over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you deal with the missing ml?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a problem with my Watson alway 10ml.

Sorry OTH, I misspoke when I used the term shortage. I've never been shorted....ever. I just tend to lose a little oil during the injection process and account for it when planning a cycle. I like to lube the needle up a little bit before injecting. And every blue moon an injection goes bad and I have to trash it. If I were extra careful I'm pretty damn sure I would get a full 10cc's out of it :D
Yeah if you lube the needle and take a lot to get air bubbles out you may wind up short. I actually like to lube the needle too. Don't hesitate to let the board know if some vials are underfilled where you're only getting 9 injects. I wouldn't stand for that. :D

I must be lucky or have good sources, cause I have always had 10cc's. anything less would make me speak up.

okay just to clarify, im not getting shorted by any sponsor. im simply stating that if i use 1cc i lose 1/10 of it in the cone/needle over the life of the bottle. i only get 9cc. im a cheapskate. ive introduced air to get the last bit out but no success. so what i do is order an extra bottle to deal with this. just wondering if there was a technique i wasnt aware of.

on a side note, i digg my main sponsor. i was stoked to hear hes expanding his line.

okay just to clarify, im not getting shorted by any sponsor. im simply stating that if i use 1cc i lose 1/10 of it in the cone/needle over the life of the bottle. i only get 9cc. im a cheapskate. ive introduced air to get the last bit out but no success. so what i do is order an extra bottle to deal with this. just wondering if there was a technique i wasnt aware of.

Unless you are using a harpoon for a needle you are not losing near as much as you believe. Trust us, the amount left in the needle is not worth near as much anxiety you are having over this..........honest.

No way you could be losing 1/10th.
If you still believe that then do this...
If you are want to inject 1 ml. fill your syringe with the product to the 2 ml. mark.(and i assume you use a separate pin to draw and inject. But being that you stated a few times that your a cheapskate maybe not.)anyways do your injection by pushing from the 2 ml. mark to the 1 ml. mark this will give you the 1 ml. injection.... when your done, draw some air into the syringe change pins and inject it back into the vial PIN side down. Done a 1 ml. injection and minimal waste.

However instead of the 4 bucks of product you think waste you could have 5 bucks more expense of pins.:banghead:

its not the needle really its the plastic cone thingy. anyways... ill just keep doin what im doin. and to all who say you get 1cc i think youre mistaken. whats left in the cone thingy is .1cc

its not the needle really its the plastic cone thingy. anyways... ill just keep doin what im doin. and to all who say you get 1cc i think youre mistaken. whats left in the cone thingy is .1cc
I have no idea what you're talking about. .1cc? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear