over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys cycle t-3 with clen?

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello yall,

I was just planning for my PCT with clen and t-3 in the mix, along with my usual ancillaries (clomid, nolva, hcg, proviron). I've never used the two before together so I wasn't sure the best way to go about it. I was gonna run the t-3 for about 5 weeks ramping up to 100mcg a day, and the clen for about 4-5 weeks with a two week break in between with eca. I'll also use some taurine and drink plenty of water for the cramping that occurs with clen. The clen I guess I could continue for up to 10 weeks but the t-3 I should discontinue after five for potential thyroid problems. Does this sound right? Any changes I should make? Thanks in advance for all replies.....ironone1

I dont know if I would take T-3, unless at a very low dose, with my PCT. You might end up burning up some muscle. Ive never gone over 50mcgs and that was with the supps to make sure my muscle didnt just get up and leave on me. I believe if you search the threads you will find a good one on T-3. It gives you the 5/55/45 rule of thumb to follow. Ive never had problems with it and felt it helped me gain new muscle. Some, even at a very small dose, lose muscle like crazy. Whats your BF at?

AWN2004 said:
I dont know if I would take T-3, unless at a very low dose, with my PCT. You might end up burning up some muscle. Ive never gone over 50mcgs and that was with the supps to make sure my muscle didnt just get up and leave on me. I believe if you search the threads you will find a good one on T-3. It gives you the 5/55/45 rule of thumb to follow. Ive never had problems with it and felt it helped me gain new muscle. Some, even at a very small dose, lose muscle like crazy. Whats your BF at?

I don't know what my BF is, I'm too embarassed to have the trainers at the gym measure it, lol. No, I have a little bit around my waist, I'm guessing somewhere around 15-18% BF. I have to have it checked now that you got me wondering. What is the 5/55/45 rule bro? I have no clue that's why I started a thread. Technology and training techniques may change, so searches sometimes are obsolete.

The clen I guess I could continue for up to 10 weeks but the t-3 I should discontinue after five for potential thyroid problems

Do a search on Ravers t3 article if it still on here. There has been no proof of thyroid problems fron t3 use especially at only 5 weeks.

some searches and you will find some answers to what your looking for.

Last edited:
T3 + PCT = VBI (Very Bad Idea)

You will already be slightly catabolic at best during PCT. T3 would likely result in significant muscle loss. Either diet clean after PCT taking it very slow or do a proper cutting cycle.

Snarf said:
T3 + PCT = VBI (Very Bad Idea)

You will already be slightly catabolic at best during PCT. T3 would likely result in significant muscle loss. Either diet clean after PCT taking it very slow or do a proper cutting cycle.

Yeah I heard you can lose alot of muscle. I read in one of the profile sections that clen. was anti-catabolic and used for PCT. I don't know, I'm confused. I'll have to read into it more....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws