over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Do You Get Rid of Sterile Abcess?!?

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There was a post recently about sterile abcesses. I've literally been ignoring mine - got 'em on each biceps. I believe that I had them a loooong time. For my pre-contest cycle, I'd aspirate and pull up some puss. Since I knew I wasn't in a vein I'd go ahead and inject. My biceps were the only part of my body that wasn't "reacting" to injections like EVERYWHERE ELSE was.

This morning I pulled out ~1ml of puss in right biceps and 2ml in left biceps. These ARE NOT sore, red, swollen, or bothersome in the least. I took two generic Benadryl and plan on doing so every 6 hours for the next couple of days.

It's my understanding that since they're sterile, antibiotics will not help?!? I'll have some Keflex this week at my disposal. Tomorrow morning I'll try and pull out more puss from different locations/spots.

Anything else I should be doing? I haven't injected biceps in over 2 weeks now. Any idea how long I can expect this to subside?

xcel

The first question I would ask you is if you are pulling puss from the abscess what makes you think that it is a sterile abscess?

Sterile abscess would indicate that there is no infection(puss) and just a collection of whatever it was that you injected.

If you are only drawing blood with no oddly colored puss it is possible that you have a hematoma, which is very likely with an injection in a place like your bicep.

If you are getting a funky colored puss when you draw fluid out then you have an infected abscess and antibiotics will help. The puss will only be there if your body is using its natural antibiotics to combat an infection and in that case drain it as best you can and hit up some antibiotics.

Hope this helps.

Animal had some info out on this a ways back. I'm sure you could still get the info over there. There was an injection and drainage process that he had, I believe. Good Luck

As was said above I would drain them the best you can and take the antibiotics.

as to preventing further formations Im not sure?? What are everyones thoughts on the cause? bacteria in gear? poor injection prep? volume of oil in body??

it may be irreleveant xcel but what type of gear were u injecting in your biceps out of curosity..

also what signs did u first notice in your biceps to realize you had the abcess?

I believe tha cause of these formation was the fact that I was injecting the area WAY TOO MUCH.

When I would aspirate, I'd draw in some orangish-yellow puss-looking "stuff." I noticed this nearly a year ago when I was injecting 9 shots ED into biceps (8 shots of Syntherol).

As far as "what" I was injecting in biceps - 'twas "everything."

I won't be able to pickup the Keflex antibiotics until Tuesday. Any suggestions on doseage and duration? They're 500mg tabs and I was thinking about taking 1/2 tab, 2x ED for 7 days.

xcel

Adults Under 60

Capsules

For treatment of cystitis, pharyngitis, skin and soft tissue infections and tonsillitis:
500 mg taken every 12 hours.

xcelbeyond said:
I believe tha cause of these formation was the fact that I was injecting the area WAY TOO MUCH.

When I would aspirate, I'd draw in some orangish-yellow puss-looking "stuff."

xcel

I had this in my right delt. A tiny little "bump", about the size of a dime, near the upper part of the delt (I always shoot on the lower part). I'd stick a 'slin pin in it and draw out some orange puss.

How well does Keflex work? And is it related to Pennicillin? I had an abcess/infection in my left tricep a while back and had to use a Z-Pak (Zithromax) to get it under control.

Sounds just like the solution I arrived at last summer. 3 years ago I had a cellutis infection of the leg. I was prescribed Keflex after my anti biotic IV drip in the hospital. The keflex worked great.

Last summer I had what I believed was a sterile absess from too many side delt injections (theyre just so comfortable).
Then it got bigger. In fact if you cut a golf ball in half thats what I had. So I got some keflex fast. I withdrew 8cc's of brown shit the1st night. 6 or so cc's the 2nd. - after about five days I was clear and the keflex started its magic. I ran all 30 pills til gone.

Animal

Yes, animal did have something on his board. In fact it said something about injecting one of his products in there to break it up and help carry it away into the system or something like that. It is an old thread and maybe Animal knows where it is exactly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear