YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys use your LBA's in your diet ?

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
How many times a day do you use LBA's ?

Do you replace your whey with LBA's (not use any whey shakes at all)?

Just curious as to how some of the guys on the board use LBA's...

I have been using about 100 grams (protein amount) worth a day...Mixed with my whey isolate shakes, in water...

thanks for your time

chris

Not sure I would be using gelatin protein since it has been implicated in protein deficits in some studies. It coats the intestines (so the theory goes) and blocks absorption of other proteins.

So, I use none.

I use chicken, eggs, beef, tuna, uncured bacon, cheese, kefir, and whey as my protein sources.

Last edited:
I use it either as the main source of protein in a meal, say 1-2tbsp of coconut oil and 5-6tbsp LBA, or LBA's and oats or an apple, you get the picture.

I also will use it as a protein booster when I would like a little more protein than a meal contains.

Sometimes I just use them for the hell of it because they taste awesome. Some peptides make me hungry and LBA's are hit hard.

Uh oh

I no longer use any whey. I've been using 8tbs with water twice a day and I have 3tbs with milk and fruit once a day. The rest of my meals are other foods.

I love the lba's they kill my cravings and have been awesome for my diet , I'd recommend to anyone!

half my meals will come from lbas just gotmine today and they are awesomeeeeeeee

Between whole meals, I shoot a big gulp straight from the bottle and chase it with a tall glass of water.

That talk about it coating the intestines and preventing the absorption of other proteins is...well....haha.

Alongside meals so I don't have to eat as much meat in a sitting

YES!

Between whole meals, I shoot a big gulp straight from the bottle and chase it with a tall glass of water.

That talk about it coating the intestines and preventing the absorption of other proteins is...well....haha.

With the added benefit of curing Diverticulitis, ahhahhahahhah

LBAs

As a protein source.......in conjunction with other protein sources.........pre contest they are fantastic to help prevent dehydration

Not sure I would be using gelatin protein since it has been implicated in protein deficits in some studies. It coats the intestines (so the theory goes) and blocks absorption of other proteins.

So, I use none.

I use chicken, eggs, beef, tuna, uncured bacon, cheese, kefir, and whey as my protein sources.

the protein itself is from beef. :)
besides, look at phil, and all the others who use LBA's... im not seeing any proof of what you claim.

the protein itself is from beef. :)
besides, look at phil, and all the others who use LBA's... im not seeing any proof of what you claim.

its gelatin bro, its not from beef its from cattle hooves/joints. Its basically the same stuff as knox's gelatine with added tryptophan and glycerine and artificial sweeteners

me too - the water..

its gelatin bro, its not from beef its from cattle hooves/joints. Its basically the same stuff as knox's gelatine with added tryptophan and glycerine and artificial sweeteners

how do u know this...:yeahthat:

because we have discussed this a lot on the site!!!! search Phil's posts (do you dare! :D)

WoW, i must have missed that post ...

Good.... another chance to say I LOVE LBAs :D

I use alot of LBA and not much whey anymmore. Like Ness I sometimes suck'em right out of the bottle. Love making chocolate/skim milk too.

Lately I take 4-5TBS fo chocolate LBAs, pour in 2-3 shots expresso and mix it up, then add a little heavy cream and pour it over ice. -my own version of a iced protein mocha -Hell yeah!!!

:D :D :D

I personally love the LBA's from true Protein (Choc)
I still take a whey first thing like 6am only 30g then do my cardio... I then come home make a shake with about 25g of LBA's in water then drink it with my eggs and carb of choice.
I use it as a snack too.. 24g LBA + 20g whey+ 1/2Tbs of glutamine + 1 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter with a touch of water...Mix it all up in a dish then put it in the fridge for 15 min. It's like having a super high protein reese's pieces cup..some times I add about 15 raisins in the mix..For some reason the LBA's from true get really thick when they are in cold temp...which is great because it gives you so many more options

I try to do the LBA's 3x a day...however it's like candy to me... so it ends up being four or five doses at 24g sometimes..Now if you mix it with the peanut butter in the dish be careful it's highly addictive esp if you have a sweet tooth..

I'm only a nobody that doesn't really count, but I mix a few tablespoons with a scoop of unflavored TP whey that I take post workout (7 AM). Also one or two more times a day, between meals, I mix some grape with water and a couple scoops of grape flavored BCAA's. Sometimes it's just a couple glugs out of the jug, chased with water. Occasionally, at night, I'll pour some chocolate on top of some sugar free ice cream.

whats so great about lba'a? whats the typical AA profile?

I mix several tablespoon in each bottle of water i drink throughout the day , even if it doesn't do much for adding protein it makes the water teste better
Coconut anyway

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner