YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys deal with the vacuum pressure in GH vial?

SlickNYC

Registered
In the past with my serostim I’ve always taken a needle and removed the syringe - inserted into vial to relieve the pressure before I reconstituted or I would lose gh pulling the pin out. Never really had a problem as my gh still worked great so I never thought anything of it. I have some genotropin cartridges now and don’t have the pen so I just pushed the water into the powder to reconstitute the gh. Problem is when I went to draw my first dose there was so much pressure that when I pulled out the needle like .2ml of my precious gh pissed out. I then took a needle without syringe to ventilate it so it wouldn’t happen again. Now -I’ve seen a bunch of posts on various boards where people are saying that you need to leave the vacuum in or it damages the gh and I’m a bit worried that maybe genotropin is more fragile than serostim. Not sure if I just damaged my gh and definitely don’t want to damage anymore cartridges. Does anyone have some definite knowledge on this ?

When you pull the syringe out don’t have the bottle upside down.

Ive always equalized the vacuum in every vial of gh ive ever taken, no problems whatsoever with regard to potency

If liquid shoots out there is no vacuum there is pressure pushing out. If there were a vacuum it would still yank air in when you pull out the needle. Just draw out your solution without pushing air in first and it will make a vacuum again.

If liquid shoots out there is no vacuum there is pressure pushing out. If there were a vacuum it would still yank air in when you pull out the needle. Just draw out your solution without pushing air in first and it will make a vacuum again.
I’m confused here. If I have the syringe on the needle it makes the plunger move towards the vial. Once I pull out the needle it’s sucking back in so hard that I’m actually losing the gh from the needle not the vial. Maybe I made a mistake communicating. Isn’t that a vaccine?

Sorry about that - I just realized what actually happened after you explained it

Ok, if you are constantly pulling doses from the same vial you will be increasing the vauum's pulling force back into the vial each time to pull a dose. So, you may want to inject the same amount of air you are going to pull in liquid to sustain the same amount of vacuum in the vial following pulling your dose. Otherwise, if you keep pulling the vacuum effect gets stronger with each subtraction of substance from the vial.

If I am loading a large amount of liquid into a syringe I may load the syringe with a lot of air then inject a small amount of air, then pull a small amount of liquid, back and forth until I exchange the air for liquid. If its a small amount you can just inject air and pull liquid. With large amount of exchange it can make too much pressure in the vial and make for greater chance for the liquid to shoot out.

If I am loading a large amount of liquid into a syringe I may load the syringe with a lot of air then inject a small amount of air, then pull a small amount of liquid, back and forth until I exchange the air for liquid. If its a small amount you can just inject air and pull liquid. With large amount of exchange it can make too much pressure in the vial and make for greater chance for the liquid to shoot out.
The problem is it’s a small amount so anything that gets lost - it causes the dosage to be off. I’m talking <.1ml Let me ask- what’s wrong with just venting it? Does that compromise the gh?

Ive always equalized the vacuum in every vial of gh ive ever taken, no problems whatsoever with regard to potency
What do you mean equalized? Drew back the equivalent amount of air as you will be drawing and inject into vial before drawing your dose? As Tripple P said? Thanks guys for this advice

The problem is it’s a small amount so anything that gets lost - it causes the dosage to be off. I’m talking <.1ml Let me ask- what’s wrong with just venting it? Does that compromise the gh?
I'm not sure if that effects the GH at all and SM made it sound like he voids the vacuum and never seen an effect change. But venting would alleviate the pressure difference.

I'm not sure if that effects the GH at all and SM made it sound like he voids the vacuum and never seen an effect change. But venting would alleviate the pressure difference.
Yeah well that’s why I posted. I used to just vent my serostim and void the vaccum and it still worked better than any gh I’ve ever used. But I read a few posts about how genotropin might be more fragile and wanted to reconfirm. I’m gonna do exactly what you said my next vial. Thanks for the guidance.

Just pop the stopper with a needle (no syringe). That will equalize pressure in vial.

The official way I saw years ago was to take a syringe, puncture the powder vial with it and draw out lets say 1ml of air(as it is fairly sterile). Then using the same syringe inject that air(sterile) into the solution vial. Then draw out 1ml of solution. Then inject that 1ml into the powder vial. Pressure stays about the same and the cleanest air you are going to get is used in the vials. That said. I do it with far less steps.

I put the needle in pull back before applying the bac water and I also leave it overnight so it doesn’t squirt out when I go to use it it’s done the trick

I’m confused here. If I have the syringe on the needle it makes the plunger move towards the vial. Once I pull out the needle it’s sucking back in so hard that I’m actually losing the gh from the needle not the vial. Maybe I made a mistake communicating. Isn’t that a vaccine?
Ok you fill the needle with the gh.then turn vial upright so the needle is not in the liquid (gh) then pull air into the syringe and when you pull out the gh in syringe won't spit out

Take the needles you use to inflate footballs and basketballs with and attach it to the hose on an air compressor. Push the needle into the vial and let it run for at least 45 minutes.

Should be g2g

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner