advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys dose your HGH, all at once or split?

Sevn

Registered
I've been dieting for quite a while and got pretty lean and decided to have a cheatday morning weight was 220lbs and I usually indulge in whatever I want since I'm not contest-prepping and I count on gaining 5lbs give or take usually the next day and after 2 or 3 days of dieting I'm back to my usual morning weight.

I've easily consumed about 12,000-15,000 calories, just from the calories I could easily count I finished 2 boxes of pringles which is 1,600 calories and 2 boxes of chocolate cookies which were 2,000 calories each and 4k total.

Morning oats + protein was 500 cals, box of donuts 1500 cals that alone is 7.6k calories and I've had alot more on the go just rice, sugar coated chick peas alot of good stuff just enjoyed some time with the family I'm explaining this because just incase anybody will call me out on miscalculating my calories.

Last meal/cookie indulged was 1am, from 1am to 2am I tried to consume 2-3L's of water I usually do that after cheat days just so I can flush everything out the next day quick and function normally. I woke up at 12pm, slept 10 hours but woke up to piss or shit 4 times during the night.

I woke up at a morning weight 217lbs fuller and leaner, yes I lost freaking 3 pounds?!?!?!?!? In all my years of dieting I've never experienced this before after binging so hard, so alot of you might ask what has this to do with HGH?

The only thing I've changed was my HGH timing dosage, I'm on the grey tops and usually pin 5iu's am/pm but I got so lazy and lethargic from binging the whole day I didn't want to pin the GH so I pinned the whole 10iu's before sleeping instead of splitting.

Could the high dosage of HGH all at once could have caused this? I'm legitimately confused on what happened which made me drop 3 lbs after eating 10,000+ calories.

Last edited:
Nice binge haha.

I just pin 8iu EOD pre bed

Nice binge haha.

I just pin 8iu EOD pre bed
Haha thanks! Wouldn't say I really enjoyed it family came over to my house for bbq and after every carb binge meal I was sweating buckets and huffing n puffing I'm on low dose 200mg of DNP and 800mg's of tren.

My parents are aware of my gear usage but seriously were thinking I had some serious health issues didn't really want to bother how dnp and tren can cause insane carb sweats when combined so luckily I was at home just took a cold shower and restricted myself to pro + fat meal until they were gone.

Yeah I think I'm gonna stick with the 10iu's pre bed whole dosage and see how it works out I always got fear mongerer by people mentioning your body can't absorb more than 5iu's at once properly.

I split it AM and pre training. But never noticed much of a difference results wise doing it all in the am. Over 4iu I'd say split. Anything under just do once a day.

I split it AM and pre training. But never noticed much of a difference results wise doing it all in the am. Over 4iu I'd say split. Anything under just do once a day.

Any specific reasoning behind splitting your dosages up when it's above 4iu?

Hi Sven, it's great to have you here as a newer member. In the future, don't forget to use the search function...this topic has been talked about on numerous occasions!

Any specific reasoning behind splitting your dosages up when it's above 4iu?

Just for more steady gh/igf 1 release.

I was always curious to try Paul Borresson's methods. Injecting I think it was 18iu 6 days straight then off 24 days. His theory was based on how our actual bodies growth with hgh. 90's stuff, but still I always wondered. I just am borderline hbp so I try to keep my gh reasonable due to it elevating my bp some from water retention.

Hi Sven, it's great to have you here as a newer member. In the future, don't forget to use the search function...this topic has been talked about on numerous occasions!

Thanks! My bad, I was aware but people's opinions and views tend to change all the time so I thought I would ask again what everyone was doing at the moment.

I was always curious to try Paul Borresson's methods. Injecting I think it was 18iu 6 days straight then off 24 days. His theory was based on how our actual bodies growth with hgh. 90's stuff, but still I always wondered. I just am borderline hbp so I try to keep my gh reasonable due to it elevating my bp some from water retention.

Ah that seems to make sense, I've indulged in all kinds of good food again but this time calculated stopped at 7,500 calories taking my 10iu's of GH at 2am and will weigh myself again 10 hours later exactly like yesterday really curious what my morning weight will be.

Maybe there's some kind of fat loss benefit taking huge doses pre-bed when insulin levels are at it's lowest and is kept quiet the whole duration when you're sleeping, I don't really believe it though think I was just lucky somehow don't know what happened but I'll find out tomorrow after weighin myself.

I am just under the assumption, especially while dieting, that it doesn't take much gh to free up fatty acids for energy use. The more often we can do this he better while dieting. I haven't experimented enough with large bolus doses during a gaining phase to give an opinion on that. But most of the top guys I have talked to say just get it in you lol

I am just under the assumption, especially while dieting, that it doesn't take much gh to free up fatty acids for energy use. The more often we can do this he better while dieting. I haven't experimented enough with large bolus doses during a gaining phase to give an opinion on that. But most of the top guys I have talked to say just get it in you lol
Kind of off-topic question but since you're here anyway I was wondering would it there be any significant fat-loss benefit if let's say the last 3 weeks of you're dieting phase before your show you would dose 4iu's of pharma GH on top of your generics?

I won't be competing anytime soon anymore but a friend of mine has like 76iu's of humatrope which he doesn't want to use anymore and will give away for a good price like 300 dollars was wondering if I could buy it and save it up for my next contest and use it the last 3 weeks or just waste of money?

Kind of off-topic question but since you're here anyway I was wondering would it there be any significant fat-loss benefit if let's say the last 3 weeks of you're dieting phase before your show you would dose 4iu's of pharma GH on top of your generics?

I won't be competing anytime soon anymore but a friend of mine has like 76iu's of humatrope which he doesn't want to use anymore and will give away for a good price like 300 dollars was wondering if I could buy it and save it up for my next contest and use it the last 3 weeks or just waste of money?

I'm sure there would be some kind of additional benefits (fat loss, muscle fullness, etc) I just don't know if at the point it's worth changing anything up. If anything I'd drop the generics and run the Pharma and drop 4-5 days out. But more gh is asking for more water retention and at the end that could potentially be a mind fuck. Keep things simple.

Having good luck with 4 iu pre bed. My gf does 1 iu in the am pre cardio and 1 iu before bed, and this works well too. It ultimately comes down to getting it into your body on a semi consistent basis.

I believe I've read where multiple 2iu doses throughout the day was best for fat loss, #1. pre fasted cardio, #2. pre workout, #3. any other significant fasted period of the day...if I were to prioritize....however most guys using larger doses, like a few above said, claim just take it....so after a certain point it's more about "how much" than it is timing it all perfectly.

I prefer smaller doses(1-3iu) split up as we don't really know yet how much we can absorb in one shot. Hence the reason why gh serum scores vary so much from individual to individual.

I believe I've read where multiple 2iu doses throughout the day was best for fat loss, #1. pre fasted cardio, #2. pre workout, #3. any other significant fasted period of the day...if I were to prioritize....however most guys using larger doses, like a few above said, claim just take it....so after a certain point it's more about "how much" than it is timing it all perfectly.

You DO not need to be fasting when using exogenous growth hormone. Huge misconception I see all the time. Insulin release via eating DOES NOT blunt synthetic growth hormone use.

If using multiple shots per day do not worry about fasting to take it. Unless using is pre cardio in a fasted state but we aren't fasting for gh use...we are fasting then hitting cardio for already lowered BG so fat burning is high. Gh just accelerates that.

Green....yes maybe I wasn't clear.... I didn't mean it from the perspective of blunting the GH pulse as was once believed but disproven by Alpha...if I remember correctly in respect to peptides. Like I said...it's probably very marginal, but I do believe that you will maximize FFA release and in turn enhaace fat loss by spiking GH during periods where you are fasted...these are also typically the same time periods where one would get the most bang for their buck in terms of fatloss from a LISS type of cardio, now if we're talking HIT interval there seems to be some residual effects on metabolism that last throughout the day or at least extend beyond the session. If I think I understand what you were saying, maybe I don't, but in no way do I think being fasted has anything to do with how well EXO GH is utilized, however I DO believe EXO GH burns fat best in conjunction with #1 fasted cardio, #2 workout, #3 any other time of fasting depending upon the style of diet one follows, but I agree with you, it "absorbs" just as well if you've eaten or not.

Green....yes maybe I wasn't clear.... I didn't mean it from the perspective of blunting the GH pulse as was once believed but disproven by Alpha...if I remember correctly in respect to peptides. Like I said...it's probably very marginal, but I do believe that you will maximize FFA release and in turn enhaace fat loss by spiking GH during periods where you are fasted...these are also typically the same time periods where one would get the most bang for their buck in terms of fatloss from a LISS type of cardio, now if we're talking HIT interval there seems to be some residual effects on metabolism that last throughout the day or at least extend beyond the session. If I think I understand what you were saying, maybe I don't, but in no way do I think being fasted has anything to do with how well EXO GH is utilized, however I DO believe EXO GH burns fat best in conjunction with #1 fasted cardio, #2 workout, #3 any other time of fasting depending upon the style of diet one follows, but I agree with you, it "absorbs" just as well if you've eaten or not.

Okay. Cool. I completely 100% agree with all of the above.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws