over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you dispose your needles?

superjuicemonkey

Newbies
IWhat is the best way to get rid of all the used needles and syringes? I have seen people recommend to throw them all into a garbage bag until it gets full, then throw the whole bag away. What do you recommend?

i use a sharps container when i can. but since ive been on peptides the slin pins pile up so fast i just throw em in the trash can, needles always capped and locked on obviously.

i use a sharps container when i can. but since ive been on peptides the slin pins pile up so fast i just throw em in the trash can, needles always capped and locked on obviously.

Use an old Plastic bleach bottle

I put them in an empty supplement jar. When it's full, I tape it up and throw it away. The garbage can by the gas pump at the gas station makes a good second choice though.

Sharps container if I can get my hands on enough. But in the meantime I've found that a cardboard box works quite well. The small kinds that many use to mail. Then after I'm done I just tape em up and dispose of them.

Mine go into an empty protein jug then the hopper at the dump.....thought about throwing them onto some junkies' lawns, but haven't yet, LOL

I use any empty milk jug or empty protein canister. I like Flex's idea of throwing away at a gas station garbage can.

Empty protein jog. Then, at halloween I open it up and wait for trick or treaters to dig through it

i throw mine in the street to let the less fortunate kids have squirt guns lol
i use an old pop can or muscle milk rtd bttl. something you cant see through, then when im gettin gas i "clean" my truck lol

Use the empty plastic jug(bleach, laundry detergent,protein powder), duct tape closed, then write in marker "do not recycle" on a few sides. That is how some states expect you to dispose of pins when not using a sharps bin.

I've heard of folks using expanding foam you get for 4 bucks at ACE hardware inside whatever you are using.

i use an old babywipes plastic container when i am done using them for post sex cleanup !

holds a hella lot and then just tape it closed and into the garbage.

I accumulate a large amount, grind the needles to nothing on my grinder and grind the syringe and plunger inoperable. Takes about 5 secs per syringe.

Ever take a walk through a garbage dump? :eek:

Most of the "real" disposal methods in this thread are very illegal where I live. If I remember right, its a HUGE fine and more than likely jail time for dumping pins..

We do have legal needle dropoff points throughout the state though.

in australia we have a needles exchange program

so you can go to certain centres and pick up all the syringes, pins and swabs u want

i usually grab 100 pack of 3mls, 19s, 25s and now couple 100 paks of 27 1/2inches for my sytherol shots

and thankfully they give you as many sharps disposal containers you want, and wen there full you can just return them

I accumulate a large amount, grind the needles to nothing on my grinder and grind the syringe and plunger inoperable. Takes about 5 secs per syringe.

Ever take a walk through a garbage dump? :eek:
ummm No, actually

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws