over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you combat sleepiness on HGH?

La_pantera

Registered
Its my first time taking hgh been on for 3 weeks now. i started 2iu then 3iu and now 4iu that's the max dose i will be taking.

I am using it for precontest cutting now.

every time i take 2iu in the morning i am a walking zombie all day and just want to sleep.

I do take 100 mcg T4 every morning with it but don't seem to help.

Is it really worth it if you feel sluggish and tired on it?

I heard that hgh will give you energi?

I tested it so its real, 4iu in injected deltoids wait 3 hour got back this result.

317949392_10160554954821093_7940836966807229280_n.jpg

get used to it or drink coffee 5x a day lol - i'm serious
hehe shit time to fill up the house with coffee then :coffee:
but how come my friend are using another brand and he have alot of energi and i feel dead? is it different from everyone.

hehe shit time to fill up the house with coffee then :coffee:
but how come my friend are using another brand and he have alot of energi and i feel dead? is it different from everyone.
it's different for everyone + over time you get used to everything ... as an example - when you take 1g of testosterone at the beginning of the fun with AAS, it will be a lot and you will have big effects but also big side effects but after 10 years of being on 1g you feel like you would be OFF

it's different for everyone + over time you get used to everything ... as an example - when you take 1g of testosterone at the beginning of the fun with AAS, it will be a lot and you will have big effects but also big side effects but after 10 years of being on 1g you feel like you would be OFF
aha ok i see thats true thanks for the reply. but does the test i did show that my hgh is real?

If it makes you so tired/sleepy wouldent it be better to skip it in the morning and take it post workout or pre bed guys?

You don't. You fall asleep while driving home from work and write off your car and a parked car. Thanks 30ius
30iu i would need amphetamine to stay awake.. how can you handle the sides on 30iu? jesus

If it makes you so tired/sleepy wouldent it be better to skip it in the morning and take it post workout or pre bed guys?
Tbh the sleep effect doesn't change if you shoot hgh first thing am or before bed or before wo.

Coffee in the end is also good for our body so why not....

Atm i am shooting, 20iu just to see what it does at such an high dose, but i am not more sleepy than on 10iu or 6iu...

Tbh the sleep effect doesn't change if you shoot hgh first thing am or before bed or before wo.

Coffee in the end is also good for our body so why not....

Atm i am shooting, 20iu just to see what it does at such an high dose, but i am not more sleepy than on 10iu or 6iu...
If you take it pre bed then its ok to get sleepy and tired but next morning shouldent be sleepy and tired or does it stay in the system longtime so i doesn't matter?

why does everyone recommend fast in morning whats the reason behind it?

Ephedrine works wonder, even half an amp so 25mg with a coffee in the morning with gh and then fasting until noon at least
I could take up to 6iu without being a zombie
Fat loosing becomes too easy

Ephedrine works wonder, even half an amp so 25mg with a coffee in the morning with gh and then fasting until noon at least
I could take up to 6iu without being a zombie
Fat loosing becomes too easy
ephedrine is something i cant get here (thailand) but will definately try lots of coffee.

would it be good to take the whole dose 4iu post workout IM?

ephedrine is something i cant get here (thailand) but will definately try lots of coffee.

would it be good to take the whole dose 4iu post workout IM?
Depends on your goals. You’re cutting, so….

If you train fasted and want to lose fat, it may be beneficial to take it pre workout.

If you’re not training fasted, it MAY be beneficial to split the doses into two 2iu administrations, as many suggest this could potentiate fat mobilization.

Realistically, it’s probably splitting hairs.

Personally, I split mine periworkout

If you take it pre bed then its ok to get sleepy and tired but next morning shouldent be sleepy and tired or does it stay in the system longtime so i doesn't matter?

why does everyone recommend fast in morning whats the reason behind it?
2iu before fasted cardio and 2iu before workout

Depends on your goals. You’re cutting, so….

If you train fasted and want to lose fat, it may be beneficial to take it pre workout.

If you’re not training fasted, it MAY be beneficial to split the doses into two 2iu administrations, as many suggest this could potentiate fat mobilization.

Realistically, it’s probably splitting hairs.

Personally, I split mine periworkout
yes exactly cutting ao better take it 2iu morning fasted then 2iu pre bed?

2iu before fasted cardio and 2iu before workout
when you say before workout how long before workout and should it be sub q in stomach or IM in shoulders?

yes exactly cutting ao better take it 2iu morning fasted then 2iu pre bed?

when you say before workout how long before workout and should it be sub q in stomach or IM in shoulders?
I do what Luki suggests, I push gh prior to fasted cardio, then another small dose pre workout, and because I’m silly and take 10iu+ daily another dose post workout.

I built up to 3-4ius over a couple months. Started at 1iu just because of this issue. Some have no problem. Some do. I don't have the luxury nor desire to feel tired. Doesn't align with goal of mine.

@La_pantera in the end it doesn't matter when you shoot it.

Shoot it when you are more comfortable, which usually can be:
first thing am
before workout
before bed

The end result and sides won't change.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members