over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you dispose your needles?

IWhat is the best way to get rid of all the used needles and syringes? I have seen people recommend to throw them all into a garbage bag until it gets full, then throw the whole bag away. What do you recommend?

Sharps containers are easy to find. Check some local pharmacies. alot of clinics and hospitals have collection sites.

glad to see bro's disposing of their needles properly...I use sharps containers...duct taped when full and discarded in the trash bin not recyclable bin:eek:

I take them to work now.... in the past:

I lived close to a hospital. I'd put them in a clear jar and pay a visit, leaving them in a rest room for housekeepers to take care of...

I took the capped needle off, put it inside the syringe, put the plunger on as far as it would go and just pitched them in the trash...

ummm No, actually

Whatever is in a box, plastic container, what have you will eventually be crushed open as the bulldozers push and tamp the trash down. Lots of workers, drivers and such to get stuck

My options are limited here in Japan as trash collection is very strict.
I put the pins back in the case, wrap it in duct-tape, and put it in the burnable waste pile for incineration.

Sharps containers are easy to find. Check some local pharmacies. alot of clinics and hospitals have collection sites.

Is it safe to go to such collection sites to drop your used pins? No Question Ask?

I toss them around the kid's play ground...lol. That's actually not funny....I place my in glass containter with a lid on it.

My options are limited here in Japan as trash collection is very strict.
I put the pins back in the case, wrap it in duct-tape, and put it in the burnable waste pile for incineration.

Sounds like you are disposing a dead body!!! :eek::D

Blueberry Muffin empty protein jug....

I asked my girl's aunt who is diabetic.... and she said her doc told her to throw them in a glass container with a lid.
I save all of my glass bottles now and throw the pins in there. When they are full, I wrap them completely in duct tape and throw them out at gas stations when I am fueling up.

If a bum wants the glass bottle bad enough, he's going to have to work really hard on that duct tape. I'd hope that once he got through it, he'd have the sense to leave it be after seeing the copious amount of pins in there.

I always use either an empty protein container or liquid laundry detergent container and dispose of in a dumpster.

Why are you guys disposing of your containers in remote locations such as a gas station?

I buy sharps containers, or I just use old protein containers, and expoxy the lid shut and write "SHARPS INSIDE-DO NOT RECYCLE" all over.

It's worked for me so far :)

Put them in snickers bars..halloweens coming...I too use an old protein container and just throw them out..

I put them in an empty supplement jar. When it's full, I tape it up and throw it away
. The garbage can by the gas pump at the gas station makes a good second choice though.

This is what I do. use your empty protein container. when your done. duct tape lid and toss into garbage.

There are used needle collection boxes in many public bathrooms around here.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear