advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel or do about guys other guys staring at you in the gym when lifting.

I just look them right back in the eyes, stare them down hard and start fapping furiously.

if you got to my gym i guarantee you no one will stare at you..lol....5 nationals competitors and 1 IFBB pro train there...maimi,fl

Who cares if someone is looking at you across thy gym. You should find it flattering. Heck one day, no one will look, and when that happens, it will be kinda sad.

It excites me ;)

when i'm in the gym i dont give a shit about whos in it or care enough to look around at whos looking at who!! ear phones in IPOD all way up, hat on tight and tunnel vision to destroy the workout!!! but i will say if some one is staring at you who gives a SHIT.....let em.... BE envied not envious!!!

Exactly! Good shit!!!

A sure cure for this is to drink 2 cartons of liquid egg whites for your protein source for the two meals before your next workout. Warm up get an few sets in, strip down to a tank top and lure them in. I guarantee you if you "blast them" they will never look at you from inside 10 yards as will no one else unless they are a good friend.

theres been this small group of 3 guys working out at the gym and they prob have noticed that i rip mad weight up prob one of the most in the gym, and id assume there maybe just admiring ,like i would if i saw i guy ripin way more weight than me, usualy in the past if i saw a guy lifting good weight i might glance but dont stare, u know be atleast alittle nonchanlient about it, but these guys are always staring right at me like as if i got buggers coming out of my nose while lifting, and its just getting kinda akward, but of course i stay motivated. just felt like sayin

Mitochondria,

Maybe a different twist might be helpful.
Reach out to them with a welcoming handshake and just take a quick moment to say hi everytime you see one.
The only reaction we can control is our own. You probably won't ever go out for a bite to eat with any of them. But turn every stress into a positive.
Men are egotistical by nature. A warm welcome will catch them off guard plus is your best choice if you want them to change how they perceive you.

It won't make you any less intense training-wise, but it will let you be more focused = better workouts = more growth = a happier you.

Peace,

Mack

I ignore the men and focus more on the women paying attention to me. Picked up a few where I train. Fit women are really horny lol

no im not starring at them gooberhead, its simple when im lifting i can clearly see they are starring wright at me in front of my face, and they stay there and dont look away, are you not human, have you ever had someone look your way and dont you notice them as well?

Oh I see you are one of those "lifters" that can see where everyone is looking
during your sets. Must be some incredible intensity and concentration.
Gooberhead? Did you get that name from a certain talent?? Never heard that one before. Well good luck with the stares. I feel for ya. T

well this happens to me quite a bit. I attribute to my keen fashion sence. when I go to the gym I ONLY wear my formal sweat pants and tube top, Both of which are hot pink. I also like to accent my formal wear with a nice head band, wrist bands, and elaborate fanny pack, and pink chuck taylors. I always say the clothes make the man, but so does the tan. Therefore I always spray tan before each training session. Oh, one thing i cannnot stress enough is that a man out at the gym can never wear too much DRAKKAR NOIR. It's guaranteed to attract the attention of the opposite OR same sex, depending on what your going for. I also like to bring a boom box, yes the old school kind, like from early 90's rap ideos and blast new kids on the block. Nothing gets you pumped for a serious set of knee raises in the squat rack like new kids on the block.

To make sure people are looking, I like to grunt, A LOT. Ecpesially when im not doing anything thats particularly taxing, like getting a drink from the water fountain. Follow my simple guide and I assure you the number of people looking at you will at least triple. :star-wars:s:ar-wars:st:r-wars

This guy has it figured out. Good stuff.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws