waking. Wait one hour after waking to drink coffee you crash less because your body clears adenosine on its own. If you use caffeine to do it it comes back hard. Hgh increases asenosine (this hormone makes you tired) You will probably adjust in a month, Doing the shot IM makes me more tired.
I am taking 100mcg T4 upon waking then inject the hgh. I use caffeine 200mg tablets dont like coffee.

I was used to shoot on belly fat, but got tired.

Since 3y i always shoot IM in the shoulders, and prefer that. (Only this year i started using big doses 10iu+, before i was on 4iu)

Shooting IM before workout never made me tired. First thing am well... after 3-4h usually i feel super sleepy and i take a coffee.

I am getting tired of the belly fat its getting leaner and leaner and harder to inject. Shooting IM will increase the strenght of hgh wouldent that equal more sides?

I am taking 100mcg T4 upon waking then inject the hgh. I use caffeine 200mg tablets dont like coffee.

I am getting tired of the belly fat its getting leaner and leaner and harder to inject. Shooting IM will increase the strenght of hgh wouldent that equal more sides?
Some people dont convert t3 from t4 well. Those who do, seem to have more energy. If you get tested and are a low converter 25mcg t3 won't hurt, would probably help.

Subq or IM is the same the area under the curve will be the same.

You are too worried by little things mate, remember that most of the PROS that take peds are not nuclear engineer 🤣🤣

As I told you just shoot dat fucking HGH it will do its job.

T4 has a half-life of 7 days and is not going to give you any noticeable short term boost. If you want to feel something immediately, then T3 is what you want to be taking.

As others have stated your body will eventually adjust and you shouldn't feel as sleepy once you have been on GH for a while. Until then Coffee works great (anything with caffeine), and T3, Ephedrine does a good job. Personally, I sip coffee throughout the day...gives me the boost I need to keep going along with 50mg of T3 in the morning. You've got some solid advice on this thread, try a few things and see what works for you.

Long term use basically. Each time I try a new or higher blast , i have to deal with it and it isn’t fun. Nitro Cold Brew . Tbh , It affected me so much at one point I basically trained a few hours or close to bedtime ; got my post workout shake and a meal in and would crash . It was just one shot 10iu IM 3 days a week, used a peptide blend (Semorelin forte plus) the other days . Worked really well but literally had to make that my experiment “because my original split dose plan was causing that overwhelming tiredness and my work schedule” . Mk677 did it as well, but switching to AM after two months helped as the tiredness would pass after 2 hours , a lot of coffee and food . 🤙💪

Max

Much of this depends on when your workout is and what your macros are, but making your post shot meal a lower carb, higher fat one might help.

Its my first time taking hgh been on for 3 weeks now. i started 2iu then 3iu and now 4iu that's the max dose i will be taking.

I am using it for precontest cutting now.

every time i take 2iu in the morning i am a walking zombie all day and just want to sleep.

I do take 100 mcg T4 every morning with it but don't seem to help.

Is it really worth it if you feel sluggish and tired on it?

I heard that hgh will give you energi?

I tested it so its real, 4iu in injected deltoids wait 3 hour got back this result.

View attachment 169177
Black coffee like an IV. When I wasn’t working 28484 jobs I would take an hour or two nap mid day and that helped!

t3? arent one suppose to use t4 instead when on hgh?
Depends. I tend to check bloods but, if i don’t have appt ; I still take T4 in AM (no calcium for 2hrs as it interferes. Also, t3
Clen sometimes when cutting, but not always (combo as well). I am very careful with T3 as it is a whole other beast and nothing like T4, IMO/IME 🙏

Max

If I have to work or have a busy day I will do my HGH in the evening.

Just cranked back up on HGH myself. Took a break due to the extreme lethargy. T4/T3 don’t help with extra energy.

I’m gonna try to utilize 40-60mcg of Clenbuterol. I’ve never gotten a definitive answer though on if Clenbuterol will make me pop hot on a work UA. I just got a random work UA so I’m good for at least a few weeks.

Gonna pick up an at home drug test while taking Clenbuterol just to check if it causes a positive result under amphetamines.

Cage

I'm guessing that being female and having a KNOWN / documented prior HGH deficiency might just come in to play here, but holy heck, it's tough to fathom that HGH would do this; I've slept phenomenal on it the past few days after my PM dose; and in the AM got a very pleasant boost of energy (not the 'FUCK YOU' type of jolt like from a hardcore stim but a very natural & pleasant boost). With the exception of the first day (~2 IUs), Days 2-5 were ~4 IUs/day split in roughly 2 equal doses (goal = for SLOW healing injuries). All benefits (except the increased body temperature which was the same on 2 VS 4 IUs/day) were dose dependent; and sleep was unbelievable on 4 IUs/day.

Do not lay down! Everytime I do I end up passing out. Honestly there’s not a lot of healthy options outside of keeping busy and having a bit of coffee. You do adjust to it, I don’t know if it ever goes away but it seems to effect me less the longer I’ve been on it.

There’s ephedrine but I don’t like using it too much and keep it in reserve for those last few stubborn lbs. These days it just shoots my heart rate way too high up, don’t want to stress the heart anymore than I have to.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131