advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel about anyone lying about steroid use?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was watching a Ronda Rousey post fight interview when she went on to say i;l fight any female thats clean, can pass the steroid test, and doesnt use drugs. I could be wrong im not blind though Ronda Rousey and such about every ufc girl is on something , all athletes are at one time or another basically

noone even mentioned drugs and she brought it up wtf .

https://www.facebook.com/foxsports/videos/vb.112638779551/10154126730899552/?type=2&theater

DLB last year or was it this year a fan asked her about using steroids and she said steroids are for losers and they denied use on her facebook. Mike O hearns another example, ive seen him say all natural on a talk show and in a recent rxmuscle vid

I feel like the least a person can do is just ignore the question ,just not answer it, and i relize steroids are illegal and they cant really say i use them but to lie about it makes me think less of them

how do you feel about anyone lying about steroids when asked the question?

Last edited:
I believe that the UFC actually does a good bit of drug testing. I believe that ronda is natural. Its not like shes huge and ripped.

YES!!

my favorite thread!

to me, it's not a problem if they claim not to use them

if they go beyond that, and disparage steroid users, that's a bitch move IMO.

As doge said,

Lying is expected unless your sponsor is a UGL or drug comapny.

Since they aren't you can't bite the hand that feeds.

I'm 280 lbs of straight beef. Why? Musclemeds Carnivore protein. Every scoop is like 5 steaks, or 200 scoops of whey protein in one.

Steakodrol 500
Potatozolol 250
EVERY DAY.

IF they're going to go next level like the piece of crap O'Hearn. Then you're just a shit.

Whether or not people use or openly admit use has zero impact on my life, so I don't even think about it.

There is a picture on sherdog or the UG can't remember where but she looks bigger then ever. Also Brazil's testing is shady to say the least..fighters mention this themselves. She had some acne too in some of these interviews I've never noticed that before. Not saying she is or isn't who knows. But of course if athletes take or have taken steroids they are going to lie about it.

I think the interviews are more of a jerk for asking.

It's hard to tell if any women are on just by looking at them (except the obvious) in this day and age...especially with the amount of time money and science go into her training

Also what constitutes use for a women? Her body can be achieved by using an anti estrogen by the looks of it. Do we count that at as a steroid? Is that testable?

Regardless, she's a phenomenal fighter and a great champion/represtantitivr of the sport imo.

If people ask me if I "do steroids", 99% of the time my reply is "Just some testosterone, nothing crazy".

Bc usually the person asking is simply uneducated and don't even know taking testosterone is considered a steroid. And I always use the full word, not "test" bc it puts it on a level they can understand and relate to.

Was watching a Ronda Rousey post fight interview when she went on to say i;l fight any female thats clean, can pass the steroid test, and doesnt use drugs. I could be wrong im not blind though Ronda Rousey and such about every ufc girl is on something , all athletes are at one time or another basically

noone even mentioned drugs and she brought it up wtf .

https://www.facebook.com/foxsports/videos/vb.112638779551/10154126730899552/?type=2&theater

DLB last year or was it this year a fan asked her about using steroids and she said steroids are for losers and they denied use on her facebook. Mike O hearns another example, ive seen him say all natural on a talk show and in a recent rxmuscle vid

I feel like the least a person can do is just ignore the question ,just not answer it, and i relize steroids are illegal and they cant really say i use them but to lie about it makes me think less of them

how do you feel about anyone lying about steroids when asked the question?

That's a pretty bold statement...

I'm not saying that some athletes don't use PED'd.

To make a blanket statement however seems quite a leap.

What do you base that opinion on?

That's a pretty bold statement...

I'm not saying that some athletes don't use PED'd.

To make a blanket statement however seems quite a leap.

What do you base that opinion on?

he tell by looking at their faces

It doesn't bother me when people lie about usage most of the time. It's completely understandable. It's when they add things in like steroids are for the weak or really make a big deal about it. When they promote they are natural without being asked. Then there are the guys who admit but come up with some ridiculous steroid cycle a 15 year old 1st time user woulds think is low dosing it.

Only woman fighter you could say took steroids 100% was cyborg. You could just tell by looking at her. I doubt Ronda is on anything I just think she is that much better then the girls she has fought.

Hey when people ask me if I use I just tell them I got the brother gene. But like you guys said. If they deny it I understand. But ridicule is unnecessary.

Only woman fighter you could say took steroids 100% was cyborg. You could just tell by looking at her. I doubt Ronda is on anything I just think she is that much better then the girls she has fought.

It seems these days on this forum you can't have any sportspeople that are not on drugs Some people are just good as what they do. I would doubt she is on anything either. Plus it's not unreasonable for her to insist her oppononts are drug tested as aas would make a massive difference to a female fighter. And yes little slice looking at Cyborg's face she is definitely on steroids :D

I believe that the UFC actually does a good bit of drug testing. I believe that ronda is natural. Its not like shes huge and ripped.

I am NOT a fan of Rhonda's at all but I would guess she's a fairly natural athlete who is just blessed with some god given talent.

The reason it was brought up was Rhonda was asked in the interview about fighting Cyborg. She said she would fight her if she could make the weight and wasn't on steroids. Cyborg has already been caught using steroids and suspended.

As far as lying about steroid use in bodybuilding and the fitness industry it's a given. Everyone does it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear