over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you control your anger?

N623

Registered
I've always had anger issues. Knocked my first guy in the hospital at age 5 (Chicago westside :D) This morning I was prepared to rip this fat fucks head off...he didn't do shit to deserve it. The bad thing is I've just sworn off the weed for good, no beer either. Any ideas/

get help and pray for peace...

I've always had anger issues. Knocked my first guy in the hospital at age 5 (Chicago westside :D) This morning I was prepared to rip this fat fucks head off...he didn't do shit to deserve it. The bad thing is I've just sworn off the weed for good, no beer either. Any ideas/

First the fact you recognize it is a great start.Do some reading on Anger management online or books etc...

Next really sit down and think or even meditate about the consequences of what could affect the rest of your life or someone elses in a few moments of rage.Your family would suffer and pay along with you.The victims family would also suffer.

Think about how mad you get, to the point you really could "rip this fat fucks head off" but not too much longer you are calm and going on with life.Do you want to pay with many years for a moments bad decision?

there are assholes everywhere(even if you beat them severely they will still be assholes) and you will be tested.If you truly want peace sometimes you have to turn your cheek.....And for Alpha males like most of us it is hard,but can be done...Good luck

Let it go bro.

Learn how to let shit go. Don't take shit personally. Everyone has emotions of violence, rage, anger, hate, fear run through their minds everyday, some more than others. The prisons are full of those who do not learn how to get past these feelings effectively.

The way I look at is like my mind is a flowing stream, and I am sitting in the middle of the stream, looking on at the waters that are rushing toward me. In that stream are many many fish and creatures of all different varieties, shapes, sizes. Some are harmless, and some want to eat me alive! The fish are my thoughts. Since the fish are already alive upstream and must make it to the sea or die, they are going through this stream whether I like it or not. With a stream so full of fish I like to only pay attention to the good ones. All the other ones I just let them pass on by. Sometimes an ugly one will come up and start nibbling on my toes, or even a turtle will come bite me. But I simply push them away and let them go on their merry way downstream.

The mind is a muscle that needs to be trained everyday. Take it easy man everything will be okay if you let it be.

Another thing I will do if I get mad is to say "Goosefrabbah".

I take it out on them when I'm working out .
And after I don't have the issue any longer.

i used to have a bad anger problem

even spent a decade in prison. but i've realized that most of my anger is actually disappointment and anger at myself, and my life directed outwards, and have been steadily working to improve myself since about 2002.

the more i improve myself and my life, the less anger i feel. i'm more comfortable with myself now, and feel no need to take my self hatred out on innocent (or not so innocent) bystanders.

i saw this in the other forum, and that it had been moved. i went looking for it, because this is bigger subject for me.

Learn how to let shit go. Don't take shit personally. Everyone has emotions of violence, rage, anger, hate, fear run through their minds everyday, some more than others. The prisons are full of those who do not learn how to get past these feelings effectively.

The way I look at is like my mind is a flowing stream, and I am sitting in the middle of the stream, looking on at the waters that are rushing toward me. In that stream are many many fish and creatures of all different varieties, shapes, sizes. Some are harmless, and some want to eat me alive! The fish are my thoughts. Since the fish are already alive upstream and must make it to the sea or die, they are going through this stream whether I like it or not. With a stream so full of fish I like to only pay attention to the good ones. All the other ones I just let them pass on by. Sometimes an ugly one will come up and start nibbling on my toes, or even a turtle will come bite me. But I simply push them away and let them go on their merry way downstream.

The mind is a muscle that needs to be trained everyday. Take it easy man everything will be okay if you let it be.

that is fucking awesome!!!

Anger was one of the things that almost cost me my marriage.
I let everything go now. Everything. All my anger is at the gym. I leave it there.If you can't learn to let it go, you will have a horrible life.

Mindful Meditation

join an MMA gym where everyone is a stud and you are the low man on the totem pole. it will put shit into perspective really fast when some 115lb kid chokes the shit out of you 8 times in 4 minutes.

Also, talking to a non bias 3rd party councelor helps.

Anger was one of the things that almost cost me my marriage.
I let everything go now. Everything. All my anger is at the gym. I leave it there.If you can't learn to let it go, you will have a horrible life.

definitely all stress, anything negative is done and finished there.

I have delt with anger issues myself for a long time, it has almost left me in the slammer and demolished my life several times. Putting a stop to drinking and things does help. You can try counceling and anger management which I do as well as have done. As for weather or not they work well I think it all depends on the person.

The change truly has to come from you, it is an every day stuggle and now I find myself much calmer and in controlle of my actions since I have began at least 2hrs of Yoga + meditation every week, taking all anger out on my weights in the gym, and every once in a while doing some mma training never hurts, but be careful that you are in controlle enough to handle that kind of anger its a growth process as I said before. Oh yea and make sure you drop the tren if your on it cause that alone is a ticking time bomb for us with anger issues.
Good Luck and I hope you find what works for you.

Yeah, I feel your pain....I've always had a short fuse! I remember getting into fights as a teenager and reaching a point where I would LITERALLY see red. Over the years I've learned to control my temper/anger.... because most of the time I'm pretty easy-going.... Sometimes, (as someone else mentioned) you'll encounter someone who just pushes and pushes and pushes until Finally..... The fuse trips and your temper reaches that "point of no return". Problem is, once it escalates to that point, the end result is usually VERY BAD. You must avoid that "point" any way you can... Even if it means running away from the source as fast as you can... Once the situation settles down, you'll find that you're able to think more rationally and ponder the possible consequences; Because, one day, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!

I would recommend contacting a professional because then, you can come to understand the ROOT of your anger.... Because, believe it or not, it's NOT normal to get THAT angry! Alpha male or not.... Once you understand your anger, you'll find that you can channel that "energy" into another avenue and use it to benefit you instead of hindering you!

S69~

I know count to 10. Once I hit around 7, the anger starts to subside. Zoloft also helps because I am depressed and my depression is extreme anger. Some cry, some self medicate... I just want to kill someone. Cost me my first marriage(One of the main reasons).

MMA, Military. Those helped. You get confronted with so much anger that's not personal, it changes the way you see violence. Nothing pisses me off almost ever now, except stupid shit that I do, like misplacing my keys...hate that.

1st question is the root of the problem. Why do yu have anger? Second, is a game i play with myself for training and dieting but it can be applied to you. I say, I control my body, i dont let it control me. I do that when i want soemthing bad or when im tired and dont want to do another set at the gym to push myself. try it, when you get mad, breathe and say i fucking control you, you dont tell me when to get mad. I decide and this aint worth it.

join an MMA gym where everyone is a stud and you are the low man on the totem pole. it will put shit into perspective really fast when some 115lb kid chokes the shit out of you 8 times in 4 minutes.

Also, talking to a non bias 3rd party councelor helps.

lmfao- very humbling

I bet you never got your ass kicked hard enough to land you up in the hospital. Sooner or later you will meet your match, hopefully he won't have a gun. Go seek professional counseling and get off gear. If you have anger issues, it will invoke them even more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131