over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys wake up in the morning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

How do you guys get up early in the morning, like 5am???
I set alarms to get up so that I have more family time in the evening but the snooze button is way to easy to hit and go back to sleep.

I will still train after work so I'm not skipping workouts just want more family time is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

put the alarm clock on the other side of the room so you have to get out of bed to turn it off

Thought about never tried it.

Is that what you actually do?

I used to go to bed at like 8 before we had our son now I'm lucky to get to bed by 10 or 11.

Same

I hear you brother, I'm in the same boat. I don't think clearly in the mornings. Many times I don't hear the alarm for up to 30 minutes. I'm a deep sleeper and never liked mornings. In a half sleep stupor I rationalize its fine to keep hitting the snooze button, I will make up the time. This usually ends up badly, the morning turns into frustration on why I didn't get up earlier, causing me to rush around in stress to make it to work or a appointment I have.
I'm going to go a little off topic here but my whole life I have slept many hours. If I have nothing pressing on my schedule I can sleep 12 Hours + It effects family life and just plain out destroys your day of productiveness. I love sleep, I love everything about it, its my escape. Which brings me to a point I have struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life and sleep seems to be the only thing to keep me sane. Its my escape I realize this, I have used many drugs in the past to ease my anxiety and depression but this causes too many side effects and mood swings. I literally fear mornings... this is when my anxiety hits me the worse.. Panic attacks, its like your whole system just does not want to cooperate, fear and panic sometimes. I just want to die rather then deal with the dysfunction each morning. This is why I try to sleep longer and not deal with my out of control mind. If I could count how many mornings I'm awake but stay in bed tossing and turning yet not wanting to deal with reality or start another day with my flowing thoughts I can't stop. Like I have said I took all the meds the doctors prescribed it helped for awhile, but after long term use made my situation worse. For now I place the alarm clock across the room. I have slept long periods of time my whole life. My parents told me as a baby they had to wake me around noon just to check on me. In closing, it appears I have slept long periods my whole life. If I'm not getting at least 9 hours of sleep I'm dead to the world.

I will set 3 separate alarms in my phone. So even if I hit cancel instead of snooze, it still goes off again. But the other suggestion of having out of arms reach is the go.

End of the day, there probably just isn't enough hours sleep between 11 and 5 for your body and that's why your struggling to get up.

Thought about never tried it.

Is that what you actually do?

I used to go to bed at like 8 before we had our son now I'm lucky to get to bed by 10 or 11.

I don't have to wake up at 5am... so no.. lol.

I naturally wake up at around 6:30. body clock-type thing

I used to do that with my alarm clock when I had to wake up early though, worked like a charm

I hear you brother, I'm in the same boat. I don't think clearly in the mornings. Many times I don't hear the alarm for up to 30 minutes. I'm a deep sleeper and never liked mornings. In a half sleep stupor I rationalize its fine to keep hitting the snooze button, I will make up the time. This usually ends up badly, the morning turns into frustration on why I didn't get up earlier, causing me to rush around in stress to make it to work or a appointment I have.

I'm going to go a little off topic here but my whole life I have slept many hours. If I have nothing pressing on my schedule I can sleep 12 Hours + It effects family life and just plain out destroys your day of productiveness. I love sleep, I love everything about it, its my escape. Which brings me to a point I have struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life and sleep seems to be the only thing to keep me sane. Its my escape I realize this, I have used many drugs in the past to ease my anxiety and depression but this causes too many side effects and mood swings. I literally fear mornings... this is when my anxiety hits me the worse.. Panic attacks, its like your whole system just does not want to cooperate, fear and panic sometimes. I just want to die rather then deal with the dysfunction each morning. This is why I try to sleep longer and not deal with my out of control mind. If I could count how many mornings I'm awake but stay in bed tossing and turning yet not wanting to deal with reality or start another day with my flowing thoughts I can't stop. Like I have said I took all the meds the doctors prescribed it helped for awhile, but after long term use made my situation worse. For now I place the alarm clock across the room. I have slept long periods of time my whole life. My parents told me as a baby they had to wake me around noon just to check on me. In closing, it appears I have slept long periods my whole life. If I'm not getting at least 9 hours of sleep I'm dead to the world.

I hear you brother. My anxiety isn't every day but when things are not going right my anxiety kicks in and I just want to escape And sleep is my escape too.

If it ever gets rough PM me bro. I know first hand how anxiety can get in the way.

For me it falling asleep that's the real hard part. I have always had problem sleeping even with ambien I would some times stay awake. Once 8-9 hours of sleep hits it easier to wake up. And compared to on cycle with HIGH test levels everything was easier.

I don't have to wake up at 5am... so no.. lol.

I naturally wake up at around 6:30. body clock-type thing

I used to do that with my alarm clock when I had to wake up early though, worked like a charm

My biological clock is on point for sure. For example today I forgot to set my alarm. I have to be at work by 7:15 and at 7:00 on the dot I woke up. And I took 100mg Benadryl last night. Lucky for me I live less than 1/2 a mile down the road.

I would like to get up around 5ish so I can get to the gym do cardio and lift be back home in time to cook breakfast and be to work by 7:15

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a lil Tren.... you'll be up if a mouse farts.

I will sleep through alarms, but I have a coffee pot with a timer.

The sound of it brewing along with the smell, it wakes me up.

Saved my job a few times.

i wish i had that problem. no matter what time i go to bed, no matter if im drunk, sober, kratom sleepy, whatever, i always wake up 6-7.
go to bed at 11, wake up 6. go to bed 2am, wake up 645.
i mean wake up for good, not wake up, go pee, go back to sleep, which happens at least once a nite.
i'd love to get 8 hours a nite.

I have a one year old at home..I threw out all my alarm clocks this winter, I won't need those for a while.

Horned mang da kratom helps me wake up. I tend to fall into depressions especially when my best laid plans seem to go to shit I just get depressed and sleep all the time. Recently got some mang da and I take it the second I get out of bed before I brush my teeth...within 20 minutes im ready to go and tackle the day. Gives a good sense of well being also which helps with anxiety.

Like anything else, it becomes habit. I get up at 4:30 every morning. The first few minutes suck, but once I get going I'm okay. I'm at the gym and starting my workout by 5:10 or so and again, the first 10 minutes or so I'm not 100%, but after that I'm good to go. My body is so used to working out in the morning now, that if I do work out at night I feel weaker and more tired and my workout is not as good.

put the alarm clock on the other side of the room so you have to get out of bed to turn it off

Exactly! Then I go take my Maeng da kratom while I poop. :D

i have a 4month old , whats sleep again? lol im up every 3 hours definitely has made me a stronger man. but ftr i wa always a early bird 6 or 7am everyday

alarm clocks are not for me! lol!

for real I don't schedule anything early in the day if I can avoid it...
in the last 15 years I haven't really HAD to be places on time that much outside of court and who sleeps well before that!

I also have a 1 year old. He wakes up usually between 7:30 and 9.
So he is no help anymore.

One time I got up went down stairs drank my pre
workout went back upstairs to get dressed and fell back asleep.

I need to get in the habit again. If I HAVE to be somewhere early I will get up.

I got it!! I'll put the alarm clock and coffee maker in my sons room. That way I'll get up to turn it off and my wife will be so pissed at me for waking him up she won't let me go back to sleep.

if that is what it takes to force your self to get out of bead then that is what you do. what do you do when you have BB goals and don't feel like doing them? i am guessing you just do it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws