over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get ready for the gym?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's your routine or ritual if you will, or do you just get up off the couch and head out the door? Thought itd be fun to hear what others do. I usually like to have some sort of pre w/o drink a half hour before the gym or some coffee maybe, but I think it's more of a routine since I don't benefit all that much from it lol. I know some like to watch workout videos or listen to music...so what do YOU do?

Last edited:
Never gave it much thought. I just go there and train. I have some coffee usually, for the ride in. That's about it

Well I'm actually about to head out to the gym. My ritual is pre workout while reading PM, lol honestly this is true. Then I typically save my better music on my ipod for the gym itself and listen to the radio on the way in.

Get up drink a ton of water, eat my creme of rice and whey protein, Back to bed for a 40 minute nap get back up shoot my slin and drink a few cups of green tea and of I go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I sacrifice a llama on my front lawn and eat it's still beating bloody heart.

Make sure I don't have to make poops then roll out , cuss General population for being useless no driving maggots then workout

have my preworkout whey + oats. Then sometimes a pre workout supp if I have time and I don't train too late. On back day, I bring wrist straps.

I usually beat off then take a huge hit of weed. Maybe some stretches too, if time allows.

I train in the AM with only EAAs/BCAAs and a pre-workout in my system (need some caffeine at 4:30AM).

Wake-up, drop a deuce, drink my pre-workout mix including EAAs and BCAAs, double check my gym bag for everything (chalk, belt, logbook, wraps, intra-workout and ipod).

I write my workout down the night before and prepare my pre-workout mix, intra-workout mix and post-workout shake/food and have everything ready when I get up and for when I am done so I don't waste time getting to work.

i eat a bowl of oats listen to badass music pose for 10 minutes drink on pre hemo rage onway to gym while getting my mind right

I usually beat off then take a huge hit of weed. Maybe some stretches too, if time allows.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I actually do smoke a little before I workout but not enough to be too far gone. Been doing this more than 10 years. I also drink some coffee compared to when I was younger and could tolerate ECAs and stronger pre workout supplements. But most importantly I eat or drink a protein source (eggs, chicken, fish, whey, creating, glut amine) and have a semi quick carb. I usually aim for more carbs than protein unless I'm trying to lose weight. I never train on an empty stomach. Then I put my gym clothes on then hit the home gym or gym down the street. Once I get there I warm up for 5-10 and then start doing weights.

fitnesskatz

man its offseason,,,i eat a cinnamon roll,,,lol,,,,kidding i did for bout a week after last show i did,,,shit i was getting watered up,,,that a good topic all these preworkouts i wonder bout some these man some these are potent,,,my wife swears up and down by these green coffee beans though,,,have read some good research studies on them

I eat some grits n eggs then pop 15mg of Adderall, then on the way I drift the roundabout next to my gym almost every day (unless the local PD is sitting there or I'm driving the G because tires are expensive as fuck) Gets my adrenaline pumping a bit. I'm at the gym within an hour of getting off work also. When I go in there I tear that mother down! This is the roundabout I'm talking about. Happened to be driving the G that day, but I had a fresh set of rubber to put on the rear so I didn't care.

G35 Drift - YouTube

i listen to sum motivational speeches, or watch sum of like K1s musclefactory vids... listen to sum gangsta krunk crazy music on the way... and when i park i start talking to myself lol- lets go pit... hard work... never quit.... dedication... discipline.... this is wtf i do, this is wtf i want...ima get it, ima beast... never stop... lets go muthafucka.. aint no pussy bitch ova here!!! then i walk in...

game face...game time :star-w:rs

When I used to have fatboy offseasons, I'd go to this bakery across the street from my gym, and have moon pies and nutella cupcakes before arm day. Never on leg day though, my leg day ritual is a coffee and a shit.

wake up,hgh, some water, go right to cardio 50 min at the moment ,put on ipod listen to music or watch vids while on ipad, go on forums. Have meal 1, make post workout drink, check gym bag for all accessories, change, charge ipod, blast a stack. Have pre wo drink. On the way to the gym mentally prepare the order of workout as well as what poundages or reps I need to hit that day. Put the ipod back on and go to work.

Last edited:
i listen to sum motivational speeches, or watch sum of like K1s musclefactory vids... listen to sum gangsta krunk crazy music on the way... and when i park i start talking to myself lol- lets go pit... hard work... never quit.... dedication... discipline.... this is wtf i do, this is wtf i want...ima get it, ima beast... never stop... lets go muthafucka.. aint no pussy bitch ova here!!! then i walk in...

game face...game time :star-w:rs

Serious lol?!

Eat a small meal 1 hr before. Usually something like a banana and oatmeal or a protein bar. Pre-workout drink 30 min before workout and idk why I continue to do this but I splash water in my face at the sink before I leave my house. Get in my car and throw on some hard rock from the local rock station.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws