over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you know HGH is working?

terryd5150 said:
According to Phil, GotJuice's GH is kickin' in.:eek:

:D :D :D

-terryd-

hahah, damn i guess its working. wait im not supposed to start for a couple more weeks!! i guess the body is just getting ready.. :D

Bellina said:
No that would be when I was awake.

What do you mean you slept on your arm when you were awake? im confused :confused:

HELLA SWOLE said:
Are you inferring that you are scared of GH gut or soemthing? I have heard GH gut is non-existent with low doses, but not sure

i see BBers of the past and wonder how they kept such great midsections , i dont wanna even take a chance on that , and yes i do beleive GH bloats the stomach along with a ton of food .

Well the things I have noted with my first time use going into the 3 month at 3ius eod. metabolism is different. I pretty much eat like a robot almost the same things all the time so i can tell what is goin on with my body. I can eat alot more carbs and little bit looser with the diet and I have been getting leaner. I have gained about 9 lbs and when I workout durring the workout I my muscles pump up really different than before I litterally look like a different guy . due to the slin I think mostly and more sugar than ever before my recovery is up. at 3 eod I wasnt expecting overnight changes but at about 10 weeks in I can see changes and most signifigantly my metobolism is different in a good way.

My penis got 5 nches bigger after 3 weeks. Some im working with 6inches now...

I did notice I look better upon waking, diet is looser, but like everyone said it takes time, I think 1-2 months your in full swing..

Big A said:
'cause your inching towards typeII diabetis.
Get off the insulin and go on metformin for a few months, then you'll be good as new and can get back on insulin.

Wow I was only on slin for a month 5 days out of each week. It can happen that fast, I have been off for 9 days and I still have a bit of the shakes. I guess i will have to try and get some metaformin

Big Ben said:
Wow I was only on slin for a month 5 days out of each week. It can happen that fast, I have been off for 9 days and I still have a bit of the shakes. I guess i will have to try and get some metaformin

it doesn't happen that fast, unless you are already on the way there - ie a lot of carbs throughout the years, like most of the population.

Vander_V said:
What do you mean you slept on your arm when you were awake? im confused :confused:

You know full well what I mean. Does my answer have no legitamacy being that I'm a girl or something? I see quite a few other posts noting the same thing with no dumb comments.

Bellina said:
You know full well what I mean. Does my answer have no legitamacy being that I'm a girl or something? I see quite a few other posts noting the same thing with no dumb comments.
Bellina they are just busting on ya...chill...:D ...you'll get used to the humor here after a while...i hope:rolleyes: ...

Hang in there...Your feedback is a welcome breath of fresh air

bigbaldbulldog said:
Bellina they are just busting on ya...chill...:D ...you'll get used to the humor here after a while...i hope:rolleyes: ...

Hang in there...Your feedback is a welcome breath of fresh air

just makin sure. I can handle it as long as they can. :p

Bellina is a feisty one, lol

Big A said:
I always have it at night time, and even the first morning after, my body has a 'glow' to it and a quality look. Hard to explain, but it only happens with GH.

exactly, been about 4 months since i used gh

just added it to my cycle 2days ago and the next day i noticed a change in the shape of my body
no change to cycle just added gh at 12iu

Bellina said:

Hahahaha, great reply :)

I imagine having your bodyfat under a certain % makes it easier to tell if it is working..many of us were under teh impression that no matter the bodyfat% it was coming off pretty fast if you cut calories, carbs and did HGH... guess not..

i had a few guys PM me and tell me they lost 1% a week or 1% every 2weeks...not here...ratios have to reworked and i need to do 30 minutes of cardio for about a month to jump start my metabolism i guess...

Sorry i am not leaning out as fast as we hoped...

bigbaldbulldog said:
I imagine having your bodyfat under a certain % makes it easier to tell if it is working..many of us were under teh impression that no matter the bodyfat% it was coming off pretty fast if you cut calories, carbs and did HGH... guess not..

i had a few guys PM me and tell me they lost 1% a week or 1% every 2weeks...not here...ratios have to reworked and i need to do 30 minutes of cardio for about a month to jump start my metabolism i guess...

Sorry i am not leaning out as fast as we hoped...

side note: I retain some water from the GH, so don't mistake that for higher bf...

I see alot of people saying that GH doesn't work well without AAS but I think thats because there aren't a lot of guys that have tried using GH while being off...for a long period of time.

I've been off AAS for about a year now because I want to get into law enforcement. However, I did start using HGH again four months ago and I'm very satisfied with the results. Alot of my gym buddies think i'm on AAS again because I've been getting bigger but all my gains have been from just being on 2ius of G per day. The gains have been slow but I'm getting stronger, my joints feel better, and i gotta admit that my recovery is much better too. I'm also eating a lot of shit and staying relatively lean, which was always impossible for me to do.

So for all of you that are scared to take the chance of using HGH by itself because you think you'll be "wasting" it, trust me, it does work!

Hope this helps!

hardkor said:
Hope this helps!

Yes, it does. Good info. Does anyone else have any simlilar experinces?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner