over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get your calories in?

If you are bulking then you might want to add a cheat meal or two a week. Its easy to get in the calories, sure they might not all be healthy low fat but it is calories to feed your body. I used to be able to maintain my bodyfat at a respectable level by doing this. Once a week I would eat some fast food at somewhere like Wendy's. Eat 2 triples with a medium fry and youre up over 2600 calories and that is just one meal. When I was taking GH sometimes I would still be hungry after that and go for a chicken sandwich which has another 380 calories.

https://www.wendys.com/en-us/nutrition-info

Once a week this isn't going to give you a heart attack or ruin your health, IMO. I also felt like it really bumped up my metabolism too. Don't overdo it and you can always cut back if you see your waistline creeping up. I would not do it now though if you are already carrying more than 15% bodyfat. Once you start getting heavy it becomes harder and harder to eat enough calories and this once a week or so does help a bit.

well im having some fun at your expense... lol

:p

you and I have talked about several higher level drugs things...

ill be honest with you even though its something you will prob balk at...

I bet... and I would actually take this bet.

that if you actually sit down and eat the food you will grow on much less drugs.

for real I would make this bet.

stop spinning your wheels and doing every other gimic and routine that whoever advises you says

take a simple cycle reasonable dose lift short and heavy and eat real fucking meals face to face so that someone other then you knows you ate your shit and its not you saying bro I eat all day!

you eat 5-6 real meals ed and the rest.

you don't need slin you don't need gh a whole bunch of food a whole bunch of weights n you gona grow. not over night but its gona happen. this is something I will bet whatever on.... like for real I can pretty much guarantee it. don't take this in a bad way or anything just telling you the truth from what I have seen...

If you are bulking then you might want to add a cheat meal or two a week. Its easy to get in the calories, sure they might not all be healthy low fat but it is calories to feed your body. I used to be able to maintain my bodyfat at a respectable level by doing this. Once a week I would eat some fast food at somewhere like Wendy's. Eat 2 triples with a medium fry and youre up over 2600 calories and that is just one meal. When I was taking GH sometimes I would still be hungry after that and go for a chicken sandwich which has another 380 calories.

https://www.wendys.com/en-us/nutrition-info

Once a week this isn't going to give you a heart attack or ruin your health, IMO. I also felt like it really bumped up my metabolism too. Don't overdo it and you can always cut back if you see your waistline creeping up. I would not do it now though if you are already carrying more than 15% bodyfat. Once you start getting heavy it becomes harder and harder to eat enough calories and this once a week or so does help a bit.

here is what im talking about!

I can say with a great degree of confidence that every single person that has been in the 300lb neighborhood on this site will confirm what im saying...

you don't get there on chicken and brown rice!

though I did eat that thousands of times in a row to be in that neighborhood it was not just that...

to make an omelette you have to break some eggs!

I can say with a great degree of confidence that every single person that has been in the 300lb neighborhood on this site will confirm what im saying...

though I did eat that thousands of times in a row to be in that neighborhood it was not just that...

Exactly. I was able to break through some sticking points and put on more lean mass this way. At one time though I did go a bit overboard and started doing it too many times a week, but I was able to slim down really fast by just cutting it down. You have to be willing to do some real eating!

Bad food I can put away easy. But how many 300lb of muscle have u seen. Actual muscle.

To echo the above, I got my biggest eating massive amounts of calories and most of it was from cheat meals, while on my prop/tren/hgh stack and of course the usual intensive workout regimen. I think I could have gotten just as big eating only clean though but I'll never know.

Bad food I can put away easy. But how many 300lb of muscle have u seen. Actual muscle.

well dude, start spending more time putting that food in your mouth then typing!

the key is to use the food as you need it.

yes its easy to eat shit food but you need a mix!

I know lots of guys over 300.

lots I s relative... lol

you don't see many 300lbers as is.... even fewer lean.

but to be 300 lean you gona have to be a bloated 350.

so why not just eat?

at 245 you have a long way to go.

first step is eating like a 300lber, not a 240lber....

you can also maintain size on very little to grow sometimes you really have to push it.

just eat 5lbs of meat every day for the next year...

try and get cleanish stuff with it then do what you need to with the rest. if you keep it within reason and actually eat that every day.

I bet next year we have you saying. shit... I just had to EAT!

Once i bulked on test and deca nd drank close to 1 gallon of whole milk a day......40 pounds!!!

3 glasses in the morning
3 glasses after workout
3 glasses before bed

If you are bulking then you might want to add a cheat meal or two a week. Its easy to get in the calories, sure they might not all be healthy low fat but it is calories to feed your body.

Exactly what im doing now..... 2 cheat meals a week but the rest of my food is clean.... and lots of it.... this was me last night

4 Chick-Fil-A sammiches and a bottle water post workout.... knocked that shit down in 15min

Attachments

• download_20150909_184108.jpeg
    download_20150909_184108.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 165
A friend of mine (big guy) that's also sensitive to dairy, I just found out drinks this 3x a day. Usually you'd strain this drink (horachata) but he drinks it with the rice still in it.
I always assumed that you couldn't eat uncooked rice due to some kind of poison and digestion issue.
The directions have you put the rice In warm water for three hours or let sit In water overnight. The calories alone for rice is huge. One cup uncooked white rice has near 700 calories.
I'm not sure how much a grounded cup would equal.
This seems like a lot...

1 cup grinded raw long grain white rice
1 cup blanched, peeled almonds
½ cinnamon stick
4 cups water
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ – ⅓ cup white granulated sugar, honey, or agave nectar

well dude, start spending more time putting that food in your mouth then typing!

the key is to use the food as you need it.

yes its easy to eat shit food but you need a mix!

I know lots of guys over 300.

lots I s relative... lol

you don't see many 300lbers as is.... even fewer lean.

but to be 300 lean you gona have to be a bloated 350.

so why not just eat?

at 245 you have a long way to go.

first step is eating like a 300lber, not a 240lber....

you can also maintain size on very little to grow sometimes you really have to push it.

just eat 5lbs of meat every day for the next year...

try and get cleanish stuff with it then do what you need to with the rest. if you keep it within reason and actually eat that every day.

I bet next year we have you saying. shit... I just had to EAT!

5 lbs of meat a day?
what!

Once i bulked on test and deca nd drank close to 1 gallon of whole milk a day......40 pounds!!!

3 glasses in the morning
3 glasses after workout
3 glasses before bed

I've done that. Sadly can't drink it anymore.
I used to make my own lactose free milk.
I guess the lactase drops In the right amount make it lactose free after 24-48 hours.
I'll admit. I had no discomfort.
But the fat from milk was bothersome so I switched to fat free (less cals)

I've done that. Sadly can't drink it anymore.
I used to make my own lactose free milk.
I guess the lactase drops In the right amount make it lactose free after 24-48 hours.
I'll admit. I had no discomfort.
But the fat from milk was bothersome so I switched to fat free (less cals)

I wonder if these drops mess up the protein in milk if you're making your own. Anyone know

Switching from white meat to red meat. Adding a serving of healthy fats (extra virgin olive oil 2/3 teaspoon or tablespoon) to each meal. Blending oatmeal into a powder and throwing it in my whey shakes. These are just a few examples of plateau busters I throw in that are clean and make the scale start going up again.

Switching from white meat to red meat. Adding a serving of healthy fats (extra virgin olive oil 2/3 teaspoon or tablespoon) to each meal. Blending oatmeal into a powder and throwing it in my whey shakes. These are just a few examples of plateau busters I throw in that are clean and make the scale start going up again.

Nice!
I did oats in a coffee grinder but oats bothered me.

I don't understand how people have this problem (eating enough cals)

The only time I ever had to force feed was on a bit of a bloofy bulk where I ended somewhere in the 12-15% range (higher than I would want to go now)

On a lean bulk (4.2-4.5k cal/d) I can overeat even clean foods if I'm not careful

7 meals...~600cal each = 4200

1. preWO: 1c cream of rice,50g isolate,2tbsp naturalPB = 60p/60c/15f (615cal)
2. intraWO: 45g peptopro + 100g HBCD (580cal)
3. postWO: 1c oats, 2scp casein + 2tbsp naturalPB = 60p/60c/15f (615cal)
4/5/6: 1.5c rice, 8oz xLGB/chicken breast = 60p/75c/10f (630cal) *3 = 1890cal
7. 10oz ribeye or salmon, 6oz sweet potato/yams = 70p/45c/20f = 640cal

Total, with no coffee cream or desert type BS = 4340cal

Really easy to throw in a JBC, icecream bar, hell even a quest bar or something...if you're up for 16hrs (I'm up for like 18+ unfortunately) that's eating every 3 hrs (5am/9/12pm/3pm/6/9pm) plus the intraworkout shake which for me is around 6-7:30am...

Anyways, just my opinion/thoughts on the subject...

To echo the above, I got my biggest eating massive amounts of calories and most of it was from cheat meals, while on my prop/tren/hgh stack and of course the usual intensive workout regimen. I think I could have gotten just as big eating only clean though but I'll never know.

The problem with really clean food though is that the calorie density is not near that of food you would eat in a cheat meal. The volume of food you have to eat if the food is really clean is much much greater than that of say a triple from Wendy's.

5 lbs of meat a day?
what!

Can be done but is sucks. At one time I was eating 1lb of chicken per meal and that was for 3 meals. I also had 3 cans of tuna as snacks. I was only weighing about 240 lbs then though. I can see how 300lbs would take about that.

...if you're up for 16hrs (I'm up for like 18+ unfortunately) that's eating every 3 hrs (5am/9/12pm/3pm/6/9pm) plus the intraworkout shake which for me is around 6-7:30am...

Anyways, just my opinion/thoughts on the subject...

That's the problem I think for a lot of guys, they are not able to eat every 3 hours because their job just wont allow that. I taught High School and only had 30 minutes to force feed myself for lunch and that had to last me from 7am to 2 pm. After school I would have a protein shake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131