advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel about anyone lying about steroid use?

You cant expect anyone to be honest anymore. Ive always be straight forward with anyone its seems like to me in my walk in life and im 46 so far that if your straight upand honest and forward with people and they see the boldness in you regardless of what you do they recpect you. I deal with a 20 year addiction in my younger days people were alway there and always was open with it and honest. I love doing steriods and im not ashame everyone knows that about me its hard work to get results even with steriods but most of you are monsters cause you have work you ass off all you guys in this game should never be ashame u can raise your head high because the ones that bash you bottom line are the ones that scared to fuck with you. Thats my opinion**broken link removed**

I am NOT a fan of Rhonda's at all but I would guess she's a fairly natural athlete who is just blessed with some god given talent.

I have to agree. She doesn't even look like she cuts much weight to fight. I didn't think she looked like she was in very good shape before the fight. I'm not a fan of Rousey but she is just on another level then her competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When money and prestige are on the line , you betcha!! It's the American way. The Brazilian chick looked jacked! Traps and back

Think about it. How would it look if you were a pro athlete and either admitted you took steroids or ignored the related questions. You're reputation would take a nose dive, you would lose fans and potential earnings and it could ultimately lead to the end of your career. Denial and claiming ignorance is a pro athlete's best friend. Some of you guys need to look at the big picture. ;)

my favorite thread!

to me, it's not a problem if they claim not to use them

if they go beyond that, and disparage steroid users, that's a bitch move IMO.
I completely agree. If it is illegal in your country then admitting to it puts your freedom at risk. Anyone rude enough to ask is an asshole anyway!
But, to go on talking shit about those who use when you yourself use, is like the married guy who preaches religion as he butt fuck's the wives of his friends. That type of hypocrite is a total douchbag!

If it will affect your livelihood to admit to using them, then I see no problem in denying it. It would greatly affect the rocks current success and image if he spoke of how maintains the shape he has or how he continually improves upon his physique well into his 40s.

Same goes with guys in the NFL. Most people in the know are aware that most guys are using some PEDs (players have speculated on record that they estimate 70-80% of players are routinely using gh), but it doesn't become an issue because the general public assumes that the guys are clean because guys don't get caught (and when they do it's a 4 game suspension that doesn't get much publicity).

The MLB has made a bigger deal of it in recent years and now when a guy gets caught, he's treated similarly to a criminal that's destroying the "purity" of the sport.

I've got no problem with people denying use if they have anything to lose by being honest. While I have incredible respect for a guy like christian boeving to admit to using while being endorsed by muscle tech, I think he's an idiot for doing it, considering they dropped him immediately after.

Long as they aren't claiming natural and all their gains being from working harder than anybody else and castigating those who chooses to use steroids, then I can't fault them for anything.

Just dont answer the question , avoid it or use the old I have really really good genetics

Jason Blaha made a video when Dana Linn Bailey demonized them saying they cause hair to fall, out voice, bad skin, etc and made some good points I dont know why she felt the need to demonize them. who thinks shes natty:D lol
https://youtu.be/V22QxFLmmC8

I have no problem when people deny it. Its no ones business but your own. But like others have said there are lots of hypocrites out there that will talk shit even though they do it themselves.

I have no problem when people deny it, it doesn't affect me at all. It's one thing to be straight-up and honest, and another thing to be stupid and admit publically your using illegal drugs and jeopardize your career and livelihood. I got asked this at a pool party this weekend, and after being stunned, I essentially said, 'if you're going to ask someone in public if they use illegal drugs, you can't expect to get an honest answer.

That being said, I would never try to deflect it from me by turning into the anti-juicer, either.

Depends

I understand why most athletes have to lie, but guys like O'Hearn who are
Blatantly juiced up Bodybuilder's are just douches for denying imo

he tell by looking at their faces

If I look closely at their eyes - I can tell not only if they are on - but EXACTLY what they are on!! :D

Its awesome that someone finally is talking about this. Its been the dirty secret for so long now and we really need to discuss this :rolleyes:

On a pro level I understand denying. But knocking steroid users is low considering that every pro athlete is taking steroids even pro chess players lets be real here.

Amateur level its none of anyones business.

But knocking steroid users is low considering that every pro athlete is taking steroids even pro chess players lets be real here.

What's funny is that bodybuilders who use steroids always say that they aren't the only athletes taking steroids, every pro athlete is on drugs. BUT at the same time we have time and time again argued here on promucle whether this or that pro bb is natural or not. And many experienced guys on here have said they believe a few pro bb'ers are probably lifetime naturals.:D

Mike O'Hearn isn't a pro bb, or natural, he's juiced for decades IMO, but I bet many here would say he just might be natural (and some have said so in earlier threads):D

As far as lying about it, I think it's absolute bs that some pro bb'ers lie because it's illegal. It has zero to do with fear of going to jail. A select few might have some clause in their supp contract saying they can't talk about it, but those guys are very few IMO.

Another reason is people think it's "cheating" or laziness.. Guy A does a small cycle eats and trains like a beast. No clubbing or Alcohol for 12 weeks.. Guy B works out half ass once or twice a week. Drinks an occasional protein shake, but more beer than homer Simpson. At the end of 12 weeks he looks the same. He will tell everyone who will listen the other guy only got big caused he juiced. Steroids are far more demonized than most drugs too.. I had an ex that did coke, weed, ecstasy, shrooms, xanax, and opiates. She freaked out when I told her I was taking test..

I think if ufc didn't care like back in the day vitor belfort would be way bigger imo.

It's necessary many times. Jobs, school, scholarships, LE. I know everyone from college kids to med school students to military to average joes who use as do all of you. Telling people about use isn't practical many times if you want your school, job, etc.

I am open with people who know what's up and lifting buddies but that's about it.

Now going completely out of your way to say you are natty is shitty.

I could honestly feel guilty if I used heroin and lied about it... But something like anabolics doesn't bother me... Its medication... My health.. my business.

It's necessary many times. Jobs, school, scholarships, LE. I know everyone from college kids to med school students to military to average joes who use as do all of you. Telling people about use isn't practical many times if you want your school, job, etc.

I am open with people who know what's up and lifting buddies but that's about it.

Now going completely out of your way to say you are natty is shitty.

This is exactly how I feel about it. Peo9le close to me, I tell them the truth. Casual coworkers and random acquaintances, I just say train hard and eat, thats the key. Which isnt lying technically ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131