over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you get your test out of a Amp

monster74

Registered
Someone help me here. I have a amp opener and I get a clean break each time but I am always losing oil out of the amp when I try to draw it out. I am talking Sustanon here. And If I leave it face down I have to have a 1 1/2 inch needle to draw it out. Some one help me here.

I am having the same problem with my GH. I will put in 20 ius in a 6 mg container and only get back 18 ius. So am I losing that much GH? Hell I am a tight ass and It bothers me to lose 1/10 of a ml of oil or 1IU of Gh. Any tips are appreciated. :confused:

i just tilt the amp at a little less than 90 degrees so all the oil goes to one corner.. the make sure the needle hole is facing down to suck up the most amount of oil possible.. if the needle is facign up you will lose a little bit..

Take care,

GJ

Also

When doing that, either be VERY careful drawing it out so you don't hit the bottom of the amp, or else put a completely new needle on the syringe. It hurts like a bastard trying to inject with a "hooked" or dull needle. lOl.

Re: Also

mike man said:
When doing that, either be VERY careful drawing it out so you don't hit the bottom of the amp, or else put a completely new needle on the syringe. It hurts like a bastard trying to inject with a "hooked" or dull needle. lOl.

actually ive opened and drawd about 100 amps that carefull method is good idea, but in my case I couldnt do it i was do shaky, so i do it like this let the needle hit the bottom hodl the amp flat sitting and secure until its at the bottom then tilt it 45* and put the niddle in the little corner of the oil, it will sound like your sucking the last of a slurpee or something u should get 100% of it.

ohh yeah i always use a 18g to draw with.. i dont have the time or paitence to use anything smaller, plus you always get a nice fresh poke.

GJ

Simple...

crack the amp, 1.5" 18g for drawing, amp tilted as needed to ensure all oil is extracted. Switch to shooting needle, clean site, poke, inject, clean up, dispose.

DrG

Or you could just use a small funnel, break open all of your amps at once and pour them into a vial. Just put the rubber stopper back into the vial and wrap electrical tape around the outer edge of the stopper/top of vial. Stretch the tape tightly and it will mold perfectly to the shape of the vial/stopper. No crimper needed.

That's poor boy wisdom there.:D

DAMN, that is a beautiful sight. All that gh, you must be making some bucks. I see you have some liquidresearch product there. I just recieved a HUGE surprise from them myself. Gotta love those guys.
:)

Last edited:
monster74 said:
hell guys I thought there might be some secret way. LOL. Thanks to all for your advice. Im going to give it hell. hey here is my amps

Nice stash bro - and yeah I likey all the GH :D.... mmm...mmm.... good! BTW, I'm sure Rick Collins would get a kick out of that pic (good or bad I don't know, but a kick nonetheless!)

DrG

|--[\\\]>-------- S'one once tried to tell me that if you tip it upside down, s'how the liquid stays at the top and you can draw out like you do with a vial...i have never wanted to throw away good gear to try this...LOL

Im an Nurse...

Yes you can tip a amp upside down and draw from it and the medication will stay in the amp due to the narrowing of the neck of the amp. However I would not recommend this with oil base since the viscosity is lower and the amp does not always break off perfectly thus gear falling to the floor. Try filling up a amp after you use it with water and turning it upside down youll see what I mean.

hey thanks for the nice comments and I have tried tipping the vial upside down but like you say it all falls to the floor. The best method I have found is just to use a long dart and pull it out of the bottom. Thanks again, and you know you gotta show some love to Rick Collins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131