over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys deal with scars?

was put on predisone a year ago it ruined my back, im using mederma scar gel on my arms for ingrown hairs, hasnt done jack for me yet, anything that really works guys? thanks

I have heard Vitamin E can help reduce the appearance of scars, but I don't know personally I have just heard people talk about it before.

How have things been going for you with the UC? I havent seen you on here for a while.

Last edited:
Hey Moose! things are great man, im starting prep for nationals in 11 weeks it is ON!

Good luck on nationals I hope your #1

If you ever need anything just let me know, my UC has been doing a lot better the last 5 months, it has always been under control but lately I can actually go to dinner with no issues.

Keep up the good work. GOOD LUCK again on nationals.

Vitamin E and sunscreen at all times. Mild scars will fade if you keep them out of the light. Other option is a scar revision by a plastic surgeon and youll have to not workout or stretch that area for a few months which is not a practical option

was put on predisone a year ago it ruined my back, im using mederma scar gel on my arms for ingrown hairs, hasnt done jack for me yet, anything that really works guys? thanks

Checkout dermarollers, if not that, maybe some peels you can purchase online.

Peels can make things worse if done wrong, you might want to try a lactic or glycolic acid lotion for a slow peel. Microderm abrasions help as well.

women dig men with scars biologically.

It's a sign he was in physical combat and victorious thus providing better protection to her and her child. Long as your not on your face I wouldn't worry about it

women dig men with scars biologically.

It's a sign he was in physical combat and victorious thus providing better protection to her and her child. Long as your not on your face I wouldn't worry about it

I always wondered why all the women at the bench try to pick me up, it's because of all my acne scars I have all over my body.

I always wondered why all the women at the bench try to pick me up, it's because of all my acne scars I have all over my body.

Ok. Being too hard on yourself, dude.

I got a burn mark on my neck since I was 11. Everyone thought it was a hickey. I had laser surgery on it but nothing helped.

As for the acne, I have some scars on my face but they aren't bad. Being 260-290, most people don't give me shit.

Deep scars are tough to totally ever remove. Some peels can help soften the scar look. TCA peels are popular for treatment of facial scars.

Retinol works better than anything else I've used, but it's still no miracle product. Scars are what they are.

I've got an awful keloid scar from pubescent gyno removal. Any of aforementioned remedies help? Thanks

Obviously, I wear my scars like a badge of honor. Each scar has a story. Some i will tell you, and some i won't.

Acne is a bitch. As mentioned, Retinol helps big time.

Lasers work on some scars.

Peels work on some as well, but get someone who knows what they are doing. I had a lady friend end up looking like a fried egg after a bad peel.

Vitamin E an Coco Butter seemed to be the old "cures".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws