over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get ready for the gym?

I got into this routine about 10 years ago. The alarm goes off, I jump out of bed, make a cup of nasty instant coffee, log onto PM, pinch a loaf, take a shower and shave grab my IPOD and keys and walk to the gym.As soon as I get home I drink my shake walk my dog then shower then eat a huge bowl of grits,oh yeah I get that nasty white stuff on my shirts as well,I must ask how does it get on your hat????

I got into this routine about 10 years ago. The alarm goes off, I jump out of bed, make a cup of nasty instant coffee, log onto PM, pinch a loaf, take a shower and shave grab my IPOD and keys and walk to the gym.As soon as I get home I drink my shake walk my dog then shower then eat a huge bowl of grits,oh yeah I get that nasty white stuff on my shirts as well,I must ask how does it get on your hat????

I get it on my hat's too. I believe it is caused by salt in your sweat.

great answers guys. lots of talk about "self satisfying" and pooping, gotta love it haha. :D

Right after waking I take my 12.5 t3 and zero calorie caffiene drink and chill on the couch for 10~15 minutes then downstairs to lift I go!

Insulin,6 raw eggs, protein shake, orange juice 50/50 dilution with water. Hat, iPhone, beats, keys and I'm off!

Creatine, whey powder, proteins drinks throughout the day and then that last big meal of steak, chicken, and salad while either having sex or watching a movie. Shae can be boring at times, ain't nothin' like a good movie.
I then get me bowl buttered of mash potatoes , corn and green beans to eat with my fried chicken. Then I full a bowl of cereal of bananas and ice cream until gym time. But I'm a skinny fucky! I eat like this to put weight on me.
190lb. arms at 13", no butt or ass, arms I don't want to mention, chest either.
Puny fucker. Yet I got some steroids! 10 vials of TestE, Dbol, and Tbol.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Go to bed at 11:00pm, suffer trensomnia for 8 hours, go to gym in bad mood, take it out on the weights, have shower, feel refreshed rest of day.:)

I get it on my hat's too. I believe it is caused by salt in your sweat.

Go to bed at 11:00pm, suffer trensomnia for 8 hours, go to gym in bad mood, take it out on the weights, have shower, feel refreshed rest of day.:)

Yeah it is the salt, i was just messin' with you guys (semen looking stuff on your hat lol):eek: Yeah I got trensomnia too (look at the time of my posts),and I take out my aggression on the weights as well, the majority of us do,that's why the big scary looking dudes are usually the nicest people you could meet. Thanks for all the laughs, stories and info b4 the gym.;)

Have a breakfast of oats or cream of rice with whey or eggs, cup of coffee spent 1-1.5 hour on my computer then have another cup of coffee or preworkout and train. Used to train right after breakfast for a very long time, just recently I have noticed I have a lot better workouts when relaxing a little bit before workout ant training few hours after meal

Have a breakfast of oats or cream of rice with whey or eggs, cup of coffee spent 1-1.5 hour on my computer then have another cup of coffee or preworkout and train. Used to train right after breakfast for a very long time, just recently I have noticed I have a lot better workouts when relaxing a little bit before workout ant training few hours after meal

Sounds good. How do you have so much time in the morning? A lot of you guys seem to have a lot of time. I'm racing to commute then office in the morning. I'd have to get up at like 4:30 to have time to workout, shower, eat, etc. I squeeze workout in at the end of the day, usually 6:30pm. I have a packed meal at work about 1.5 hrs before gym and a preworkout of some kind just to wake my ass up.

Never really thought of it as a ritual, but I drink a protein drink and eat 2 slices of Ezekiel bread spread with coconut oil and nutella. Then I use a foam roller or 4" PVC pipe and a lacrosse ball to loosen up. Afterwards I drink a Monster zero carb energy drink. When using slin pre-workout I drink a regular Monster or NOS. I then head to the gym.

I have to attribute what happens as conditioned response. I mix my workout drink and get in the car. I'm normally very chill and relaxed, but that changes on the way to the gym. By the time I'm there any pent up aggression is turned on and I kill the weights. There isnt really any getting ready. It just happens.

I have been struggling to wake up early to get a workout in before work, just started doing this... set my alarm for 30mins before I want to wake up, when it goes off I pop two 200mg caffeine pills go back to bed and then 20-30 minutes the caffeine wakes me up full of energy... then of course brush teeth, poop, and I am good to go!

I am lucky enough to have a sweet set up at home ,so I come home from work, take a pre workout shake, take a 20 minute nap and go downstairs to my home gym

Get up, coffee, mega egg oat oil fruit shake. Mash hardcore metal in car full blast on way to gym run over anything in front of me(scream along). Stand in sauna and think of things that piss me off, scream obscenity in head, focus energy. Kill the weights....metal in the headphones whole time full blast for axe murderer focusing. Metal on the way home finding more shit to run over...

More hand grenades please.

Creatine, sometimes caffine if I need energy. Always carbs. then I drink fluids and do light warmups with those rubberbands to get a pump. Afer 30 to 40 minutes I'm ready. I use nicotine so that messes up my blood-circulation so that's why I take so long to warm up

I also use magnesium if my muscles are tense and Omega 3 if my shoulder joints hurt

Cup of coffee, protein shake, 1 large yam, smoke a bowl and then bicycle to the gym

Oh the other thing is that no matter how many times I piss before leaving the house I ALWAYS have to go when I get to the gym lol...and it pisses me off becuase I workout at LA fitness and if you go there you know how annoying the bathrooms are..always in the back by the showers and all that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws