over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you handle - "what are you on"

Chris

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

just say you have great genetics... then say, can you imagine how big id be if i cheated like the juice heads do ;)

i had an old man ask me at church last sunday where i got all the muscles? my reply "lots of steroids, lots of food, and lots of heavy weight." and i walked away as he just stared at me

That's real class...:rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to this problem. I guess I'll go lift something.

I usually just shit on people and say "you never work out or take care of your body... I do and you gotta hate, go try a good diet and hard work"

I really don't get any shit at the gym but probably because I have been going there for years and have always been in comparable condition. Not really any dramatic changes until contest time when I drop from about 200 to 164. At that point people ask if I stopped training or if I'm sick lol. Right now my concern is that I am moving and will have to switch to a dif gym. No one will know me there and I'm sure the comments will start. In public, I just wear proper fitting clothes so in contest prep time when I'm in the 170's, I just look like a regular in shape guy. Then again, I'm like 5'5" so I'm sure I don't stick out like you big guys do. At any rate, headphones work wonders when you want to be left alone at the gym....just zone out and forget about them.

I get more of the comments under the breath "Steroids" snicker, snicker. I was in a park in Italy last week sitting with my gf and two dogs, watching the world go by and two different groups of people commented "Steroids" loudly enough so I could hear it. I have been clean for two years although I keep my test levels high normal with HRT.

Do these guys understand the risk they are taking? If the stereotype is true, which they obviously subscribe to that every big guy must be on steroids, shouldn't I also be violent and prone to fits of rage?

I wouldn't in a million years mutter "Fat Ass", or "Pansy Boy" when they walked by. But it certainly would seem to be a lot safer than them muttering "Steroids" to me. I just don't get it. Heck, I'm 48 with a partially functioning heart and clean. I'll take it as a compliment I suppose.

I get more of the comments under the breath "Steroids" snicker, snicker. I was in a park in Italy last week sitting with my gf and two dogs, watching the world go by and two different groups of people commented "Steroids" loudly enough so I could hear it. I have been clean for two years although I keep my test levels high normal with HRT.

Do these guys understand the risk they are taking? If the stereotype is true, which they obviously subscribe to that every big guy must be on steroids, shouldn't I also be violent and prone to fits of rage?

I wouldn't in a million years mutter "Fat Ass", or "Pansy Boy" when they walked by. But it certainly would seem to be a lot safer than them muttering "Steroids" to me. I just don't get it. Heck, I'm 48 with a partially functioning heart and clean. I'll take it as a compliment I suppose.

People can't resist to flick the pitbull's nutsack just to see what will happen...then when they "get bit" they wonder "why me?" Darwinism at it's finest.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws