over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get your calories in?

The problem with really clean food though is that the calorie density is not near that of food you would eat in a cheat meal. The volume of food you have to eat if the food is really clean is much much greater than that of say a triple from Wendy's.

It's still incredibly easy. All you need is a blender, some carb source you can blend (like oats), and some protein source you can blend (whey, eggs) and you can use extra large portions if you really want a lot of calories. No need to pig out at Wendy's and worry about being unhealthy.

5 lbs of meat a day?
what!

recently we seem to have forgotten that eating shit like THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES!!!!

I do not exaggerate this in any way. for a very long time I ate 5-6lbs of meat every day.

shit right now, not pushing not doing much of anything my minimum animal consumption is over a kg ed. like bare minimum usually I eat a kg of chicken ed then another lb or more of red meat.

we see all this crazy drug stuff, shit even your slin/shake protocol is super druggy.

just think back a few years, there were plenty of big dudes, not gona say LEAN but shit if you can get 280-320 and are in the mid teams bf wise youre a big fucking dude.

I have a fair amount of friends like that.

( ricky tan!!! where u at u meaty monster!!!! help me out here! LOL )

guys who were always above 300lbs, yes they used a fair amount of gear but not compared to what you see today, talking 1g+ but I personally know that 3gs was mind blowingly big.

mcdonalds and 10iu of slin were pre workout meals for really big guys.

I can think of a decent handful of guys who used to be on all the big boards who will tell you shit like this too, massiveG maybe he will chime in, im sure he knows people like what im talking about...

please just hear what im saying here. im not being mean or putting you down in any way but you are always about the latest crazy protocol or drug and training secret... there isn't any!

what I am saying here is like the biggest most forgotten secret in the last 5 years of so. to be big you have to eat big!!!

go read the AE extreme shit, its a fun read, but that is real shit. if you want to look like a freak you have to BE a freak.

freaks do not subside on protein powder and insulin...

That's the problem I think for a lot of guys, they are not able to eat every 3 hours because their job just wont allow that. I taught High School and only had 30 minutes to force feed myself for lunch and that had to last me from 7am to 2 pm. After school I would have a protein shake.

I think a much bigger fact is you have guys telling themselves and all there friends that they EAT but the reality is they live in there comfort zone...

when you shut up and put the food in your face no matter what you do actually grow.

I used to have a normal job during these times.
I would sit in meetings at the conference table with my gallon of water and baggy of roast beef! lol

go ahead, talk amongst yourselves, im just gona quietly eat my next lb of meat... sure you get weird looks, but you get weird looks when you have to turn sideways to go through doors too...:eek:

recently we seem to have forgotten that eating shit like THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES!!!!

I do not exaggerate this in any way. for a very long time I ate 5-6lbs of meat every day.

shit right now, not pushing not doing much of anything my minimum animal consumption is over a kg ed. like bare minimum usually I eat a kg of chicken ed then another lb or more of red meat.

we see all this crazy drug stuff, shit even your slin/shake protocol is super druggy.

just think back a few years, there were plenty of big dudes, not gona say LEAN but shit if you can get 280-320 and are in the mid teams bf wise youre a big fucking dude.

guys who were always above 300lbs, yes they used a fair amount of gear but not compared to what you see today, talking 1g+ but I personally know that 3gs was mind blowingly big.

I can think of a decent handful of guys who used to be on all the big boards who will tell you shit like this too, massiveG maybe he will chime in, im sure he knows people like what im talking about...

please just hear what im saying here. im not being mean or putting you down in any way but you are always about the latest crazy protocol or drug and training secret... there isn't any!

what I am saying here is like the biggest most forgotten secret in the last 5 years of so. to be big you have to eat big!!!

go read the AE extreme shit, its a fun read, but that is real shit. if you want to look like a freak you have to BE a freak.

I respectfully disagree. 5lbs of meat isn't even close to necessary for gaining muscle. Whey/casein protein powder or eggs can be just as effective. Also, people think they need wayyyyy more calories than they actually need to gain muscle. On a high drug stack, then yea more calories are needed, but it's all dependent on that.

I respectfully disagree. 5lbs of meat isn't even close to necessary for gaining muscle. Whey/casein protein powder or eggs can be just as effective. Also, people think they need wayyyyy more calories than they actually need to gain muscle. On a high drug stack, then yea more calories are needed, but it's all dependent on that.

not suggesting that every one in every case needs 5-6 lbs of meat.

I am suggesting that if you are in the 250+ range and want to be in the 300 range that it may take shit like that.

also I think safe to say much better to pound 5lbs of meat ed then 5ius of gh ed for most guys...

why not try the meat first????

honestly people here are doing the drugs way before doing the food, the food is really what it takes.

100% I can take a skinny person to a fat person with no drugs and vice versa, you can not do it with drugs alone, not with all the drugs in the world.

lets also be real, recently we have far more people who are closer to 200lbs then 300lbs talking this that and the other about aas, slin, gh.... wtf?

at 200lbs you shouldn't be thinking about gh and slin, just no way no how, if you are in that neighbor hood and thinking that, idk its some weak pussy shit.. all you have to do is eat and lift with a little aas. we have totally lost focus around here.

everybody thinks that gh is necessary to train hard with... that slin is necessary to bulk, that you have to be using 4 digits worth of gear to compete... that eating 5lbs of meat is bad... lol

not suggesting that every one in every case needs 5-6 lbs of meat.

I am suggesting that if you are in the 250+ range and want to be in the 300 range that it may take shit like that.

also I think safe to say much better to pound 5lbs of meat ed then 5ius of gh ed for most guys...

why not try the meat first????

honestly people here are doing the drugs way before doing the food, the food is really what it takes.

100% I can take a skinny person to a fat person with no drugs and vice versa, you can not do it with drugs alone, not with all the drugs in the world.

lets also be real, recently we have far more people who are closer to 200lbs then 300lbs talking this that and the other about aas, slin, gh.... wtf?

at 200lbs you shouldn't be thinking about gh and slin, just no way no how, if you are in that neighbor hood and thinking that, idk its some weak pussy shit.. all you have to do is eat and lift with a little aas. we have totally lost focus around here.

everybody thinks that gh is necessary to train hard with... that slin is necessary to bulk, that you have to be using 4 digits worth of gear to compete... that eating 5lbs of meat is bad... lol

Well this I agree with, although I do think genetics are more of a factor than bodyweight since not everyone is capable of reaching the same weights on the same stacks but I know you know this too.

Well this I agree with, although I do think genetics are more of a factor than bodyweight since not everyone is capable of reaching the same weights on the same stacks but I know you know this too.

genetics are a huge factor.

but lets be real, if any of this really applies to you genetics are not your strong point...

I think we should pay attention to this though, when talking genetics we are also talking shape and bone structure. you cant change either. I have a friend same height but totally different size, typically out weighs me by 60lbs all other things being equal.

also without genetics for shape and all really the best thing you can do is make yourself into the biggest version of you possible, muscle wise.

then remove the fat.

i found that keeping my meal sizes smaller but more frequent made it easier. Also, using salsa or bbq sauce on my chicken. cuz that shit was way too dry...

I don't think anyone is eating 5 pounds of meat a day sorry.
I get what you're saying but I've not been told by any pro that they eat that.

McDonald's and insulin. Sounds like a fat gain regimen.

my cycles are have been that bad. I'm usually talking about suggested cycles.

I don't think anyone is eating 5 pounds of meat a day sorry.
I get what you're saying but I've not been told by any pro that they eat that.

McDonald's and insulin. Sounds like a fat gain regimen.

my cycles are have been that bad. I'm usually talking about suggested cycles.

then 100% you have no clue what you are talking about dude.

old DC diet used to be 500-600g protein ed!
this is and was NORMAL.

please ask every single person in here that is over 285 and in low teens for bf.

there was some deep water training guy saying this. just about every serious strong man competitor is in this range...

I have been giving some of this the benefit of the doubt but I am soooooo sure at this point that this is an exercise in mental masturbation. not being a dick but....

200lbs of actual muscle tissue is a lot for guys 5'6 to 5'8.

And again the 5 pounds of meat.
For one there's no way that protein is all be utilized unless you're on a huge aas stack.

Someone take a pic of what 5 pounds of cooked meat looks like. I don't believe anyone is eating that unless maybe fish or ground beef. Then maybe but I don't believe it.
Maybe a fat power lifter with the biggest stomach ever?

i can see how this kind of eating is beneficial.. especially with slin.
what was training like? daily? twice a day? full body?

200lbs of actual muscle tissue is a lot for guys 5'6 to 5'8.

And again the 5 pounds of meat.
For one there's no way that protein is all be utilized unless you're on a huge aas stack.

Someone take a pic of what 5 pounds of cooked meat looks like. I don't believe anyone is eating that unless maybe fish or ground beef. Then maybe but I don't believe it.
Maybe a fat power lifter with the biggest stomach ever?

this has all been talked about to death. many years ago. maybe you weren't here.

I made a post, lets see what all the people who have done it say. ok?

a kg is 2.2lbs im starving if that's what I eat. lol

3-4lbs of meat is my normal right now. I was 108.5 kg on Monday. and just starting my summer recomp. I will stay roughly the same weight but lean out, I will go from 13ish % to 9ish %. I am 6'2".

I have been ramping upmy test... I might shoot 350mgs this week.
no other magic. maybe 100mg ptero since I made my test in ptero oil...

a guy in the 5'6" range is gona be a 212, talk to bboy and Shelby if that's where you fall.

i can see how this kind of eating is beneficial.. especially with slin.
what was training like? daily? twice a day? full body?

no slin
dc training

3 day split
cardio a few times a week.
normal cycle was 750ish mgs test, 600ish mgs eq 100 ish mgs drol or test and tren both 500-700mg range.

that's it...

then 100% you have no clue what you are talking about dude.

old DC diet used to be 500-600g protein ed!
this is and was NORMAL.

please ask every single person in here that is over 285 and in low teens for bf.

there was some deep water training guy saying this. just about every serious strong man competitor is in this range...

I have been giving some of this the benefit of the doubt but I am soooooo sure at this point that this is an exercise in mental masturbation. not being a dick but....

Find them for me if that's what u say.
strong men are the bodybuilders.

Oh and my buddy Stan is 360 and doesn't eat that much. Muscle and fat but obvious muscle more than anything.
Oh and "the bodybuilder" at my gym (Phil health) doesn't eat that much.
Oh and that protein will most likely be shitted out.
which brings me to my friend. We are the same weight but he eats 600grams protein vs my 300. He shits all day.

I WANT A BIG PRO TO COME IN HERE AND TELL ME THEY EAT THAT MUCH MEAT.
The ones I've talked to maybe eat 3 lbs max .

As I said, what kinda meat are we talking about?
Fish and ground beef is easier. But all meat cooks down yet protein stays the same. Cooked weight or raw weight.

I just don't see it unless you're extremely large in the middle.

this has all been talked about to death. many years ago. maybe you weren't here.

I made a post, lets see what all the people who have done it say. ok?

a kg is 2.2lbs im starving if that's what I eat. lol

3-4lbs of meat is my normal right now. I was 108.5 kg on Monday. and just starting my summer recomp. I will stay roughly the same weight but lean out, I will go from 13ish % to 9ish %. I am 6'2".

I have been ramping upmy test... I might shoot 350mgs this week.
no other magic. maybe 100mg ptero since I made my test in ptero oil...

a guy in the 5'6" range is gona be a 212, talk to bboy and Shelby if that's where you fall.

108kg for 6'2 is not big for 6'2.
not being insulting, it's just not

I think LK3 is on point with the large amounts of meat and the ones that get real big on less are probably eating a crap load of eggs, milk and protein powders to make up for it. Whatever gets it in to you.

I'm new here nice to meet you all. I'm 23 and 7 months ago nearly blew out my disks doing some db rows. Went down from 198 to 158 in those months. After 7 months of rehab i've only done two workouts now in these past two weeks. Honestly its just force feeding which is helping me get my weight back up. 13lbs lean tissue in two weeks and only two workouts.

I Eat a pbj with a whole banana sliced on to it. Then head to class and after class head to panda express. They offer 12 oz of teriyaki chicken(6 breasts) and 1 1/2 cups of rice for 9 bucks.Do this twice a day and its 24 oz of cooked chicken breast or around 240grams of protein plus extra from peanut butter. And if you need more carbs buy rice cooker and rice dirt cheap.

This was the diet that got me from 245 to 268. I did this for about four months:

Meal 1:
An entire box of hamburger helper with 1.5 pounds of ground beef instead of only one pound

Meal 2:
Same as meal 1

Meal 3:
Post workout protein shake, three scoops of whey mixed with two whole raw eggs and a banana

Meal 4:
A whole pound of egg noodles with another 1.5 pounds of ground beef and a whole can of Hunts spaghetti sauce

Not saying anyone should ever do that, but that's what I did.

do you scream while using weight gainers?

Slice where do u get these killer nuggets mate.. I am laughing mad here. it would be something like screaming loud looking at 1000 cals shake and going ...' u got nothing over me u bitch I own u ... every last drop of your thick cookie dough tasting waxy maizey ass.. Yessss . u going down baby.. U wont make daddy choke will ya..nice and easy .. Here we go ..boom.. Done .. Grow time! bahahahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131