over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you deal with growing pains?

kinglewy

Banned
For me when I am lucky enough to grow it seems to come in spurts. I never slowly gain a pound or two a month it always hits me fast with sometimes 10-20 pounds that seems to come out of nowhere. Of course it always comes when I attempt to push my own personal limits with the gear and food.

I always tell myself to hold on to the new found mass at all costs but the "growing pains" often get the best of me and I lower the dose and drop back to a comfortable weight.

The pains I am talking about are the constant lower back pain, joints aching all the time, out of breath doing the simplest thing, cant seem to bend over to put socks on or tie my shoes, gets hard to pin certain areas like glutes because I cant turn my body around that far anymore.

How do you guys deal with it? Im just a tiny dude compared to some of the monsters on here so I know the bigger guys have to have a hell of a time dealing with these types of sides. Do you just ride it out until your body adapts? Do lots of stretching?

Thanks in advance!

I find it takes a good six months for the body to adapt to the extra weight.
Some advil may help.

Also, make sure you're not holding too much water.

One thing that I never got used to when I was heavier was the apnea.

Some advil may help.

It's funny you mention that because my girl wants me to get one of those cpap machines because my snoring is so loud she cant sleep. I haven't really researched sleep apnea but I have heard that it is very bad and leads to heart attacks later in life which is scary. It only seems to kick in when I start growing.

Some advil may help.

I do a lot of foam rolling and I keep the bloat down.

For me when I am lucky enough to grow it seems to come in spurts. I never slowly gain a pound or two a month it always hits me fast with sometimes 10-20 pounds that seems to come out of nowhere. Of course it always comes when I attempt to push my own personal limits with the gear and food.

I always tell myself to hold on to the new found mass at all costs but the "growing pains" often get the best of me and I lower the dose and drop back to a comfortable weight.

The pains I am talking about are the constant lower back pain, joints aching all the time, out of breath doing the simplest thing, cant seem to bend over to put socks on or tie my shoes, gets hard to pin certain areas like glutes because I cant turn my body around that far anymore.

How do you guys deal with it? Im just a tiny dude compared to some of the monsters on here so I know the bigger guys have to have a hell of a time dealing with these types of sides. Do you just ride it out until your body adapts? Do lots of stretching?

Thanks in advance!

Usually the breathing problems subside after i get off my blast so i am lucky on that part and stretching has helped me greatly ,i used to not be able to even touch my toes and if i was on a oral such as dbol if i could i would have passed out before i could reach my toes.
No amount of stretching or anything could help me to pin my glutes not that for the fact i am 5ft 7in tall and weigh around 240 but have T-REX arms.:D
Now that i include stretching everyday and use a foam roller at the gym my flexibility has greatly improved:cool:
Now as far as sleep apnea don't even mess with that shit if you have any concern you should go see a DR ,i have been lucky in that department but a guy at my gym has to wear the gear for a machine and everything.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws