over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you dispose your needles?

Funny LongShanks story..Related..

Disposing Used Needles In The River

Now all us know that every once in a while we need to get rid of our used needles, but we don't want to just throw them away in our regular garbage which is dangerous and unsanitary!

So, we all have our own little secret waste sites; Mine is this quiet, peaceful little river that I often use a personal sanctuary to reflect on what I have accomplished. It is nestled behind an Elementary school out in the middle of No Man's Land.

So yesterday morning, I got up early around 11:30AM and packed up a pallet's worth of my old needles from my last 22-week cycle and drove on down to the riverbank. I had filled a few laundry baskets full of needles, bloody tissues, bandaids, and broken ampules but made sure to wrap them in big Hefty bags so the Danger-Factor would be eliminated.

I sat there for a while smoking some cigarettes just marveling at the calmness.

Then, I grabbed the bags out of the laundry basket and heaved them into the water. Then...a problem.

One of the Hefty bags split wide open and the contents spilled all over the grass. This isolated river is only about 30 feet from the fenced-in playground where the toddlers swing on the monkey bars. I became afraid that a child may decide to open the gate on the fence to investigate the contimated abundance of dangerous materials I had decided to leave there. I mean, I wasn't about to pick this stuff up - what if I stuck myself with a dirty needle? I figured the school janitors were experienced waste management pee-ons so they could handle this little mess! Then, I came to my senses and became relieved that a child knows better NOT to open the fence because the riverbank could be a hazard.

My only concern now is what if someone catches on to my dump site? Where does everyone else throw their dirty needles when they are used? You can't just walk into a hospital and submit these hazards! Any help is much appreciated!

Why are you guys disposing of your containers in remote locations such as a gas station?

Some guys down the street from me got a visit from the cops when they put weed trimmings in the garbage. I guess the city goes through some of this stuff, I don't know how the hell they found out which garbage went to which house, but it freaked me out. That's why I go to the gas station with my pins.
My household garbage is 'clean', lol.

Lots of duct tape and Powerade bottles....then I dispose of it into a public garbage container.

I just use old protein bottle as many do and tape it up.

sometimes I throw them out at the gym...I think that gyms should have the waste bottle on the wall....its so easy to tell whos on what...at golds

use empty supp container for used pins an plungers! store my unused pins and gear in them to.

Each state has different laws for needle disposal. Penalties for disposing of them improperly are very serious. LE could easily decide to pull some finger prints off of a large illegal dump, most people have finger prints on record now days. (job requirements, working with kids, background checks, or from getting booked at some point).

Take the time to find out the laws in your state. Almost all disposal companies have a "home medical waste" program that is free. Use it.

Some guys down the street from me got a visit from the cops when they put weed trimmings in the garbage. I guess the city goes through some of this stuff, I don't know how the hell they found out which garbage went to which house, but it freaked me out. That's why I go to the gas station with my pins.
My household garbage is 'clean', lol.

I tell my girlfriend that everything I'm taking is a "peptide" ;)
That ended up begging the question well if everything is legal then how come you need to dispose of this stuff elsewhere. Because you never know when there going to make it a scheduled substance....that's why. She's no dummie...she turns a blind eye to it. C'mon here...you must need a refresher course....It's all ball bearings these days ~ Fletch reference.

Well crap.. You mean to tell me Im the only one who re-uses them for a month or two?

After that I sell them to the junkies down the street! But atleast I wipe them with alcohol first.

Man, I break the needle off and flush 'em, doubt anyone is gonna go looking for them in raw sewage. :star-war:

Well crap.. You mean to tell me Im the only one who re-uses them for a month or two?

After that I sell them to the junkies down the street! But atleast I wipe them with alcohol first.

I'll use 'em twice, no more, they get dull

I use an old aluminum can and crush it a bit so the sharps quit moving....

IWhat is the best way to get rid of all the used needles and syringes? I have seen people recommend to throw them all into a garbage bag until it gets full, then throw the whole bag away. What do you recommend?

Good question...I have seven 5Lb protein containers filled with used needles. They're adding up. Need to get rid of them.

Good question...I have seven 5Lb protein containers filled with used needles. They're adding up. Need to get rid of them.

Google "home medical waste" and your city, you will probably find a way to anonymously and legally dispose of them. My local waste disposal company has a certain day of the month they take it for free, most places have something similar.

I used to just put them in a bag and dump them into the garbage can at the park up the street, I didn't even know it was an issue...

Now I feel like a dick!

Not enough of a dick to change my ways tho

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear