advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel about anyone lying about steroid use?

it depends on whether we are talking about some one walking up to ask you if you have used steroids, or if I am volunteering that I am natural to win a natural show.

I don't care if professional athletes lie about their usage as I can see how it can be detrimental to their career or can cause legal issues.

I have lied to some people about my usage, however they weren't people in the "know" per say (i.e. bodybuilders or the ones who follow this spot or powerlifting etc....). There is nothing more frustrating than someone telling you the only way you look like that is because of gear, when most wouldn't even last a year doing what we do let alone a contest prep.

The ones that are in this "know" im talking about, im an open book :D

Last edited:
If it will affect your livelihood to admit to using them, then I see no problem in denying it. It would greatly affect the rocks current success and image if he spoke of how maintains the shape he has or how he continually improves upon his physique well into his 40s.

Same goes with guys in the NFL. Most people in the know are aware that most guys are using some PEDs (players have speculated on record that they estimate 70-80% of players are routinely using gh), but it doesn't become an issue because the general public assumes that the guys are clean because guys don't get caught (and when they do it's a 4 game suspension that doesn't get much publicity).

The MLB has made a bigger deal of it in recent years and now when a guy gets caught, he's treated similarly to a criminal that's destroying the "purity" of the sport.

I've got no problem with people denying use if they have anything to lose by being honest. While I have incredible respect for a guy like christian boeving to admit to using while being endorsed by muscle tech, I think he's an idiot for doing it, considering they dropped him immediately after.

Long as they aren't claiming natural and all their gains being from working harder than anybody else and castigating those who chooses to use steroids, then I can't fault them for anything.

what I think really sucks is that we live in the type of society and world were we en mass are forced to lie and lies and denial of simple truths are a vital part of the function of our society.

it is really pathetic on an intellectual basis.

it also hurts us as individuals in the long run.

imagine the world we could create if we simply just focused on the truth!

:eek:
:banghead:

Hey I was natty from age 12 to age 33-34 , trained daily read all the mags spent my paycheck on supps . When I was real young lol all my paperboy and gift mony spent on Nasty Joe weider dynamic muscle builder and Hoffmann protien back in 70s 80s I can not even begin to describe how nasty protien and supplements tasted . Literally vomit and mucus flavored ! When the forums began to come around early 2000s - 03 I first started my use - Hey at age 35 all of us begin to naturally deteriorate . That's when I began using people want to say " cheat " that's their problem cuz they look like crap . Bodybuilding and anabolic steroids have been my fountain of youth . Turned 50 last month . Got all my hair , 265 shredded stronger then when in my 20s . I find dating better as I can't date anyone that's given in to aging . 27-35 years olds but not against any my age but they let themselves go . Most people that say we are shallow cheaters are whimpy fat slobs that are just Ignorant . They don't know how to change and have given up so they take it out on us bodybuildrs so I say screw them! Carry on my BB Bros

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Was watching a Ronda Rousey post fight interview when she went on to say i;l fight any female thats clean, can pass the steroid test, and doesnt use drugs. I could be wrong im not blind though Ronda Rousey and such about every ufc girl is on something , all athletes are at one time or another basically

noone even mentioned drugs and she brought it up wtf .

https://www.facebook.com/foxsports/videos/vb.112638779551/10154126730899552/?type=2&theater

DLB last year or was it this year a fan asked her about using steroids and she said steroids are for losers and they denied use on her facebook. Mike O hearns another example, ive seen him say all natural on a talk show and in a recent rxmuscle vid

I feel like the least a person can do is just ignore the question ,just not answer it, and i relize steroids are illegal and they cant really say i use them but to lie about it makes me think less of them

how do you feel about anyone lying about steroids when asked the question?

you said it yourself there illegal ,no other reason needed for lying, but i do feel people admit to illegal things they have done, like cocaine ,heroin, etc ,how come no steroids, cause cocaine and heroin dont boost performace steroids do, so they fear people saying oh he needs steroids to make them tackles, to hit all those home runs, without them he would be nothing, couldnt be further from the truth, but the fear of others thinking, is another reason they dont admit it, they will never admit that either, lol

[lang=pt]on my gym its common 99% of the guys lying about gear abusing
i always told the truth for everyone
if you are man to use,must be a man to assume it
humble opinion[/lang]

what I think really sucks is that we live in the type of society and world were we en mass are forced to lie and lies and denial of simple truths are a vital part of the function of our society.

it is really pathetic on an intellectual basis.

it also hurts us as individuals in the long run.

imagine the world we could create if we simply just focused on the truth!

:eek:
:banghead:

One has to look no further than some of our presidents and other politicians. Heck, Hillary Clinton and slick Willy!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity